The Siren's Song [ OOC ]

When the party gets a boat. How big should it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not posting in the RP for a while, I've been busy today but I'll try to find some time to write a reply tomorrow. :d

Sea serpents are roughly 30 feet long.
Black Annis and herkin are human size
Mermaids are a human amd 1/4
Fish and Jellyfish are about the size of Orca Whales and up to Sperm Whale size at largest.
Unkown creatures...are.....unkown.

I just read through the setting and stuff, @Nocturne997 and there doesn't seem to be any mention of a theme. Was this meant to be a darker RP? I had no idea.

Guys, i'm just going to notify that i'm not going to post in the IC until our timelines cross and be ine again... So if you don't see me posting remember that i still here

Well, darker in the assumed context of whats going to happen during thi adventure..lots of death, maybe some torture. Whoknows...and plenty,and I mean PLENTY of injuries from some of these monsters.

Oh boy, Reneth will be kept busy.

Guys, my laptop broke and it might take a few days until I can replace it. If I really need to, I can type a reply to the IC thread with my phone but hopefully I can get a new laptop before that becomes necessary.

Guys, my laptop broke and it might take a few days until I can replace it. If I really need to, I can type a reply to the IC thread with my phone but hopefully I can get a new laptop before that becomes necessary.
Ok, Don't worry, i think that the IC can survive until that

No I refuse to let this die!

And I refuse to let my laptop die! It's working again... in a way....

Finhawk's back in action people! >: D

Guys...Better end the day (IC) that way i'ill be able to post again and keep the story going (this is just a suggestion)

oh my, don't worry guys I am posting soon, I just had a very long post that I had been working on that I was trying to get done first.

Status
Not open for further replies.