The Selfish Princess and the Timid Jester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love you too." He said softly as he stroked her stomach. He had never been this intimate with another person because he had waited for her. But now he didn't know what to do.

She turned so she was facing him and cuddled up kissing his lips softly.

He blushed as he wrapped his arms around her. The kiss soon escalated to something different and before he realized, he was on top of her. He blushed heavily as he pulled back. "Oh... uh... I'm... I'm sorry..." He whispered in a soft voice.

He looked down at her biting his lip. "Uhm... do you think it's okay if we... I mean..." He blushed heavily trying to speak. But he just couldn't, it was too embarrassing.

"W-well, what do you think?" He said shyly, unable to really form the words. He knew that it would change a lot if they did.

He blushed heavily as he tried to explain. "Well... you... you don't know what happens once a couple gets married..? The wedding night..." He said softly as he looked at her, trying to get her to understand what exactly he meant, surprised that she didn't know.

She was innocent. A virgin. And she had never been married. She smiled. "No." She cuddled with him.

He closed his eyes, going to his last resort. How could her parents not have talked to her about such things? "Do... do you know how children is made?" He asked instead, looking into her eyes.

She looked up at him. "Well yes, you get married and you have children then, but it was never explained to me."

"Well... it is involved with the wedding night, and it's not like you can just say "baby" and then a child will appear... you have to do... certain things... with a man to get pregnant..." He was a virgin just like she was, but he had been explained how it worked.

"I-I.... I mean.. d-do you want to try it...?" He asked shyly as he looked at her. "I mean... people only do it when they love each other... so... do you... do you want to..?"

She smile happily. "I would love to but only with you." She spoke lovingly.

"And you really... don't know what's supposed to happen?"

"I guess I've got no choice then... it might... hurt a bit later but try to bear with it..." He said as he kissed her again. His eyes fell close as he moved a hand down her back to the band holding her dress up. His heart was beating furiously.

Kieara trusted him with her life. She was excited too and she felt butterflies as she kissed him and let him guide her.

Status
Not open for further replies.