The Selfish Princess and the Timid Jester.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He slowly untied it and the dress slowly untied itself from her chest, and he grabbed it by the hem and pulled it off carefully, placing it on the chair just beside the bed. He hovered over her as his hands placed on her waist. He hoped that she wouldn't get too scared.

((we'll have to fade soon, you wanna do the honors?))

Kieara blushed nervously afraid of what he thought of her.

((Of course))

It went slowly. Slower and slower until he was sure she could follow. He was careful, making sure not to hurt her with whatever he dared to do. He knew that he caused her pain but he wanted to ease it and wiped off her tears, kissing her forehead as he held her close. It turned out a bit awkward when it came to explaining what he was going to do, but eventually, they were done and he lied calmly on the bed, wrapping an arm around her. He looked down at her with a mildly worried expression. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

She was happy with what they did after everything got going. It was immensely pleasurable after the pain for her and she wondered if it was for him too. She looked at him. "I'm okay love." she smiled sweetly.

"You knew what happened right...?" He asked as he lied there, holding her close to his chest. He didn't want her to regret what had happened.

"And you know that no one can know about this, too? It'd be very dangerous."

"I know darling.'' She cuddled close. "What if I get pregnant?"

"I don't think you will." He said with a soft smile as he snuggled close to her. "And if so, I'll take you far away and take care of you."

"But are you otherwise okay?" He asked as he stroked her back. He knew that it could take a bit of a toll on her body when she hadn't tried it before, and he'd rather be there to help her in case of any pain anywhere.

"Like... no pain or anything? Usually... the first time takes a hard toll on the female.. I just want to make sure you're okay." He said softly as he looked at her, stroking her hair and cheeks. "We can't have you getting all sore."

"I am a bit sore. I haven't moved much yet though."

"Where...? Are you sure you'll be alright tomorrow?" He asked worriedly, knowing they'd be found out if she was too sore.

"Okay... as long as you're not complaining." He said softly, smiling a little.

He pulled the covers over them, snuggling close to her as he smiled. "Now let's go to sleep."

Ooc: I replied to the other one

She smiled closing her eyes and fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.