The Selfish Princess and the Timid Jester.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara dreamed of a family one day and of their love. She dreamed of them growing old together in a happy romance.

As Sebastian fell asleep, the world wasn't so peaceful anymore. Broken mirrors, eyes staring at him, a redness filling somewhere in the outer corners of his vision, eyes--
He woke with a gasp, clinging onto the sheets as if they were his last lifeline.

Kieara woke along with him. "Sebastian? What's wrong?." She asked worriedly.

Sebastian put a hand on his face, and retreated it. There was no blood on it. He let out a sigh of relief.
"No... it's nothing."

"Sebastian maybe if you talked to me about it you'd feel a lot better..."

"It's just... nightmares. I don't know what they're supposed to be." Sebastian said as he looked at his hands.

"It was a lot of flashing images... I don't remember... I just remember that I was scared..."

Sebastian looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry that I can't convey it to you. But I really don't remember..."

"All I know is... that I have both good and bad memories from this house... and that the bad ones are involved with the reason my parents perished from this world... that's all I know." Sebastian said sadly. There were no portraits of the family in the house, so Sebastian could barely recall his parents' faces.

She held his hand to comfort him. "Well, we could always create some new ones." She smiled.

She held his hand to comfort him. "Well, we could always create some new ones." She smiled.

Sebastian smiled as he kissed her hands. "Yes, we could. I'm sincerely sorry for worrying you like that."

Sebastian sighed with a smile on his face, rolling his eyes. "What do you want to do now?" He asked gently.

Kieara smirked in a mischievous manner and poked his side. "Tag."

Status
Not open for further replies.