The Start of the End:Book 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luxii did you still want in, can pick a spot except for witches tell me Gender and you got it

@Luxii did you still want in, can pick a spot except for witches tell me Gender and you got it
Male vampire or werewolf would be awesome! Whatever you need more of to balance it ^^

Male vampire or werewolf would be awesome! Whatever you need more of to balance it ^^
Male vampire be fine by me :)

Thanks for the invite. I'm certainly interested, but I don't believe I have the time at the moment. Appreciate it.

Reactions: KatherinWinter
  • Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
It took me forever just to find two images I liked. I'm sure the first image is fine to use but my question is can I use the second one? Here they are and I'm trying to find another image for her full demon form. It isn't easy though because the images are real images. I'm trying though. If I can't find what I want I might try to edit it lol. XD

034853cbdd0f47f8a9d0c221e895c988.jpg

8d817e461a2d494bff1a1efd8a1b1a95.jpg

It took me forever just to find two images I liked. I'm sure the first image is fine to use but my question is can I use the second one? Here they are and I'm trying to find another image for her full demon form. It isn't easy though because the images are real images. I'm trying though. If I can't find what I want I might try to edit it lol. XD

034853cbdd0f47f8a9d0c221e895c988.jpg

8d817e461a2d494bff1a1efd8a1b1a95.jpg
you don't need a demon form and first is fine gonna have to veto second

Reactions: CrimsonFang
you don't need a demon form and first is fine gonna have to veto second
Oh okay. I didn't know that and I figured it was to sexy. Oh well. Now to get her CS done. I'll get it posted sometime tomorrow as long as nothing comes up. Thank you for letting me know and for tagging me for this rp. :)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Oh okay. I didn't know that and I figured it was to sexy. Oh well. Now to get her CS done. I'll get it posted sometime tomorrow as long as nothing comes up. Thank you for letting me know and for tagging me for this rp. :)
yeah no problem, sure thing any time

Status
Not open for further replies.