The Survivor's Savior (For Taven and LLM)

In her mild slumber, Juliet heard movement, heard voices, but she could not bring herself to wake up enough to realize what and who they were. She stayed asleep, but not completely. Her chest rose and fell in a uniform pattern, but her mind was awake and active. She was ready for anything that could be thrown at her.

Taven pulls his batot out from is holister and places it on the girls body he uses it to rub he breast. "wake up my slave it is time to contiune our fun."

Juliet whimpered and roused awake, looking up to him and groaning. She hoped this was still a dream, but when her vision focused and she saw that terrible man standing there, she knew it couldn't be. She felt her heart break and she sighed gently.

Taven stands there thinking then speaks out loud. "Hmm what to do with you now i wonder.."

Juliet looked up at him, at the man thinking of the next way to humiliate her, then she thought of Trevor. Of the soldier who'd given her hope. There were still angels left in this world, and that made her warm with a new strength. She growled, her arms straining against the rope and she spat at Taven.

"Whatever you do to me, you'll never break me."

With a amazing speed Taven slaps the girl across the face. "How dare you spit on me you filithy jew I should have you sent to the goddamn ovens for that. I should kill one thousnd of the prisoners here inculding your sister just for your act of disrespect." Taven then repetitly slaps the girl across the face on both cheeks with both the palm of his hand and the back of his hand each hit stronger then the last.

Juliet feels the sting of the slap, but she doesn't draw back. This man will never make her afraid. Even with threats of her sister... Her sister... She laid back, relaxing on the table and closing her eyes, letting him hit her, her matted hair twisting beneath her head as it snapped from side to side. With every hit, with every painful, stinging, terrible smack, she dug her nails into her palms. Let him hit me, let him kill me, but please God keep Anna safe from harm.

Taven stops his assult on the girl. "Hmm this is starting to bore me I think its time to liven things up." Tave removes strips down to nothing he toned body and member visable to the girl raging hard and trobbing like during the forced blow job at the house he advanced toward the girl with his wolf smile.

Juliet gasped and snapped her head to the side, turning away from the man and squeezing her eyes shut. She didn't want to see this any more, she didn't want to be here, didn't want to be in this situation. She wanted to go back to yesterday, when she was excited for Hanukkah and brushing out her hair, completely naiive to what would be happening in the future. She squirmed, trying to pull away and she cried out.

"No! Please don't!"

Laughing Taven advanced toward her until he was right next to her come one now this will be fun it's going to hurt alot at first but being the slut that all jews are you'll enjoy it soon enough." Taven got on the bed on top of her siting on her waist tradding her his member pressing up againster her stomach.

She maaged to block his voice out, to ignore everything he said, but then he moved, straddling her and putting his weight on her. She could feel the weight of his member resting on her lower stomach and she tensed, whimpering helplessly. He was determined to break her.

"Mmmm this is gonna be fun" Since the girls legs were already spread apart due to being tied to the bed Taven only had to line him self up to her opeing he then push the head of his member into her.

Juliet cried out, her back arching as she felt his head enter her, stretching her and sending an odd shock through her body. She was terrified that he'd really do it, that he'd take one of the only things she had left: her innocence.

Laugh Taven thurst his member in the girl his full 8 inches rammed in to the girl. He lets out a moan. "MMMMM Soooo tight."

As she felt her hymen break, Juliet's body jerked and she let out a loud cry of pain, her muscles tensing around the man's member. It was so big, so filling, it hurt! She didn't dare move, terrified that she would strengthen the pain coursing through her at the moment.

Taven began to thrust in and out of her in a slow rythem that soon sped up plowing away at her opening her blood gushing out as he popped her cherry.