The Selfish Princess and the Timid Jester.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara didn't push him. She tended the garden humming softly and picking the ripe vegetables as she did.

When she seemed to be almost done with the garden, Sebastian slipped out of the house and went to her side. He kneeled down and put his hands on top of hers. "I trust you." He whispered, tears falling from his eyes and into the grass.

She looked up at him and wiped his tears. She smiled. "It's alright if you don't wanna talk about it."

Sebastian hugged her tightly, holding her against his chest. "Please don't be mad at me." He pleaded, his body shaking slightly.

"That I didn't tell you. But... it's too heavy. I want to forget it again..." Sebastian admitted as his hands held her arms.

"I hate that you don't want to tell me, if you did I could probably help. But I won't force you."

"It's not that I don't trust you. I just... the words are stuck, the images burn when I think about it... I don't want to... go through this experience again..."

Sebastian hugged back tightly, holding her safely in his arms. "You're all that matters now."

"Everything that I've ever wanted." Sebastian pressed on as his arms encircled her, never wanting to let her out of his grip.

She blushed and hugged back. She smiled at his words.

Sebastian leaned in to kiss her, losing himself to his emotions. He loved her so badly.

Kieara loved him deeply as well. She kissed back lovingly.

Sebastian pulled back after a while, sitting there with her in his arms.

Sebastian gently pushed her down into the grass, crawling on top of her.

Sebastian smiled gently as he leaned down to kiss her, his hands placing on her hip.

Status
Not open for further replies.