The Stones of Etherium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, how long do we give him before we go on without him?

I agree. If he doesn't post by tomorrow then I will.

Well, I suppose that's what we're doing.

Also, I'm fairly certain the GM is buried underneath my kitchen floor.

I tried PMing to ask if there was stuff keeping him from posting, I haven't gotten a response and it's been a while. I mean, it's not like I can really play since I need the GM to approve a character....

Sorry for the delay guys. Held up by studing. As for you Effort I don't really have much, sorry. :(

The inmates are now running the asylum.

Hey, so I just rolled a critical failure, so feel free to escalate the situation. :( Sorry all.

"She fell of a landmine and exploded even though landmines hadn't been invented yet." XD

I think I have something of a back-up plot if the GM doesn't come back. Wish he would though :(

"She fell of a landmine and exploded even though landmines hadn't been invented yet." XD

I think I have something of a back-up plot if the GM doesn't come back. Wish he would though :(
Agreed.

I'll help and hinder as the Great Old One dictates :p

I just imagine you having a pentagram around your computer. "What is it you desire my master?!" xP

Killako, I have good news and I have bad news... :p

Haha! I thought it befitting a Diplomacy Crit Fail with a Lawful Evil Warlord :p

Status
Not open for further replies.