The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quiet because we're in collab hell. Once this round is over, things will change.

I've decided to make Skype (as in, having an account, and being on my friend list) a requirement to continue on with Sentence. It's proven an incredible boon in doing another one of my roleplays that utilize the same kind of battle mechanics. Being able to just ping me on skype to ask about rolls is far easier than setting up a collab that ends up going on for weeks.

So yeah. Once this collab with Zarrock and Smitening finishes.... no more collabs. Ever. e-e

Finally got around to making a non-personal Skype for RP stuffs. Who do I need to boop?

Also, if anyone else wants to use skype for RP stuffs, I'm (very imaginatively) rjsiwaku :P

Is there anyone yet who has not sent me a friend request on Skype yet?

It's quiet because we're in collab hell. Once this round is over, things will change.

I've decided to make Skype (as in, having an account, and being on my friend list) a requirement to continue on with Sentence. It's proven an incredible boon in doing another one of my roleplays that utilize the same kind of battle mechanics. Being able to just ping me on skype to ask about rolls is far easier than setting up a collab that ends up going on for weeks.

So yeah. Once this collab with Zarrock and Smitening finishes.... no more collabs. Ever. e-e
I am still waiting for an answer in our collab since "Last edit was 8 days ago"

I created a Skype account TWT AGAIN so who am I messaging?

Now it's...Goetia and Este collabs, right?

Welp, no Goetia collab according to Asuras. Just Este to go before we get that glorious GM post :3

Let us never have to have everyone collab at the same time again.

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
Status
Not open for further replies.