2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
(Reboot)
Plot/ Summary
:
We all know what happens to those who are different. They get persecuted and killed for being different. Some even tested on to see what makes them tic. We also know many stories of the lives after these things that are different are made. They turn others ad make them like them or use them as a meal. We however do not know how they came about or what they were like before the change. However we are about to find out.

This story begins thousands and thousands of years ago before Bram Stokers Dracula came about. These are the real encounters of how the world of the supernatural came to be.

We all know that Fairies have existed since the beginning of time, their bodies were just floating till the earth came to be. Now the years passed and they lived in peace and harmony no light court or dark court one court happy and free. As the years and earth progressed so did the Fairies. Then some turned dark and that is when the world got both courts. However with this came the birth of the dark creatures of the night. Witches, Werewolves, Demons, Vampires, and Ghosts. Also so much more, this is their tale and true storie.

Basic Gist :

This is the creation of Vampires and all things that go bump in the night and how they came to be. The Originals the ones to create what is now known to the world but also in secret.

Characters:
Creators closed
(Lovers)
Dark Fairy Queen: @~Dark Disney~
Dark Fairy King: @Psycho Of Ireland

First Vampires Closed
(Friends)
Male: @Andy
Female: @~Dark Disney~
Male: @Luxii

First Werewolves Closed
( Kidnapped )
Male: Jackson @PoetLore
Female: Mina @~Dark Disney~
Vaewolf male: Mason @CrimsonFang

First Witch's
(Sibilings)
Female: Earth @~Dark Disney~
Female: @Rin Mico Wind
Male: @~Dark Disney~ Spirit
Female: Water @Princess Poisoned Rose
Male: @Rin Mico Fire

First Demons Closed
(neighbors)
Female: @Rose305
Male: Aaron @~Dark Disney~
Female: @Hisoka Kobayashi

First Sirens closed
(Gypsies )
Female :Constance @PoetLore
Female: Lana @~Dark Disney~

Powers of each race

Fae

Powers
creation for this rp
Tongues
Glamour - Illusion power
Shapeshifting - Size only
Flight
Sight
Weaknesses : Salt, Iron, and Holy Grounds Can get Iron poisoning

To get another fairy baby they trick humans into sleeping with them or must be king or Queen

Sirens:
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Balance
Enhanced Beauty
Enhanced Senses
Enhanced Reflexes
Siren Song
Beacon Emission - Create an irresistible lure to draw anyone towards you
Mind Control
Weaknesses: No salt, No voice, No Ocean water, and some men
How to make a siren sleep with human male or any other male creature all sirens are female and are raised by the father till they are 18 then go to the sea to find their mother.

Demons:

Chaos Manipulation
Corruption Inducement
Curse Inducement
Death Inducement
Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
Dream Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation
Manipulation Elemental Mimicry/Energy
Fear Inducement
Hatred Empowerment
Hell-Fire Manipulation
Human Disguise
Mediumship
Mental Manipulation
Bite
Pain Inducement
Poison Generation
Possession
Rage Manipulation
Know Latin
Weaknesses:Salt, Iron, Holy grounds, and exercisums

To create another Demon: Scratch, bite, or physical intercourse.

Werewolf

Powers
Claw Retraction
Supernatural Condition-
Contaminant Immunity
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Reflexes
Enhanced Jump
Invulnerability
Lycanthropic Infection
Regenerative Healing
Weather Adaptation
Wolf Physiology- Enhanced Bite
Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Senses
Enhanced Hearing
Enhanced Smell
Night Vision
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Stamina
Enhanced Strength
Environmental Adaptation-Feral Mind
Fur Generation
Predator Instinct
Temperature Regulation

Weaknesses: Silver, Moon, Holy Grounds, and Witches

To make another werewolf: Bite, Scratch, or be born to one. Most human woman for not make the birth process, child Grows to fast and kills them by accident

Vampire/ Werewolf Vaewolf(Mix Only one I will choose):

Powers
Claw Retraction
Enhanced Bite
Immortality
Killing Instinct
Regenerative Healing Factor
Supernatural Condition
Contaminant Immunity
Poison Immunity
Supernatural Agility
Supernatural Combat
Supernatural Durability
Supernatural Endurance
Supernatural Senses
Night Vision
Supernatural Hearing
Supernatural Smell
Supernatural Speed
Supernatural Stamina
Supernatural Strength
Ancient Vampire Language based off of fae language

Weaknesses: Silver, moon, sun, and Holy Grounds

To make another, they must already be a werewolf and drink the Originals blood or already turned Vaewolf

Vampire

Powers:
Immortality
Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition-
Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Combat
Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Senses
Night Vision
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Strength
Regenerative Healing Factor
Blood Consumption
Contaminant Immunity
Daytime Walking (with daylight ring)
Darkness Manipulation
Disease Immunity
Enhanced Intelligence
Flight
Illusion Manipulation
Invulnerability
Mind Control- Hypnosis -glamour- Compulsion
Natural Weaponry-
Claw Retraction
Fang Retraction
Enhanced Bite
Bat Swarming
Shapeshifting
Air Mimicry
Soullessness
Stealth Tactics
Supernatural Beauty
Supernatural Survivability
Unnatural Presence
Wallcrawling
Ancient Vampire Language based off of fae language

Weaknesses: Sun (unless you have a day light ring),Silver, fairy light and Holy Grounds

To Create a vampire A human will need to be almost drained by a vampire turning him/her, then at the precipice of death, the human will drink some vampire blood. Subsequently, the human being turned is burried in a shallow grave with its maker, then after a day had past and during night time, the newly turned vampire will emerge from the grave.

Witches:

Their element power
Spirit can only do daylight rings
Semi-Immortality
Know Latin
Weaknesses: to much use of power, salt, Holy Grounds, fae power, and being bit by a vampire or Demon.

To recreate have a child with a shifter or Demon or Ghost

Rules

IC Rules:
I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding. We do have plenty of action scenes within this RP and with that alone. You need to respect others and not kill them off or overly harm them without the other individual player's worded permission.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GM's for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, ask me if you can not find a picture.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other RP friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a no character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is one. If a spot opens we will first offer it up to our Hold List People.
Have Fun and Obey the Rules

CS (Not cs in this thread)
Not my cs But I love it.
Name:
Weight:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac:
Sexuality/Alignment:
Features(5): personality pros
Flaws(5): personality cons

Appearance: [pic and /or description]
Character Quote:
Interests/Hobbies:
Kinks:
Relationship?:
Crush:
Friendships:
Enemies:
Bio: optional but we must see it in the rp
Extras:
⦁ Bullet point your extras.

Note this is back in the day so no electricity or cars or anything of the such.

Accepted Fully (all below are old memebers)
@~Dark Disney~
@Psycho Of Ireland
@PoetLore
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@CrimsonFang
Accepted But Need to Finish

Need to fix or Finish or start

Last edited:
@~Dark Disney~ Which positions are open? I wouldn't mind a demon, vampire, or fae if they are available. If not then whatever is still open works for me. :)

@~Dark Disney~ Which positions are open? I wouldn't mind a demon, vampire, or fae if they are available. If not then whatever is still open works for me. :)
what gender and did you want 2?

Either or, I'll stick with one for now. :)

I'll go with a demon female this time then! Thank you! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@CrimsonFang would you like to take another character as well as your wolf

Reactions: CrimsonFang
hm..sorry gonna have to pass. Not seeing any positions that I would be interested in open. Good luck though!

hm..sorry gonna have to pass. Not seeing any positions that I would be interested in open. Good luck though!
I can open one just have to let me know which one I am flexible

I can open one just have to let me know which one I am flexible
actually never mind I misread. I thought the male vampire spot was closed. I can be a male vampire.

actually never mind I misread. I thought the male vampire spot was closed. I can be a male vampire.
yes sir

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Sorry I am not much into vampires and all that. But thanks for the offer!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
When @~Dark Disney~ calls you out on your lurking lol :3 yeah I'll be interested. Currently I'm considering a witch duo. Wind for sure, maybe like a twin-esque thing going with fire? still thinking it over but I'm in :3

Status
Not open for further replies.