The Smite Academy, a Fighting School for the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
Interest Check Post

So basically I had this Idea where it's all the gods going to a school where they fight and battle each other in teams, free for all matches etc. Of course there is going to be background as to why the school exists. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, all of the gods were killed in a holy war like no other. The power within them however had not vanished, only one god had lived, it had been Zeus himself, however from all the injuries he sustained in battle he was left weak. An oracle told him that all of the gods would be reborn in due time, and to prepare for that he created a school for when they would be teenagers. This was a battle school, one where the gods would make teams and spar, this was supposed to help them work together and learn to control their abilities. After centuries of preparing his hope had started to run our, until then his two brothers were born, Poseidon, and Hades, and after that gods started popping up all over the place. In time the school would be filled with all the gods til they properly matured.
Opening Post

After a war between the Gods and Goddesses left the majority of ancient deities defeated in battle and the few survivors left weak, an oracle prophesied the rebirth of the Gods that had fallen in the war. In order to prevent another war from breaking out between the reborn gods, the survivors of the war; Zeus, Athena, Odin, and Rama, created Babylon Academy. Here, they planned to train them to use their divine abilities and host an annual team-based battle royale to encourage. For thousands of years, the Gods waited, and as time passed, the people forgot about them. This was until news began to circle around the world, stories of seemingly normal humans displaying extraordinary abilities. The survivors of the war knew that the time they had been waiting for was finally upon them and the school opened it's doors to the reborn Gods, ready to show them their true potential.

Notes:
Due to the war, humans became greatly aware to the supernatural world around them.
Many mythical creatures exist, many are found working at the school.
Students do not start school activities until they have been on the campus for 2 days.
Abilities will unlock over time, you start with your passive and first ability only.

Also Note the gods will have no memory of their previous life as a god.
Character Sheet

God Name:
Human Name:
Height:
Room Number:
Mythology: (Japanese, Chinese, Greek, etc.)
Class: (Assassin, Guardian, Mage, Hunter, Warrior)
Basic Attack: (Physical Melee, Magical Melee, Ranged Physical, Ranged Magic, Magic)
Weapon: (If any)
Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ultimate Ability:
Passive Skill:
Personality: (At least 3 negative and positive traits)
History: (Optional)
School

Dorms
Bath House
Restroom
Cafeteria
Gym
Environment Changing Arena
Library
Classrooms
Rooms

Room 1: Open/Open
Room 2: Open/Open
Room 3: Jing Wei/Open
Room 4: Verethragna/Son Wukong
Room 5: Amaterasu/Bastet
Room 6: Cronus/Open
Room 7: Open/Open
Room 8: Bellona/Inari Okami
Room 9: Oceanus/Thoth
Room 10: Open/Open
Character List

Zeus-NPC
Athena-NPC
Odin-NPC
Rama-NPC
Jing Wei- Sasha
Bellona- Sasha
Inari Okami- Zeroisdead
Verethragna- EddiEddi
Cronus- Crow
Bastet- DANAsaur
Amaterasu- Makomin
Oceanus- RecentlyInsaneRussian
Thoth-RecentlyInsaneRussian
Indra- Chrono

All Iwaku Rules Apply!

Let me know if anything needs to be added, Thank you!

CO-GM: Zeroisdead

Last edited by a moderator:

images

God Name:
Amaterasu (天照)

Human Name:
Emiko Koizumi

superthumb.jpg

Room Number:
Room 5

Mythology:
Japanese

Class:
Guardian

Basic Attack:
Magical melee

Weapon:
latest

Ability 1:
Solar contructs
User will be able to convert solar energy into tools, semi-living objects, or structures of varying permanence.

Ability 2:
Ōkami Amaterasu
User transforms into a white wolf which allows the configuration of solar power to the element of fire.

Ability 3:
Sun strike
The ability to sear an opponent, with a weapon, with immense heat and radiation, allowing for opponent's wound to slowly weaken one's self.

Ultimate Ability:
Black hole
'The center of the universe'
The capability to pull nearby enemies towards wielder when shield charge is depleted before exploding into a huge nova, effectively devouring enemy in a 'detonation'.

Passive Skill:
Solar energy absorption
User can absorb solar energy, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, or using it as power source.

Animals | Wrestling | Pastel colors | Spicy food | Postcards

Dislikes:
Sweets | Flowers | Being bored | Stereotyping

Personality:
Emi is a mellow person. In a sense that she does not take anything too lightly, or even too seriously unless it is required to. Despite that, she is an outspoken person who believes that even though kindness and helping others is ultimately what a God should definitely possess, she does not believe in lowering oneself so much that others are able to take advantage or step on oneself. Many say that she is optimistic, much like the sun, and will not wallow in sorrow or negativity for a long period of time. Although it is assumed that Emiko is a subtle person, she is very hot-tempered when it comes to the discussion of certain issues. Using the sun as preference again, it is perfectly alright and at times, healthy to take on the sun at times, but if one gets too close, one will get burnt by its flames. Other than that, Emi can be a very blunt person, too blunt for that matter, and sometimes might not take into consideration of what others feel about a given situation as she believes in not sugarcoating something that is required to be said. She can also be an airhead at times, and will space out at any given time if her interest is elsewhere or she assumes that whatever she is doing will not benefit her in the long run.

History:
(Optional)

I'm going to reserve Cronus/Chronos/Kronos, the King of Titans, and Yamata no Orochi, the destroyer.

AND THEY WILL BOTH BE LIL GIRLIES!!!!

Yes guys, I know. Parenthood makes this genderbend thing odd.

CdIb1xb.jpg

"My name... is Saturn... can I... be your... friend?"

God Name:
Cronus/Kronos/Chronos/Saturn

Human Name:
Saturn Satellizer

Room Number:

Mythology:
Greco-Roman

Class:
Hunter

Basic Attack:
Magical Melee

Weapon:
The Legendary Scythe Harpe

Ability 1:
Drop the Ball
This attack can be charged. The longer it charges, the more distance it covers. Saturn spreads her wings then rolls forward like a wheel, unphased by oncoming attacks. The Adamantine Harpe slices through all and deals some heavy damage.
This ability can also be used in another way - swinging Harpe around to cover a radius as opposed to forward to cover a distance.

Ability 2:
Spawn Eater
Saturn bites an opponent to rip their flesh off, draining their health. Damage dealt is multiplied 1.5 times and health gained is doubled if the opponents targeted are Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter or Hestia.

Ability 3:
Clockwork
Saturn's Harpe is revealed to be a gunscythe as it launches chronal distortion bullets at opponents, much like a gatling gun. In addition to dealing damage, these opponents have a 10% chance that their speed will be halved for 10 seconds for each bullet they are smacked with. The effect does not stack, and opponents are unaffected by this secondary effect for 60 seconds after the effects wear off.

Ultimate Ability:
Timeless Prison
Saturn manipulates the very fabric of time in order to freeze the movement of all foes for 10 seconds. During this period, she can freely fly over them.

Passive Skill:
King of Titans
All 'Olympian' and 'Primordial' gods have their damage and defense reduced by 10% when up against Cronus' team members, and any 'Titan' god or a god with a reason to be against the Olympians(e.g. Medusa & Arachne) on Cronus' team have their damage and defense raised by 10% when up against the opposing team.

Maple Syrup-covered Pancakes
Sweets
Crows
Bountiful Harvest

Dislikes:
Olympians
Pollution
Olympians that partake in the act of pollution

Personality:
Saturn is a benevolent lass who cares for others, primarily her allies. She's very shy and soft-spoken, dragging her words. Her friendly yet meek nature makes her very approachable by others. Deep inside, she is a natural-born leader with an extent of charisma, but cannot bring out her full potential.

History:
In ancient times, there lived a great king known as Cronus. He was most benevolent and brought the golden age of gods. However, when warned that his children would one day overthrow him, Cronus consumed his children, one by one, all but his youngest - Zeus.

Zeus soon grew, young and healthy, ready to overthrow Cronus. Cronus soon puked Zeus' five siblings as the great Titanomachy began.

When the decade-long war ended, the Titans were cast into Tartarus for eternity.

Or so it was thought...

Other Information:
While possessing mild chlorokinesis due to her status as God of Harvests, Saturn does not integrate it into her battlestyle.
Saturn possesses crow-like wings to jump and glide, but not fly, having lost her flight in rebirth. Her wings are also used in certain blocks or counters.​

Last edited:
Reserving Hecate. Sheet will be up later tonight.

1318862-bigthumbnail.jpg

God Name:
Jing Wei
Human Name:
Aria-Li
Room Number:
Mythology:
Chinese
Class:
Hunter
Basic Attack:
Ranged Physical
Weapon:

Crossbow
Ability 1:
Jing Wei loads her crossbow with explosive bolts that augment her next 3 basic attacks. These attacks are wider, have increased critical chance, and deal area of effect damage.
Ability 2:

Whilst in her goddess form Jing Wei has wings which she can use to fly around the battle field, for a few seconds.
Ability 3:
Jing Wei can fire 5 arrow making a cage from which no one can come out of, for 10 seconds giving Jing Wei the time to finish her enemies off.
Ultimate Ability:
Flying into the air just above her enemies, going forward in a straight path she launches explosions downwards for 5 meters. Hovering for a few seconds before landing.
Passive Skill:
If an ALly is near and she is about to be defeated a force field can be projected onto her, if she makes eye contact.
Dislikes: Bullies, Bitter food, and bugs
Personality:
Good: Friendly, Smart, and Artistic
Bad: Shy, Gullible, Clingy
History: N/A

I suggest a different background picture or font.

Going to have to drop out of this. So sorry! I wish you all luck!

DONE! Trying to balance a god of light, Protection, and who is the very embodiment and who's name itself means victory is ONE HELL of a task.

God Name: Verethragna
Human Name: Alexander
Room Number: 4
Mythology: Persian
Class: (Assassin, Guardian, Mage, Hunter, Warrior)
Basic Attack: Ranged Magical.
Weapon: Golden Sword

Ability 1: Aspect Of the Bull, Exchanges Verethragna's attack for a Physical melee attack, Then changes ability 1 to Aspect of the goat,
Ability 1b: Aspect of the goat, Exchanges Verethragna's attack for a Ranged Magical one, Then changes ability 1 to Aspect of the Bull.

Ability 2: Aspect Of the Camel/Aspect Of The Horse: When Verethragna is using his Physical Melee attack ability 2 is aspect of the Camel, When it is Ranged Magical it is Aspect of The Horse.
Aspect Of the Camel: Verathragna becomes immune to knockback and takes 5% less damage and ignores 5% of the enemy's armour for 5 seconds.
Aspect of the Horse: Launches a blast of fire in a straight line, Dealing 175% of the Ranged Magical damage instantly, and another 125% damage over the next 5 seconds. During these 5 seconds the enemies magic armour is degraded by 2% each second.

Ability 3: Aspect of The Gale/Aspect of the Raptor Aspect of the Raptor is for Ranged Magical, Aspect of the Gale is for Physical Melee
Aspect of the Raptor: A short distance blink that allows him to get out of combat, or in to combat before swapping to Aspect of the Bull.
Aspect of the Gale: A streight line dash that passes through allies and stops when coming in to contact with foes, dealing damage to them, any allies passed through grants them a temporary (20s) 10% damage reduction on damage taken.

Ultimate Ability: Aspect of the Warrior, The Golden Blade that cuts divinity: A single target attack that silences a foe for 15 seconds and stuns them for 5. It also deals 50% of target gods Maximum HP, However also Locks Verethragna in place for 3 seconds while channelling this ability

Passive Skill: Aspect of the Ram: When under 15% Health and undamaged for 5 seconds Verathragna completely regenerates, 1m30 second cooldown

Likes: Fair combat and trials of skills. Camping and fishing. Cooking. Reading
Dislikes: Unfair players, cheating, those who would stack the odds. People who get by on the assistance of others.
Personality: Kind, Gentle and friendly. However when besting someone in battle or believing someone is less than him he can be contemptuous and prideful.
History:
You do not have a class BTW

You do not have a class BTW
I know, I'm struggling to decide on what one, Like the way I see Verethragna he's a warrior god of victory, thus he's a melee brawler right? But the way his abilities stack he's a hunter or assassin, made to close on the enemy darting here and there before swapping to melee to finish right?
I've just left it open because I don't know WHAT class suits him best, and I don't find it essential to the core components of the sheet, (Read: I feel its optional and doesn't really work in a roleplay sense,) so for all reasonable questions, its done. with the single exception of I cant work out what suits him best.

Masrur.full.758259.png

God Name: Bellona
Human Name: Masarru
Height: 6'4
Room Number: 8
Mythology: Roman
Class: Warrior
Basic Attack: Physical Melee

Weapon:
Greatsword
Abilities

Ability 1: Forwarding Strike - Bellona dashes forward forward and bashes into the nearest enemy with his shoulder. Dealing damage and slowing whoever is hit and in the crossfire. He also absorbs all damage to an extent when using it.

Ability 2: Bludgeon - Bellona summons a hammer and spins, hitting every enemy around him, and then smashing down, in an overhanded strike. Each enemy hit in the spin, increases the damage of the overhanded attack. Bellona now makes his basic attacks with his hammer until out of combat

Ability 3: Scourge - Bellona Summons a scourge, dealing damage to all enemies in a straight line. Enemies hit are slowed. Bellona now makes his basic attacks with his scourge which has an extended range from his other two weapons.

Ultimate Ability: War-cry - Crying out to his comrades, he gives all allies protection and a damage buff allowing his team to push forward for a short while.

Passive Skill: Based on how many allies he has, his speed is increased by a small but noticeable amount.

Likes: Training, Secretly Likes cute things, Tropical, and Weaponry
Dislikes: annoying people, to much peace and quiet, unmotivated people
Personality: Positive: Athletic, Admirable, and Companionable
Negative: Man of few words, Stubborn, and Vague
History: N/A

I know, I'm struggling to decide on what one, Like the way I see Verethragna he's a warrior god of victory, thus he's a melee brawler right? But the way his abilities stack he's a hunter or assassin, made to close on the enemy darting here and there before swapping to melee to finish right?
I've just left it open because I don't know WHAT class suits him best, and I don't find it essential to the core components of the sheet, (Read: I feel its optional and doesn't really work in a roleplay sense,) so for all reasonable questions, its done. with the single exception of I cant work out what suits him best.
Well, he seems pretty attack based, after that he seems to be more of a warrior to me because of his attack and deference based abilities.

Besides, this is just based off of smite, not directly following the rules of smite.

Hello there!
I just randomly came upon this RP, and may I ask, can I reserve Greek titan Ocean (Okean, idk), and Egyptian Thoth?
@Sasha Bliss

image.jpeg God Name: Oceanus
Human Name: Octavian Oúte (Octi, Octopus, Octave)
Room Number: 9
Mythology: Greek
Class: Guardian
Basic Attack: Ranged Magic
Weapon: Giant, blue, self-extending trident.
Ability 1: Hydrokinesis: Octavian is able to shape and use water for his personal needs, for protection and to help others.
Octopus: Octavian is able to shape water around himself in a ring, and release six or seven water tentacles. Tentacles can be used for various means, including transportation, defense and shielding. Tentacles are two times stronger than Octavian, but that's still quite weak.
Shielding Wave: Octavian is able to raise water in a kind of wave, and move it circularly around him and his allies, protecting them and himself from various attacks.
Water Constructs: Octavian is able to shape water in various constructions, either using them as transportation, or as defense. Octavian's favorite construction are arms and palms, which he uses as transportation, and rarely as defense.
Ability 2: Aquatic Animal Metamorphing: Octavian is able to morph his body fully, or separately his arms, legs, into so of water animals. It range from simple fish, to complicated multi-tales of sea serpent, and much more.
Ability 3: Rain of three: Octavian throws his trident high in the air, and duplicates it variable amount of times, raining copies down his enemies. Copies of trident can range in size, and sometimes even in shape.
Ultimate Ability: Hyper Ocean: Octavian awakes wrath of his element, as all surrounding space is flooded with great amounts of water. Not only water can wrap around enemies and hold then tightly in place, but Octavian connects to water creatures, unleashing them on his enemies.
Passive Skill: Octavian can walk on water, with minimal visual changes of it's surface. He also is more powerful when large/medium sized bodies of water are near him.
Likes: Water \ Drawing \ Fish \ Ocean \ Blue color itself \ Bizarre and creative things/actions \ Sunrise \ Annoying Bill (aka hanging out with him) \ Moon
Dislikes: Heat / Uncreative people / Fighting / Hurting anyone (Even people he hates)
Personality: Octavian is sometimes wise, sometimes protective person, always choosing mercy if it's possible. He has simple, free attitude towards everything, simply having as much fun as life can give him. Octave has not much confidence in himself, but, like he cares. Eventually, his protectiveness over people may turn in a bad luck for him, as people often try to trick him, and sometimes succeed. He loves bizarre things, and is usually seen wearing strange clothing, with surrealistic prints on them. Bill has deep connection for his friend Octavian, as Octavian usually hangs around him. Octavian admits, that he feels safe when Bill is around. But yes, he loves to sneak away from people, simply relaxing, with just nature and himself - like a small isle in the jumping tides of the ocean.
History: N/A​

reservation change Tartarus, Indra if that's ok

One thing I noticed crow you have the names for two God's but only a single character sheet you have the Titan father of Zeus but you also have chronos one of the gods that came before the Titans who is one par with Gaia her brother but who also controls time just thought I'd point it out because they get confused even in myth!

One thing I noticed crow you have the names for two God's but only a single character sheet you have the Titan father of Zeus but you also have chronos one of the gods that came before the Titans who is one par with Gaia her brother but who also controls time just thought I'd point it out because they get confused even in myth!
Not necessarily, some greeks believed that Chronos and Cronus were the same deity.

Hey everyone we're going to edit the plot from the interest check a bit so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.