Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
The 7 Dreaded.jpg

The Great Lands of Khartouma are fraught with hardship, strife and war. Split among the sands are small kingdoms and tribes...but at the heart of it all is the Empire Of Argos. In legend it is known as the birthplace of civilization itself. To the outlying realms it goes by many names..."Eye Of The World", "City Of Shadows" and "The Demon's Refuge". Argos is lorded over by it's monstrous and tyrannical ruler, Emperor Tragedis. An evil demigod, Tragedis is the son of the demonic god Nastor, lord of the Sixth Realm of the Abyss. For over twenty years Tragedis has ruled supreme, his power absolute...legions of monsters, demon soldiers and evil creatures under his command. His cruelty is legendary throughout the Great Lands, his subjects living in perpetual fear. But Tragedis' days may be numbered, for he has a vengeful enemy brewing just under his gaze. You see we are that enemy...seven siblings, whose father was ruthlessly murdered by Tragedis in his bid to take over the throne of Argos. Bound by an oath of vengeance, we seven siblings are coming for you Tragedis, ready or not. For we are your, Seven Dreaded...

Once upon a time, the Kingdom of Argos was ruled by the benign King Arcus and his queen, Anastaz. Soon a son was born to them, Prince Darris, who was destined to rule at his father’s passing. However one night, tragedy would strike. Anastaz was a radiant beauty and desired by many men of the kingdom. Unfortunately she also drew the attention of the demonic god of the Sixth Realm of the Abyss, the monstrous Nastor…who also desired the queen. When he appeared to her one night, with an offer for to her rule the Sixth Realm as his queen, she flatly refused, swearing loyalty to her husband. This enraged the monster and resulted in her brutal rape. Soon after she found herself pregnant with the unwanted seed of Nastor. When the child was born, he was hideously deformed, much to the chagrin of his mother. Given the name Gheltar, he was locked away in the lower dungeons, to be kept a closely guarded secret. The demon demigod was forgotten and neglected by all, save for his half brother, Darris. The prince took pity on Gheltar and saw to it that he was kept comfortable. As a result of her rape and demon born child, the queen was overcome with self loathing and despair and soon committed suicide. A few years later, King Arcus was killed in a skirmish with another kingdom and young Darris assumed the throne of Argos.

Tragedis.jpg
Emperor Tragedis

It was during this time that Gheltar began to get visits from his father. The demon lord would appear to his young son and make it known that he had special powers and abilities due to his half demonic lineage. These powers began to manifest themselves when Gheltar hit adolescence. He soon grew to the unnatural height of over seven feet tall, slowly honing his supernatural powers at the behest of his father. It was in time that King Darris married, and had a succession of eight children. Being the benevolent ruler that he was, Darris sought not to abandon his brother and set him up in comfortable suites. However all in a hidden part of the palace. Nevertheless Darris was still cautious and forbade his children from seeing their uncle...an order all obeyed, save for one. His oldest Galeus found his way to his monstrous uncle's holdings. Frightened but curious, he found Gheltar fascinating. His secret visits became more frequent. Gheltar, with the tutelage of his demonic father had grown into a shrewd and manipulative figure. He saw that he could use the young prince to his ends...securing his friendship and eventually his freedom. In spite of everything Darris tried to do for Gheltar, the latter deeply resented his brother for hiding him away from the world. With urgings from his father, Gheltar began to desire Darris' power and kingdom for himself and he realizes he could use Galeus towards that end. He indeed began to form a close bond with his nephew, slowly over time poisoning his mind against Darris. He began to teach him the ways of the dark sorcerer’s arts of the Abyssal Shadow and the forbidden knowledge of the Blood Magics. Effectively forging Galeus into powerful practitioner of the black arts. Galeus grew so devoted to his uncle, that he was under his complete sway. On the dawn if the king's fortieth jubilee, Gheltar put his plan into action. Galeus released his uncle from his decadent prison, and the takeover began. Gheltar marshaled the hellish forces of his father and with the aid of Galeus, systematically slaughtered the king's defenses. Sensing that his death was imminent, Darris ordered that his remaining seven children be spirited away and scattered throughout the Great Lands of Khartouma...to save their lives. In a moment of truth, Gheltar made good on his word and brutally murdered his brother, taking the kingdom for himself. Galeus took pity on his mother, the queen and exiled her to a far away land. Gheltar honored his pact with his nephew and granted him absolute rule and unbridled power at his side. Over the course of the takeover, they transformed Argos into a sinister haven of tyranny, fear and oppression. In the process, Gheltar took a new name, one that reflected his ultimate outlook on the world, if tragedy was to be his legacy, he would embrace it as his moniker and so took the name Tragedis. Now he rules as the supreme Emperor and his reign is absolute and unchallenged. The demigod has nearly conquered all the surrounding kingdoms of the Great Lands, all of them paying tribute to Argos, lest they be punished in blood. The new government is that of the worship of Nastor as their patron god. Tragedis rules with an iron fist…his cruelty and blood lust unmatched. However, Tragedis' victory came at an ominous cost. He was warned that someday seven vengeful warriors would amass a revolt against him and possibly take his throne. These warriors would have the favor of the gods and would give Tragedis the fight of his life. Ever since he was given the dire prophecy by the Jaded Oracles, the emperor has dreaded the coming of the seven phantom warriors that could possibly unseat him...for this reason he has referred to them as the Seven Dreaded.

Last edited:
Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested . But! Regular rundown:

What is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, and is there dice/stats use? >:[

Hey~hey~^^!!

Interested . But! Regular rundown:

What is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, and is there dice/stats use? >:[

Posting level will be Intermediate to advanced...I would like to fill up at least 6 spots for the seven siblings and this will not be a dice RP.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Dropping interest here! Sounds like a dark fantasy, and i love-love-love me some dark fantasy.

:D

Dropping interest here! Sounds like a dark fantasy, and i love-love-love me some dark fantasy.

:D
Yea, very much a dark fantasy in the vein of things like Conan and The Beast Master...

I love ancient-style fantasy--I'd love to join up. Do you have any ideas about the genders/age range for the lost royal children?

I love ancient-style fantasy--I'd love to join up. Do you have any ideas about the genders/age range for the lost royal children?
I'm leaving the genders totally up to whoever fills the parts of the siblings up first. However the ages should all be in their twenties...with the exception of my character, who is the second eldest. I will post the God Hierarchy, Character Profile Sheet and map of Khartouma if this generates enough interest.

Reactions: Michelle the Editor
Well you've certainly grabbed my attention! Color me interested good sir.

So if there's not 6 takers, we're boned, eh? I'll try to pass word around xD

So if there's not 6 takers, we're boned, eh? I'll try to pass word around xD

Yea you could that, much appreciated. But we could also take on more than one part...either or.

Color me fricking interested. o3o

I'm assuming schools of magic will be available, and if not we're going to be dealing with it a lot?

Color me fricking interested. o3o

I'm assuming schools of magic will be available, and if not we're going to be dealing with it a lot?
Oh yea...lots oh the magic stuff, lol. Since this seems to be getting a fair amount of interest, I'll be posting up an OOC and Info Dump tomorrow.

Ok guys, here is the OOC

***Just as a disclaimer...in the Hierarchy section before anyone tells me...yes, I stole The One Above All from the Marvel universe, but only because it's such a kick ass title and I really like the concept, so yea, lol. But when you guys make your characters, I'd rather the siblings roles get filled first, than we can talk about secondary's.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Spectre @Michelle the Editor @100 % Snek @SweetPrince

I only count five people tagged there. So unless I mathed wrong, I can get in. Right?

Interested, but it looks like it might be You! :*(. Could I be put in the waiting list in case a spot opens? Thank you!

Interested, but it looks like it might be You! :*(. Could I be put in the waiting list in case a spot opens? Thank you!

This is very much still open...only three spots have been spoken for. So still plenty of room. Feel free to join up!

Status
Not open for further replies.