The Selfish Princess and the Timid Jester.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sebastian patted her head and kissed her cheek, leading her through the town as he told her about the different houses and shops and their owners.

When they were done, it was almost evening and they went home, having bought groceries and everything. When Sebastian was cooking the dinner, he kept glancing over to her with a smile.

She hadn't noticed, she was busy trying to help him prepare the meal. She smiled as she cooked though just happy to be with him.

Sebastian didn't know what had come over him earlier, but he seemed to look at his own hair whenever he caught a mirror. Something in his mind was bothering him.

"That's the thing; I don't know. I just know that I've changed a lot since I was here last, but as to what has changed... I don't know.." Sebastian commented thoughtfully.

"But I just... I keep thinking that it's something awfully important..." Sebastian couldn't help but look at Kieara when he said this.

"Something like... my appearance... and if I realize how I looked before, I'll remember something important... that kind of feeling." Sebastian admitted as he stared at his face in the mirror, hoping it would give him an answer.

When Sebastian finally seemed to get a breakthrough, his expression darkened and he immediately looked away. "Nevermind that, seems it wasn't that important, after all." He said, turning to Kieara with a smile on his face again.

Kieara frowned having seen his look. "It looked important, talk to me."

"It's not something worth talking about now." Sebastian said, clenching his fists. "I don't want you dragged into it."

"Please don't hide things from me....don't you trust me?..."

"I trust you... but I can't talk about this. I can't. I don't want to talk about it to anyone, ever." Sebastian said as he covered his face.

Kieara frowned and gave a nod feeling rather left out. She told him everything. Always had. She got up and headed outside to tend the garden.

Sebastian stared at his reflection, and it felt like it had broken into two again. He turned his face away from the mirror, falling to his knees on the floor. The thoughts of Kieara's face filled his mind. He was such an idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.