The Stranger; Lost in the Woods

• Thread starter DJae Writer Chick
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Adiv slowly drew a straighter E. "Straight hard..." He sighed softly.

"I know it is but it takes practice," she said with a smile as she looked at his straighter E. "That's so much better already," she said with a small smile.

Adiv nodded weakly, looking at the paper. He looked over at her. "America much good in this."

"Only because I've had practice. If you practice enough then you'll be just as good," she said with a reassuring smile. "Do you want to try the others or something else?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Only because I've had practice. If you practice enough then you'll be just as good," she said with a reassuring smile. "Do you want to try the others or something else?" She asked as she tilted her head.

Adiv looked back at the paper. "Else please..." He said ssoftly. His mind felt like it had exploded!

America took note of his demeanor and smiled as she put the pencil and paper away. Actually I think that'll be enough for today and we can start tomorrow again. If you think this is tough then be glad you don't have to go to regular school. We normally spent seven hours on harder stuff rather than just one. But for that amount of time you did really good," she said as she hugged him before pulling out some different snacks.

Adiv looked at America with intrigue. "School... Where learn?" He asked, remembering that word. His parents had used it before.

"Yea it's where we learn," America said as she pushed a Debbie cake towards him. "Here. Eat this. It's good its a Debbie cake," she said and giggled softly as she opened it for him.

Adiv once more picked up the strange food. She sniffed it, the slowly took a bite. "Mm." He smiled brightly, taking another bite. It was absolutely delicious!

"See? It's good," America said as she opened another one and began eating. Luna finally woke up from her nap and padded over silently before beginning to whine for food. America opened a dog-friendly food and gave it to her with a smile. "There you go baby girl..."

"Why that smell not same?" Adiv asked softly, curious.

"Because it's made for dogs and wolves like Luna. They taste nasty to us but they taste good to them," America explained as she finished eating her treat and pet Luna gently.

Adiv nodded. That made sense. He finished his little cake and smiled. "Thank America.." He said softly, looking at his fire, which was dying out.

She smiled softly and yawned a bit as she stretched slightly. "Your welcome Adiv," she said as she laid down. "So wanna go swimming?" She asked with a small laugh as she looked over at him.

"I need wood fire." Adiv said apologetically. "It not hard."

"You mean firewood," America corrected as she smiled softly and nodded. "That's fine," she said softly as she closed her eyes.

Adiv nodded. After hugging America, he slipped out of the cave and climbed down the rocks, silently dashing into the trees for word.

America stayed for a few more minutes before getting up and pullin her shorts and shirt off so she was in her bathing suit before walking out and jumping in the lake.

Adiv wandered around, gathering wood and a few dry leaves. After his arms were full, he slowly began to make his way back to the cave. He could see the water through the trees when a dart hit his shoulder. Immediately, he screamed as loud as he could, but his vision blurred and he fell sideways, unconscious.