The Siren's Song [ OOC ]

When the party gets a boat. How big should it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zackymas

Okami just ignored everyone... What's up with that?

No one was talking with him excepting your char which leaved him so....

No she didn't.
She was standing with the crew talking to the captain...​

Well mistakes and misreads can happen right?
It's only the start if the roleplay~

You're character will have plenty of time to shine~

Oh well, he wasn't going to talk more until the next day anyway so....

Apologies, it's late and I'm slightly irritable at this time.
Sorry, @Zackymas, if I caused you any offence.

Forgive me?

*holds up cookie*​

Uh-oh, that was a confusing turn of events. Surprise time skip? xD

Reactions: Angel_Cake
Apologies, it's late and I'm slightly irritable at this time.
Sorry, @Zackymas, if I caused you any offence.

Forgive me?

*holds up cookie*​
Don't worry, you didn't offence me, (It's pretty hard to offence me in fact, i have 2 sisters that fuck around me all the day....every day so...)

I guess xD In europe it's pretty late I'm lucky to be free on Mondays for now so I'm able to stay on longer but my rats demanded some rat time~

-.-

Where Nocturne?? he might be able to keep the plot a bit more...

Oh, I know @Zackymas I'm just responding to what's being said and done. You telling them what there jobs will be then walking away to talk to someone completely different before any other interaction is complete is an odd way for someone to hire a crew, and Carrn's been part of a sailing crew for as long as your character has been alive XD. He just finds the entire thing entertaining and confusing.

Oh, I know @Zackymas I'm just responding to what's being said and done. You telling them what there jobs will be then walking away to talk to someone completely different before any other interaction is complete is an odd way for someone to hire a crew, and Carrn's been part of a sailing crew for as long as your character has been alive XD. He just finds the entire thing entertaining and confusing.
:V

Well, yea Okami is like that, he won't talk too much with someone before leaving, but he is deciding the roles of each because, like i said before, he is a great tactician.

Uh-huh, its just entertaining to Carrn and myself to watch. Being a tactician is awesome and all, its just funny because, like, what if none of them wanted to go, and you just walked off, returned to the ship, and had no crew because no one knew what was going on XD

Well, if that happens, the RP will go to shit (Just kidding) He would look for more marines???

I love hpw the most experienced characters see Okami and the harpies.... (I'ill shut their mouths when the ship sails >.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.