The Start of the End:Book 1

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When @~Dark Disney~ calls you out on your lurking lol :3 yeah I'll be interested. Currently I'm considering a witch duo. Wind for sure, maybe like a twin-esque thing going with fire? still thinking it over but I'm in :3
lol sweet let me know you can have the two witches. Yup I am calling you out. You yeller? Just kidding :)

• Love
Reactions: Rin Mico
p.s where do i upload the CS?

• Thank You
@~Dark Disney~ lol no worries I was just making sure in case you put one that I didn't see

Reactions: CrimsonFang
  • Thank You
I might be interested. What's available? I like playing vampires, werewolves and demons the most. I can also play a witch. Also I'm fine with playing male or female too.

I'm interested as well but it doesn't look like a lot is open still? :O

I'm interested as well but it doesn't look like a lot is open still? :O
what spot were you interested in I can always open more

it's the beginning of the vampires how they got turned. So they start human and the fae create them.

which would you like male vampire or female Demon?
I think I'll have the most fun role playing as a female demon. So should I get started on my CS?

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
  • Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
it's the beginning of the vampires how they got turned. So they start human and the fae create them.
I get that. It seems lit a free for all. Interactions could be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.