The Smite Academy, a Fighting School for the Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
Interest Check Post

So basically I had this Idea where it's all the gods going to a school where they fight and battle each other in teams, free for all matches etc. Of course there is going to be background as to why the school exists. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, all of the gods were killed in a holy war like no other. The power within them however had not vanished, only one god had lived, it had been Zeus himself, however from all the injuries he sustained in battle he was left weak. An oracle told him that all of the gods would be reborn in due time, and to prepare for that he created a school for when they would be teenagers. This was a battle school, one where the gods would make teams and spar, this was supposed to help them work together and learn to control their abilities. After centuries of preparing his hope had started to run our, until then his two brothers were born, Poseidon, and Hades, and after that gods started popping up all over the place. In time the school would be filled with all the gods til they properly matured.
Opening Post

After a war between the Gods and Goddesses left the majority of ancient deities defeated in battle and the few survivors left weak, an oracle prophesied the rebirth of the Gods that had fallen in the war. In order to prevent another war from breaking out between the reborn gods, the survivors of the war; Zeus, Athena, Odin, and Rama, created Babylon Academy. Here, they planned to train them to use their divine abilities and host an annual team-based battle royale to encourage. For thousands of years, the Gods waited, and as time passed, the people forgot about them. This was until news began to circle around the world, stories of seemingly normal humans displaying extraordinary abilities. The survivors of the war knew that the time they had been waiting for was finally upon them and the school opened it's doors to the reborn Gods, ready to show them their true potential.

Notes:
Due to the war, humans became greatly aware to the supernatural world around them.
Many mythical creatures exist, many are found working at the school.
Students do not start school activities until they have been on the campus for 2 days.
Abilities will unlock over time, you start with your passive and first ability only.

Also Note the gods will have no memory of their previous life as a god.
Character Sheet

God Name:
Human Name:
Height:
Room Number:
Mythology: (Japanese, Chinese, Greek, etc.)
Class: (Assassin, Guardian, Mage, Hunter, Warrior)
Basic Attack: (Physical Melee, Magical Melee, Ranged Physical, Ranged Magic, Magic)
Weapon: (If any)
Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ultimate Ability:
Passive Skill:
Personality: (At least 3 negative and positive traits)
History: (Optional)
School

Dorms
Bath House
Restroom
Cafeteria
Gym
Environment Changing Arena
Library
Classrooms
Rooms

Room 1: Open/Open
Room 2: Open/Open
Room 3: Jing Wei/Open
Room 4: Verethragna/Son Wukong
Room 5: Amaterasu/Bastet
Room 6: Cronus/Open
Room 7: Open/Open
Room 8: Bellona/Inari Okami
Room 9: Oceanus/Thoth
Room 10: Open/Open
Character List

Zeus-NPC
Athena-NPC
Odin-NPC
Rama-NPC
Jing Wei- Sasha
Bellona- Sasha
Inari Okami- Zeroisdead
Verethragna- EddiEddi
Cronus- Crow
Bastet- DANAsaur
Amaterasu- Makomin
Oceanus- RecentlyInsaneRussian
Thoth-RecentlyInsaneRussian
Indra- Chrono

All Iwaku Rules Apply!

Let me know if anything needs to be added, Thank you!

CO-GM: Zeroisdead

Last edited by a moderator:

1318862-bigthumbnail.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]God Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Jing Wei[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Human Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Aria-Li[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Height:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]5'4[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Room Number:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Mythology:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Chinese[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Class: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Hunter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Basic Attack:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Ranged Physical[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Weapon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99][BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Crossbow[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Ability 1:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Jing Wei loads her crossbow with explosive bolts that augment her next 3 basic attacks. These attacks are wider, have increased critical chance, and deal area of effect damage.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Ability 2:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Whilst in her goddess form Jing Wei has wings which she can use to fly around the battle field, for a few seconds.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Ability 3: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Jing Wei can fire 5 arrow making a cage from which no one can come out of, for 10 seconds giving Jing Wei the time to finish her enemies off.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Ultimate Ability: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Flying into the air just above her enemies, going forward in a straight path she launches explosions downwards for 5 meters. Hovering for a few seconds before landing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Passive Skill:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]If an ALly is near and she is about to be defeated a force field can be projected onto her, if she makes eye contact.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Likes: Friends, Candy, and Animals[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Dislikes: Bullies, Bitter food, and bugs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Personality: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Good: Friendly, Smart, and Artistic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Bad: Shy, Gullible, Clingy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]History: N/A[/BCOLOR]

I would like to reserve a spot for the Goddess Amaterasu!

Very heavy WIP due to the time it takes me to research this stuff.

[spoili]
God Name: Inari Ōkami
Human Name: Tanaka Yasu (田中 - 康)
Room Number: 8
Mythology: Shinto/Japanese
Class: Guardian
Basic Attack: Magical Melee
Weapon: Kusarigama
Ability 1: Pull enemy towards him dealing magic dmg
Ability 2: Wish Fulfillment - Healing + Lowers recharge rate AOE
Ability 3: Fire Whip - sets the area in front of him ablaze, AOE damage to all enemies in front of him and leaving a damage area for a short time
Ultimate Ability: Summons a horde of ethereal foxes which dash forward, damaging and stunning enemies, buffing ally attack + speed and lowering cooldown rates
Passive Skill: Ally abilities cast around him give him a speed boost and his allies protection for a short time
Dislikes: Crowded Areas, Cold Weather, Disorganization, Exploitation
Personality:
Self-Indulgent, Meticulous, tends to get stir crazy with ease
Dynamic, Generous, Friendly

God Name: The Morrígan
Human Name:
Room Number:
Mythology: Gaelic/Irish
Class: Assassin
Basic Attack: Physical Melee
Weapon: Greatsword, Javelin
Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ultimate Ability:
Passive Skill:
[/spoili]

Can there be a god/goddess that wasn't yet added to the game (which I'm assuming this is based off of) and can an existing god/goddess be reborn the opposite gender?

ALSO, can I reserve a spot?

Can there be a god/goddess that wasn't yet added to the game (which I'm assuming this is based off of) and can an existing god/goddess be reborn the opposite gender?

ALSO, can I reserve a spot?
Responding for Sasha:

Yes you can have a deity that is not in the game and yes you may change their gender.

And your spot can be reserved.

Reactions: Akihito
DONE! Trying to balance a god of light, Protection, and who is the very embodiment and who's name itself means victory is ONE HELL of a task.

God Name: Verethragna
Human Name: Alexander
Room Number: 4
Mythology: Persian
Class: (Assassin, Guardian, Mage, Hunter, Warrior)
Basic Attack: Ranged Magical.
Weapon: Golden Sword

Ability 1: Aspect Of the Bull, Exchanges Verethragna's attack for a Physical melee attack, Then changes ability 1 to Aspect of the goat,
Ability 1b: Aspect of the goat, Exchanges Verethragna's attack for a Ranged Magical one, Then changes ability 1 to Aspect of the Bull.

Ability 2: Aspect Of the Camel/Aspect Of The Horse: When Verethragna is using his Physical Melee attack ability 2 is aspect of the Camel, When it is Ranged Magical it is Aspect of The Horse.
Aspect Of the Camel: Verathragna becomes immune to knockback and takes 5% less damage and ignores 5% of the enemy's armour for 5 seconds.
Aspect of the Horse: Launches a blast of fire in a straight line, Dealing 175% of the Ranged Magical damage instantly, and another 125% damage over the next 5 seconds. During these 5 seconds the enemies magic armour is degraded by 2% each second.

Ability 3: Aspect of The Gale/Aspect of the Raptor Aspect of the Raptor is for Ranged Magical, Aspect of the Gale is for Physical Melee
Aspect of the Raptor: A short distance blink that allows him to get out of combat, or in to combat before swapping to Aspect of the Bull.
Aspect of the Gale: A streight line dash that passes through allies and stops when coming in to contact with foes, dealing damage to them, any allies passed through grants them a temporary (20s) 10% damage reduction on damage taken.

Ultimate Ability: Aspect of the Warrior, The Golden Blade that cuts divinity: A single target attack that silences a foe for 15 seconds and stuns them for 5. It also deals 50% of target gods Maximum HP, However also Locks Verethragna in place for 3 seconds while channelling this ability

Passive Skill: Aspect of the Ram: When under 15% Health and undamaged for 5 seconds Verathragna completely regenerates, 1m30 second cooldown

Likes: Fair combat and trials of skills. Camping and fishing. Cooking. Reading
Dislikes: Unfair players, cheating, those who would stack the odds. People who get by on the assistance of others.
Personality: Kind, Gentle and friendly. However when besting someone in battle or believing someone is less than him he can be contemptuous and prideful.
History:

Last edited:
Wait this was based off a game? I'm slow XD I might have to back out of this one.

Wait this was based off a game? I'm slow XD I might have to back out of this one.
Its 'based off of' game in the same way that SAO is a anime 'based in a game'
as far as I can tell the only 'gamey' elements are the number limited and 'ultimate' ability along with a 'passive' which if you ask me is just a fair way of limiting players to not build totally OP shit. I only used percentage and numerical values so people get a rough idea of how much each is doing, rather than just saying 'removing' or 'lowering' because HOLY SHIT removing someone's immunity to fire while bathing them in flames from the sun? Little bit op right?

Its 'based off of' game in the same way that SAO is a anime 'based in a game'
as far as I can tell the only 'gamey' elements are the number limited and 'ultimate' ability along with a 'passive' which if you ask me is just a fair way of limiting players to not build totally OP shit. I only used percentage and numerical values so people get a rough idea of how much each is doing, rather than just saying 'removing' or 'lowering' because HOLY SHIT removing someone's immunity to fire while bathing them in flames from the sun? Little bit op right?
I guess your right. I'll give the rp a shot but, I'm not very good at percentages and numerical values for attacks.

I guess your right. I'll give the rp a shot but, I'm not very good at percentages and numerical values for attacks.
Don't worry about numbers/numerical values, if its REALLY needed, I can help, but somehow I doubt it is going to be hugely enforced, otherwise the 'fights' become a huge number fest with people arguing if something hit or not and if it did what values it effects ect.

Don't worry about numbers/numerical values, if its REALLY needed, I can help, but somehow I doubt it is going to be hugely enforced, otherwise the 'fights' become a huge number fest with people arguing if something hit or not and if it did what values it effects ect.

Oh god numbers o_o

Oh god numbers o_o
Yup. so don't worry, You just enjoy the roleplay, I'm offering to do your numbers.....No inuendo or pun intended.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lulunopia
~WIP~

Anything Can Happen When Loves Involved

f35c63ab3035248112797a008b05407b.jpg

Aphrodite Goddess of Love

Human Name: Darlene Rose Harley
Room Number: 5
Mythology: Greek
Class: Mage
Basic Attack: Magic
Weapon: Daggers
Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ultimate Ability:
Passive Skill:

Color: |Theme Song: Roses by Chainsmokers ft. ROZES
You might want to change the text colour, its hard to read on black background.

You might want to change the text colour, its hard to read on black background.
Crap it is! I'll change it real quick. Thank you for letting me know! My computers a bit brighter than most so I could see it just fine.

Crap it is! I'll change it real quick. Thank you for letting me know! My computers a bit brighter than most so I could see it just fine.
I only noticed because my Fluix is on.

God Name:
Bastet

Human Name:
Catrina Felis

Room Number:

Mythology:
Egyptian

Class:
Assassin

Basic Attack:
Physical Melee

Weapon:
razor whip, dagger

Ability 1:
Pounce
Bastet pounces to her target location, damaging enemies within the radius. For 4 seconds after pouncing, you can press the button again to pounce back to your initial location. Bastet moves 25% faster while in the return pounce state.

Ability 2:
Razor Whip
Bastt swipes at her enemies causing them to bleed for damage every second for the duration

Ability 3:
Declaw
Bastet throws her dagger, which detonates on her target dealing damage and slowing the enemies in the area.

Ultimate Ability:
Cat Call
Bastet summons 3 cats that attack nearby targets, Slowing and damaging them. Sensing the smell of blood, the cats will attack Bleeding enemies first.

Passive Skill:
Open Wound
When Bastet hits an enemy with Pounce, Razor Whip or Declaw, she wounds the target for a brief time. If the target has a wound, those abilities deal additional damage and remove the wound instead.

Dislikes:
Dogs | Idiots | Liars | Rain

Personality:
Regal | Nonchalant | Sensual
Aggressive | Vindicative | Mischievous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.