The Stones of Etherium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I await Witt's and Percy's posts.
I was waiting on JoJo's triumphant entrance :p You guys can do literally anything as long as it's fun for everyone!

I don't have much to say, since Selestewa is cowardly and would probably do something stupid in her cowardice (She's not exactly adept at combat). That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing her throw her container dumbly It'd make a good introduction.
Yeah, I still wonder what those cages were about, I got a wooden one with a little heavy stone in it, what about you guys?

We should come up with uses for our trinkets. I'd say that poultice thing sounds like the White Phial, that thing that replicates what you put in it once a day.

Nah, it was something Selestewa made herself; its sole purpose is to hold medicine.

Wait so you picked yours? The GM just told me I woke up with this little cage on my chest and no idea what to do with it.

My rug does something I don't know what, but I just have it for flavor mostly.

Also does that mean Perci is passing initiative?

Also also, I wasn't sure how to save the day, since my character is going to be of an opinion the rest of the folks might not agree with.

Also also also, I was thinking in terms of initiative actions which is why my post was kind of lacking...probably should have put more stuff in there.

My rug does something I don't know what, but I just have it for flavor mostly.

Also also, I wasn't sure how to save the day, since my character is going to be of an opinion the rest of the folks might not agree with.
I think I see the problem. Just because we're based in a D&D campaign doesn't mean we're tied to the same structure. You don't need to stick to action-bonus action-reaction economy, this is a RP first and foremost. You don't need to "save the day" I just wanted to give you time to reveal what your character's about. Actions speak louder than words and we're already in the fray so this is the perfect time. However JoJo would react do that and we'll roll with it, unless it's blatantly unfun or to the detriment of another player character of course. (Halfling is in Gorblok's army for instance but that was a crit-fail consequence so as far as following commands or anything that's up to Killako.)

EDIT: If you guys like and Effort is done introducing JoJo I can go ahead and lead Gorblok's Motley Crew to the Farm Meeting Point

Well bascially Jojo's going to be all like...'Dudes, lets just make friends with the owlbears?"

So are you gonna do that or should I post?

No, I will gladly post if the plot requires it. I'm just a bit tepid about it. The problem is that, if I go aggressive and join the combat, I would be interrupting other people's combat actions, and putting my character, a newbie to combat, in danger; if I go passive and write about Selestewa reaching for her container, I would only be talking about something everyone already knows about, which is too redundant to even put down.

Also, the fact that my internet is going defunct and weird doesn't help.

Go ahead and post Wittiford, I'll respond when I get off work in, like, five hours. If Selestewa does take an action and draws enough attention from the owlbears then it will effect how Jojo reacts.

@Percival If you think your character would just sit back and watch, that's cool, it's up to you if you want to make a post about it. I don't think anyone has a problem with you posting about it, or even saying "Selestewa is all like wtf at weird guy and holds initiative" heh. Or if she gets brave she can shout a warning because no one knows who/what Jojo is or what his intentions are.

Sorry, something came up. I'll have a quick post up asap.

Sorry about that, family emergency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody in the pool!

I don't think Owlcubs can swim (Mama will not be happy) but Gorblok's going to be saved at the last minute (and given a quest) by The Great Old so if you have any ideas you'd like to brainstorm on what a giant squid demon from space gains from starting wars on our plane of existence, let me know!

My plan for this series of events is:
-Gorblok rises from the water with his Squidlings in tow for the fight with the Mama Owlbear
-We defeat aformentioned creature in dashing and glorious ways
-We all reconviene at that lovely Bed and Breakfast Gorblok found and, impressed with their actions, he swears everyone into The Squidling Army and we set out on The Great Old One's assigned warpath

So please feel free to fuck that up in any way you guys see fit ;p

-Gorblok rises from the water with his Squidlings in tow for the fight with the Mama Owlbear
-Selestewa dumbly introduces herself by throwing the container at the wrong creature, hitting Gorblok instead, seeing him as more terrifying than the Owlbear.
-We defeat aformentioned creature in dashing and glorious ways
-We all reconviene at that lovely Bed and Breakfast Gorblok found and, impressed with their actions, he swears everyone into The Squidling Army and we set out on The Great Old One's assigned warpath
-Selestewa attempts to sneak away from the group, her shadow arm still not known by the group, but is dragged into it as being sworn into Gorblok's The Squidling Army.
You just gave me a lovely way to introduce myself.

I think. I don't know, this could go horribly.

Hahaha! I love it xp

I see it now, Gorblok rises from the depths atop a giant squid monster informing humanity of the impending destruction and Stewa just knocks his ass off the thing with the vial like NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha! I love it xp

I see it now, Gorblok rises from the depths atop a giant squid monster informing humanity of the impending destruction and Stewa just knocks his ass off the thing with the vial like NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
That's what I was planning, yes. It fits her personality, and also it's just funny and convenient.

Tongue-in-cheek lampshade convenience is the best part of D&D! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.