The Silver Heart Circle - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, finally. Sorry folks, jumped into a canyon of 'can't deal' and stayed offline a few days. Spent the weekend at LA Comicon, so that was fun. But now my brain is 85% less frazzled and ready to focus... on catching up. xD

@Kathairein i hate to be THAT guy but I'm had to switch to midnight to read your post and even then it still made my eyes hurt. Idk what it is about my eyesight but do you mind choosing a darker color to replace the bright green font?

@Kathairein i hate to be THAT guy but I'm had to switch to midnight to read your post and even then it still made my eyes hurt. Idk what it is about my eyesight but do you mind choosing a darker color to replace the bright green font?
No, I don't mind. I put him in bold instead. Was it just the green? I can barely tell the difference between it and the white when in midnight, so if any other colors suck, just let me know. Sorry.

1be2d43d0db9d07d6dc8417dae5a478d.png

That's what it looks like for me in sunrise. I switched to midnight again, and my eyes just can't read the white fonts on a black background. SO INTENSE! BUT!!

I can read it just fine in Evening :) Thank you!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kathairein
I don't geddit...

Cuz Jay hauled Liv around like he's a heavy ass bag of rice. xD

when you DONT GET NOTIFS FOR THE OOC

OhmygodI'msobehindandI'msosorry-- I'm frantically trying to catch up now. D: I didn't get notifications for anything, either. ;-;

Reactions: Red Thunder
I have no clue how to recover from my lateness. Should I just have Cal slither in and pretend he was there the entire time? I'm so sorry I'm so late. ;-;

So, I thought SHC was missing posts. Turns out posting to something doesn't subscribe it for you. Which is great considering what I've missed. x.x

I'm going to, like @Mysty, frantically try and come up with a reply and catch up. I'm sooooooo sorry ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.