The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUZZAH! The collabs are done! Let us hop up and down and in other silly directions in happiness!

To reiterate (just in case I didn't actually explain this D:) player posts are expected to be shorter from now on, simply due to the fact that we won't be collabing. So don't be worried if your post doesn't have a bunch of paragraphs each and every time (especially when it comes to battles). In addition, Speed now does not determine posting order. Rather, whoever goes first is... well... whoever posts first. Speed does still determine how well you dodge and how fast you travel, mind you, but to facilitate the new posting expectations, I will not be enforcing a posting order considering some are inclined to post earlier than others.

I'd also like to remind everyone that when you seek to make a post involving combat, you are to message me on Skype where I'll respond with the results.

Oh shit. First day back from Hiatus, and Aiden is back into combat

I shall have my post up today as small as it may unfortunately be TWT

Welp, back for fucking more. CS will probably be up in a day or two.

Welp, back for fucking more. CS will probably be up in a day or two.
Nice welcome back Zombs x3... all I am in no way happy about my short post TWT, but I really have nothing to respond with at the moment.

Welp, RIP this for now then.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Asuras put out a blanket ban on new Unaffiliateds a while back. Not sure if that's still in force.

Reactions: Asuras
Nobody of the 3 of us got accepted so far.
We actually forgotten the RP. But then I got an alert.

Who got accepted then?

To facilitate balance, I've decided to add in an extra stat for all characters. Arcane. As it sounds, this stat will deal with scaling of most forms of magic and the like. Abilities of all characters (which can be found through the link on the OP) have all been re-evaluated to reflect this change. Please look over your character's ability mechanics before rearranging character stats.

In addition, all characters get an additional 4 points to spend as they choose to make up for the difference. You may effectively redo you character's stats from the ground up. If you have an ability that grants passive bonuses and would like to replace a certain stat bonus with Arcane, please let me know.

+2 Finesse
+1 Might
+1 Fortitude

Hitting things. Feels good man.

+4 Arcane for Natalya

Stats redistributed across the board. Started out with 35 pre-Arcane rework, entire stat total adds up to 39 after.

Well, Kanade's all redone. Basically just have her at 4 Might, 5 Arcane, all other attributes unchanged.

+4 points and not needing the Arcane stat at all? *celebrates birthday present*

Gonna go for the all-around buff. +1 to Might, Finesse, Speed, and Health. Even for a gummy user, Jun's too squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.