The Selfish Princess and the Timid Jester.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian gently ran her hands up and down her sides, leaning into her warmth.

Sebastian put his hands on the ribbons on her dress, playing with them as they hugged lightly.

She stayed still and allowed him to. Little mannerisms like that relaxed her.

"Please... let me do it." Sebastian whispered as he pulled slightly at the ribbons on her dress to indicate what he meant.

Sebastian smiled slightly as he opened the ribbons, sliding it down to uncover her chest as he gently kissed her.

Sebastian wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him.

She smiled as he held her and spoke. "I love you Sebastian."

"I love you too." Sebastian whispered lovingly as he closed his eyes, taking in the moment.

Sebastian laughed heartily as he slowly pulled down her dress, nuzzling his nose against hers.

Sebastian kissed back lovingly as he moved his hands down her sides, closing his eyes.

Kieara trusted him fully so she let him do as he wished.

The night passed like that in the garden, hesitantly, with gentle touches. Since they weren't in the bedroom, Sebastian hadn't gone all the way, but when she had been tired and fallen asleep in his arms out there, he'd carried her inside and gotten them both to bed.

Kieara was happy to have a night fill of something far more fulfilling and meaningful than sex. Intimacy. It was a wonderful thing. And she slept well that night.

Sebastian slept for long hours in a dreamless, comfortable world, knowing that this was where he wanted to be, in the warmth of his beloved's arms. This was the only thing he could manage to wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.