Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be up for this if there is room available

EDIT: just saw the sign ups. Lol

Last edited:
I could be up for this if there is room available
That's great...you are more than welcome to participate. Only thing is, the roles for the seven siblings are filling up fast, so if you are hoping to play one of them I suggest you get on making a profile quick in the OOC, since there are only two spots left for those particular roles. But in the event that they are all taken up, you are more than welcome to play a supporting character to aid the Seven Dreaded.

Reactions: Poppet
I may or may not make it in time lol still have to figure out pretty much everything, which means checking everyone else to make sure I am not stepping on toes ^^
I shall try though

I may or may not make it in time lol still have to figure out pretty much everything, which means checking everyone else to make sure I am not stepping on toes ^^
I shall try though
That's fine dude...and like I said, even if the roles of the siblings are filled, you could always make another supporting character.

I think I will be making a supporting character. I have a particular faceclaim that I want to use and she looks nothing like most of the siblings LOL. I'll be making her come from a desert tribe...there are desserts in Khartouma, right? :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about making a desert character as well! A Sibling though, who can manipulate sand, or fire...or earth lol havent decided yet, but there were a few wind Siblings already that I have gone through. Maybe we could be of the same tribe (if that does work)

I think I will be making a supporting character. I have a particular faceclaim that I want to use and she looks nothing like most of the siblings LOL. I'll be making her come from a dessert tribe...there are desserts in Khartouma, right? :O
Absolutely...my character comes from a desert tribe.

@Poppet- It totally works, go for it.

• Thank You
Stating interest in this.

Is there a forum post up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.