The Survivor's Savior (For Taven and LLM)

Juliet gasped as he smiled wickedly at her, making her insides shudder and she bit her lip, shaking her head but he began pushing her, literally herding her to a basement of a cold building. She was shoved inside then ordered to strip, which she did not object to. She didn't want to be hurt any more. She unbuttoned her now torn and dirtied school blouse with trembling hands, revealing a simble white bra.

Taven barks in a hursh tone. "hurry up bitch i dont have much time." Taven begins to pace infront of her his baton behind his back his ice cold blue eyes never leaving her staring at her like a predator stalking it prey.

Juliet squeaked and hurried her fingers, stripping her shirt off, tossing it into a corner, then shimmying from her skirt. She stripped clothes off until she was naked, covering herself with only her arms.

Taven marches over his face in rage. "you bitch did i say to cover you self well." with that he slaps her hard accross the face and grabs her arms and moves them to her side he steps back and looks at her.

She cris out as he smacks her and her hair falls into her face as she stands there, trying hard not to mve. She didn't want to upset him any further. She said not a word, knowing if she spoke he would hit her again.

Taven examies her body with upmost interest. his eyes look over every inch. he then walks up behind her and whispers in her ear. "yess you'll do very nicely my dear you and i maybe even some of my men with have a good time with you." with that he lets out an evil laugh and walks out.

Juliet held her breath as he inspected her with interest, fear and disgust building in her chest and she let out a tiny whimper, then she shivered and relaxed as he walked out. Good, a few more moments.

After 10 minutes Taven returns carrying a duffelbag that appers to be filled with varouis items he sets in a the table the was againest the east wall followed behind him were two of his soldiers carrying a bed in they laid it against the west wall they then turn and stop to stare at the naked girl standing in the room smiles wicked smiles to the girl one of the men licking his lip.

As the soldier came back, Juliet looked up fro her perch against the furthest corner and she whimpered a bit, trying not to cover herself as the others came in. She bit her lip, blushing darkly and looking away. There was a bed. Oh god, she knew what would come next.

Taven laughs as she looks at the bed. he speaks in a unforgiving tone. "dont worry thats only for mostly sleeping in i wont give you the resepect to use it when i take what i want from you bitch but for now it will serve a good purpouse with that he opens his bag and pulls out a thing off rope and his knife and started to walk towards her.

Juliet backs away from the oncoming danger, her face growing pale. She begins shaking, her hands trembling in fear as she slides along the wall away from him. He had no heart, no respect. What woul be done to her? She whimpered and shook her head gently.

"come now my dear you Will enjoy this like you were enjoying the fun we had back at your house." with that taven grabs the grils and forcebaly leads her ot the bed and throws her on it. with out giving her time to react he once on her tieng her arms and legs arpart on the bed frame. after sh was tied down naked and vunable tave stood there smileing his wolf smile." mmmm this is goning ot be fun dont your argreee my dear."

As Taven let her know that he was aware of her slight enjoyment of his invading her, Juliet's eyes widened and she gasped a bit. How did he know? She felt even worse for allowing herself into this predicament and she cried out a bit as she was thrown down and tied to the bed. She squirmed against the ties, her bare skin being kissed by the freezing air, her nipples hardening and her cheeks flushing. She whimpered, bgging Taven silently to let her go.

"mmm you sure do have a wonderful body my dear." Taven walks up to her and puts his hand on her cheek he then runs his hand down her body covering and groupeing every part of her body. "im gonna have some much fun with you" he move his hand up to her breast and begins to sqeese and rub them.

Juliet blushed dark as he touched her, his huge, rough hands invading her space and she whimpered, begging him to stop.

"P-Please... I'm a virgin, please don't!"

She wondered what ese he would do to her, how much it would hurt for him to be inside her... how thick those fingers were...

Taven smiles wickedly. "is that so well that will change in time" taven then slides his hand down to her pussy and begin to rub one of his fingers up against it youll enjoy this greatly my dear."

Juliet squirms, trying to get away and she gasps as he touches her, making her feel filthy and surprisingly good

I rub faster smile "you enjoying that arnt you, you fucking whore come on say it, tell me your enjoying this. "taven moves his other hand to her left nipple and pinches it hard.

Juliet shakes her head, refusing to give in to the evil man's wishes. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of enjoying this. It felt wrong, but she was so slippery... She bit her lip, wincing as he rubbed over her clit and opening, his fingertip threatening to push in with every passover.

Taven pinches harder and twists it. "Say it you fucking whore. i wont give you what you want till you do." Taven begins to rub faster over her opening slowly diping his finger in slighty.