The Selfish Princess and the Timid Jester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He fell asleep as well, cuddling her close to his body.

When he woke up, he blushed heavily and immediately stood up to redress himself.

He bit his lip as he tried hard not to think about what had happened. It made the heat rise in his body all over again.

Kieara slept a bit longer before waking and sitting up with a stretch.

He packed their things as he avoided looking at her. "We'll be going in a few hours so I suggest you get dressed."

She got up and began getting ready for the day.

He politely looked away from her the whole time, feeling that he'd made things awkward between them. Well, mildly awkward considering what they'd done. He packed their things and loaded the horse cart together with the other guards, his mind never leaving what had happened the night before. If figured out, he wouldn't know what to do.

Kieara didn't feel awkward. She felt it brought them closer. She readied herself and spoke. "Need help?"

"No... just focus on yourself." He said awkwardly as he went to pack all of their stuff. He just couldn't face her without being awkward.

She frowned beginning to feel self conscious. Had she done something?

Sebastian just couldn't face her. He was so nervous about the consequences of what had happened that he couldn't even see how she was really feeling. He just wanted them to be together, but their relationship weren't exactly blessed. So instead he'd try to distance himself.

She didn't like that. It made her feel like she was nothing to him but sex since he was trying to distance himself.

He just didn't want her to get hurt. If anyone figured out what had happened, he would be killed and she would possibly be sent out of the country. He seemed frightened to talk to her, feeling like he had done something he shouldn't.

She sighed and was silent as well hurt by his actions. It made her withdraw a bit.

When they were alone in the carriage, he looked at her as if he wanted to say something to her. "Uhm, I... I want to ask you if..." He looked down.

"Do you hate me? Do I have to leave you alone? ... I-I'm scared. You're getting married to another man, if he figures out that I was the one who... who deflowered you, he'd kill me on the spot..."

Status
Not open for further replies.