The Sentence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait that was a fight Aiden won.

Do I see a stat increase in the near future?

Aiden won against fodder, and the NPC did most of the heavy lifting. Don't get your hopes up.

Yeah. I figured. But hey, optimism is nice.

In before stat decrease

Optimism is poison. Though Asuras is a nice person, relatively speaking, so you probably will get those points.

Well then, how dem collabs going?

Asuras took the last couple days off to unpack for college. Hopefully, we can finish up soon.

Hey, @Greased Smitening could you please let me know when Asuras gets back? I want our collab to be done as soon as possible, and I want to make sure we're able to make progress the first opportunity we get.

Indeed it has. I've tried to strike up conversations a couple of times, but well it's been silent.

Well, yeah, it's pretty much been the case that everyone's waiting for collabs to finish. e.e

It's Asuras's turn in ours. Don't look at me. xD

I think, judging by who has posted, there's the Palacian collab on the go atm. After that one, there's Goetia+Aurora, and there's Esterellia's meeting which I assume will be done collab style.

Pretty much, yeah. Pure suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.