The Smite Academy, a Fighting School for the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
Interest Check Post

So basically I had this Idea where it's all the gods going to a school where they fight and battle each other in teams, free for all matches etc. Of course there is going to be background as to why the school exists. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, all of the gods were killed in a holy war like no other. The power within them however had not vanished, only one god had lived, it had been Zeus himself, however from all the injuries he sustained in battle he was left weak. An oracle told him that all of the gods would be reborn in due time, and to prepare for that he created a school for when they would be teenagers. This was a battle school, one where the gods would make teams and spar, this was supposed to help them work together and learn to control their abilities. After centuries of preparing his hope had started to run our, until then his two brothers were born, Poseidon, and Hades, and after that gods started popping up all over the place. In time the school would be filled with all the gods til they properly matured.
Opening Post

After a war between the Gods and Goddesses left the majority of ancient deities defeated in battle and the few survivors left weak, an oracle prophesied the rebirth of the Gods that had fallen in the war. In order to prevent another war from breaking out between the reborn gods, the survivors of the war; Zeus, Athena, Odin, and Rama, created Babylon Academy. Here, they planned to train them to use their divine abilities and host an annual team-based battle royale to encourage. For thousands of years, the Gods waited, and as time passed, the people forgot about them. This was until news began to circle around the world, stories of seemingly normal humans displaying extraordinary abilities. The survivors of the war knew that the time they had been waiting for was finally upon them and the school opened it's doors to the reborn Gods, ready to show them their true potential.

Notes:
Due to the war, humans became greatly aware to the supernatural world around them.
Many mythical creatures exist, many are found working at the school.
Students do not start school activities until they have been on the campus for 2 days.
Abilities will unlock over time, you start with your passive and first ability only.

Also Note the gods will have no memory of their previous life as a god.
Character Sheet

God Name:
Human Name:
Height:
Room Number:
Mythology: (Japanese, Chinese, Greek, etc.)
Class: (Assassin, Guardian, Mage, Hunter, Warrior)
Basic Attack: (Physical Melee, Magical Melee, Ranged Physical, Ranged Magic, Magic)
Weapon: (If any)
Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ultimate Ability:
Passive Skill:
Personality: (At least 3 negative and positive traits)
History: (Optional)
School

Dorms
Bath House
Restroom
Cafeteria
Gym
Environment Changing Arena
Library
Classrooms
Rooms

Room 1: Open/Open
Room 2: Open/Open
Room 3: Jing Wei/Open
Room 4: Verethragna/Son Wukong
Room 5: Amaterasu/Bastet
Room 6: Cronus/Open
Room 7: Open/Open
Room 8: Bellona/Inari Okami
Room 9: Oceanus/Thoth
Room 10: Open/Open
Character List

Zeus-NPC
Athena-NPC
Odin-NPC
Rama-NPC
Jing Wei- Sasha
Bellona- Sasha
Inari Okami- Zeroisdead
Verethragna- EddiEddi
Cronus- Crow
Bastet- DANAsaur
Amaterasu- Makomin
Oceanus- RecentlyInsaneRussian
Thoth-RecentlyInsaneRussian
Indra- Chrono

All Iwaku Rules Apply!

Let me know if anything needs to be added, Thank you!

CO-GM: Zeroisdead

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am done with Indra I need to rp some if I am develop him more

I'm almost done with Eos.
So, yeah, instead of making big bro figure, I made a big sis figure...
... yeeeaaaaah...

God Name: Eos

Human Name: Aurora Magneka

Height: 6'7

Room Number: 10

Mythology: Greek/Roman

Class: Assassin

Basic Attack: Ranged Magic

Weapon: Giant orange/violet wings growing out of her back. They can be very sharp, can work as shield and grant her ability to fly. She can hide them. Aurora is, at the time being, training to wield all the weapons equally.

Ability 1: Feather rain: Aurora moves her wings straight down while flying, disconnecting some feathers off her wings, and raining them upon enemies. Feathers are very sharp - like small blades - and can bring severe damage.

Ability 2: Blade wing: Aurora is able to harness power of her wings, and use them as kind of swords.

Ability 3: Turboprop wings: Aurora moves her wings very fast, sending powerful wind in direction of her opponent. Wind has enough strength to throw opponents away, and damage buildings a bit.

Ultimate Ability: Wrath of Dawn: Aurora uses her wings as mirroring surfaces, using them to reflect light in one certain place, causing to form a powerful light beam. Beam will fire for 5 seconds, and will end with powerful explosion. Aurora can use the beam for 10 times maximum during this ability. As addition, heat raises around the area, preventing anyone from using ice magic, or troubling use of water magic.

Passive Skill: Aurora found herself being able to project fire. She doesn't know if to train that skill, but is really intimidated.

Likes: Dawn / Sun / Jogging / Working out / Athletics / Her cousin, Octavian (Oceanus)

Dislikes: "Friend" of her cousin, Bill (Thoth) / Fatness / Lazy people / Getting lazy

Personality: Aurora is very cheerful person, always running around somewhere and trying to get people working or training (but mostly it's training). She quietly adores fighting, and loves almost every kind of weapon. Aurora - after understanding that Oceanus is basically her cousin, and that Octavian is her cousin in real life too - began supporting his "Lil' bay", as she calls him, and giving him all support she can. Although... Aurora is pretty fierce all the times, she is even more fierce when Bill is around - friend of Octavian that Octavian adores and they hang out. Aurora sometimes likes to hang out with Bill, and with both of them - but it's usually only because of anime (or manga... >_>).

History: N/A

Have we started yet?

You fine people all full up? If so, I apologize for bothering you. If not, please let me know and I'll see about putting up a sheet.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: chrono
Status
Not open for further replies.