The Siren's Song [ OOC ]

When the party gets a boat. How big should it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never question fandoms my friend. I've learned not to get to near to it, it might get contagious x3

Wait a bit, I'm watching TV for still a half an hour and then I'll get to writing. :p

Sorry, my posts are lengthy so I tend to take a lot of time proof reading and making sure I've put everyone in who needs to be in.
I'd hate to leave anyone out.

<3

@Finhawk
I love how TV comes first. <3​

I do a lot of proofreading too and I type slowly on top of that. xP

TV always comes first! (owo)7
Commercial breaks are cool too. :,D

Someway....I'm actually in charge... (I'm the one who is paying for this adventure so...)

I love commercials!

Finally, someone understands me!​

Well I don't watch tv.. i just watch stuff on the internet...
xD But when I do watch tv... I hate cemmercials... cause here they come on the wrong moment and take like 5 minutes.

But I do love 2 that were made by one of our health insurance(which im part of)
It's like telling people they are beautiful when they are in love or keep trying so I really love them it's cute x3

Anyone seen compare the meerkat?
Their adverts make me laugh so much.
They basically follow the life of this rich meerkat called Alexander.

XD​

Not really but we got some with sloths who save up money.
And is like no I'm not lazy I do all this
and he just hangs around doing nothing xD

meerkat-cutes_1835823c.jpg

TV is actually part of expanding a person's knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
At least that's what my drama teacher says. XD​

I watch most shows online
(since here we have to wait often like a month until half a yeah for new seasons I prefer watching them online)
Same with animes well.. we don't do animes on tv anymore xD

Oh dear, those sound like great commercials. xD

My favorite commercial is from so many years ago. Some burger place was advertising this new chicken hamburger shortly before Christmas so they had this commercial where a pig was walking on streets with a sign and repeating "Syökää kanaa." (= "Eat chicken") ....You know, with Christmas coming up and all, the poor pig was gonna end up as dinner.

There's been other great commercials too but I don't wanna start rambling. :p

I watch my fave shows online too since it takes a while for the newest stuff to be on Finnish TV. Except for DW, they're actually showing the newest episodes only a day late. >w<

@Zackymas

I don't know about the others but Andromena doesn't really like anyone in power. She loves attention and thrives when she's at the centre of it. She'd do anything to make sure she's in the spotlight - even if that means making other people look like monsters.​

You guys are making Okami look like a tyrant...
Is it necessarily a bad thing? xD

It's just first impressions anyway, our charas will have time to warm up to him. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.