The Survivor's Savior (For Taven and LLM)

Juliet shivered, mostly from disgust, and she closed her eyes, imagining another man in the place of the Nazi scum. He disgusted her to no end.

Taven then slides his hand down and goes back to fingering the girl. " so my little slut tell me about you."

Juliet cringes as he begins invading her again, but tiny bolts of pleasure shiver through her. She looked away, concentrating on the wall as she answers.

"Not much to tell..."

"oh but my dear there is so much to tell."Taven contuies his invasion of her body. "Like what do you do for fun hmmm, or what were your hopes and dreams." Taven puts a little empsises on the word "were"

Juliet whimpers a bit, her hips pushing up against his fingers against her will. She balls her hands into fists, fingernails digging into the palms of her hands as she furrows her brow and speaks carefully, her voice controlled.

"I w-wanted to be a doctor... A-and have two children... For fun I-AH!!"

She let out a loud, surprised gasping yell as an orgasm racked her body, making her writhe and toss.

"My my such a slut, you really are enjoying this. You just orgasamed all over my fingers." Taven removes his fingers and lickes them clean. "MMMM you taste marvolas." Then theres is a knock at the door Taven frowns and angerly yells for the solider to enter. The boy could of only been about 19 he salutes. "Sir you are needed in the confrance room some intel came in that you need to see." Taven sighs " very well then" you shall gaurd this girl until i return u shall not touch her or speak to her understud?" The boy salutes again. "Sir yes Sir."

Juliet couldn't help but blush, saying nothing as the evil monster commented on her taste. She just lay there, heart pounding in her ears, body tingling as it came off the high of her very first orgasm. It was so scary, yet... it felt great. She panted a bit, her chest heaving as she heard the door open and voices speak, but she really didn't pay attention.

Taven leaves the room and the boy walks over to her and examies her body he sniffs the air smelling her sex trhough out the room his eyes wonder her looking at every inch of this girl tied up.

She couldn't move, was tired from her body's recent exertion... She looked up at this boy with pleading eyes, silently begging for his help, but part of her knowing it would never happen. What would he do? What more would she have to endure?

Trevor looks at her with sad eyes he speaks kindly and softly to her. "I'm so sorry you have to endure this he takes a knife out and cuts her bonds there ill get in serouis trouble but u should be comfrotable til he returns."

Juliet let out a little whimper as he cut her bonds and she curled into a little ball, her numb hands and feet sliding over the bed and her cold skin warming at the touch of herself. She was trembling, shaking and crying. She wasnted to wake up from this hellacious nightmare.

Trevor sits down next to her and puts a hand on get sholder and rubs it gentaly. "dont worry itll be ok do as he says and you'll live. i'll have to redo the bonds but ill try and undo them for you as much as i can as well as sneak food for you."

Juliet looked up to him, her eyes wet and red with tears, and reached up, hugging him gently before laying back down, allowing him to retie her. She kept her eyes closed as she laid down so she wouldn't have to look at him and his sorrowful, sympathetic eyes.

Trevor reties the rope ill try and come late tonight with some food but i cant promise anything. all i have is this." Taven grabs his cantine of water and puts it to the lips of the naked girl on the be and tilts it a bit so that cool water trickles into her mouth.

The water felt cool and it revigorated her a bit. She whimpered, drinking as much as she could. She hadn't noticed just how dry her mouth and throat had been until it was no longer dry. She shivered and looked up at him, speaking gently.

"Why are you doing this?"

Taven sighs. "Some of us don't belive that this is right but its obey or die we help when we can we even are helping people escape but since you are the commanders pet" Taven uses the word pets with disguest. "itll be extreamlly hard to help you escape. I'm sorry"

Juliet closed her eyes, tears slipping down her cheeks and she let out a little whimper, but nodded, accepting her fate. She would die in a concentration camp, only for believing in her faith.

He wipes the tears of her face. " Like I said i will keep you compay free you from your bonds and feed you when i can" He then gets up and walks to the middle of the room and opens a file that he had tucked away in his coat.

Juliet watched him as he moves and pulled out the papers, her back arching a bit and she yawned, letting her eyes drift shut and she let herself fall into unconciousness. She was so tired from everything that had happpened, so terrified and scared and she wanted to be loose, but she could no longer stay awake.

after a few hours Taven enters the room a again and releaives Trevor of his post. After Trevor take his leave Taven walks up to the girl and looks at her noticing the the rope tht was tieing to her bed was tied in a differnt knot then what he had orignal knoted it with he decied to file that bit of info for later use he then satnd by the bed and watches the girl sleep.