The Secret Society Of Assassins

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can't a girl have some time off?" she said looking away, her eyes were focused on the city. "Well, aren't you going to try and kill me?"

"I should..but i want you to explain something first..."
She glanced at him as he tossed the recording at her.
"You explain that to me and then we'll see what exactly my next action will be."

He watched her pick it up and click it on, listening to the message.
To say she was surprised would be a major understatement.

"Bitch," Elezabeth growled and stood up "I'm going to kill her....im going to kill that little...." she was too angry to finish her sentence. She gave one glance at Tyberion and stood up straight, taking a long-deep breath, regaining her self-control.

"Umm...stay here...good boy," she said pointing at you. "I've got some business to take care of...somebody just lost their life privileges....I will come back, assuming that you will actually wait," she said then quickly jumped from one building to another.

He laughed as he watched her go. She was still feisty..that much was for certain. He sat down, feeling the breeze ruffle through his cloak and he watched the sky.
No orders..no rules..no work..just him and the empty sky before him.
He wondered how much Elizabeth would hurt her before she died.

An hour later passed and Elizabeth landed next to him from a huge leap. "You stayed..." she said and took a deep breath. "So, what do you plan on doing with this information about the video? No doubt it's either nothing or your going to use it to your advantage..."

He remained silent for a bit.
"It is what it is." He stood up and faced her, his crimson cloak furiously blowing in the sudden gust of wind. It enveloped them both.
"I won't say that i'll ignore it or not use it to my advantage..but i'm not going to let it interfere with my job either. I know you'll be the same way. Here's my warning to you and the other assassins. Stay away. Let me do my job and quit meddling."

The wind died down and the cloak returned to normal, both parties staring at each other.
"Of course, you don't plan on following that..do you Elizabeth?"

"There wouldn't be any fun in it if I DID listen," Elizabeth said. "Once your beloved King falls...say hello to your new queen..." she said with a smirk without facing him.

His facial features grew serious. "That there is treason talk..besides, even if you killed our king..if you were queen, doesn't mean you'd get me to bow."
He pulled the loaded crossbow from his cloak and fired a bolt at her, loading another faster than any thought possible and firing that one at her as well.
It had been so long since they fought. He kinda missed it.

"Treason talk! HA! I'm already wanted! He wants my head! It makes things interesting!" She barley dodged his arrows and jumped down onto another building. You followed and she smirked and landed on the streets and started running. As you jumped down after me I ran to a corner and you followed but I was nowhere to be found. You had a gut feeling and looked up, I jumped at you and you fired an arrow at me, hitting the side of my stomach. I land on top of you and kick the weapon out of your hand, you saw a piece of glass on the ground and stabbed it into me. I pinned you on the ground, massively bleeding. "Remember when this was fun! Now look at us!" I grabbed the arrow from your weapon and stab you through your hand. "Your king will die! Freedom will be reborn...and you...well, you just pray that I am in a good mood." I give you a long, romantic kiss, not even knowing what was wrong with myself then ran without a trace.

She gave this long speech while they fought. He had injured her greatly and she crippled his hand. He stood up and ripped the bolt from his hand. He felt the blood droplets falling to the ground as he grabbed his crossbow and slung it across his back.
"Whether the king dies or not...really doesn't phase me anymore than it does you i imagine. You already know why i work for him."

He tore a fragment of his crimson cloak and wrapped it round his hand. He knew it was futile to follow her now. all there was to do was relax for the rest of the day.
Perhaps the tavern is serving....

Elizabeth walked into one of her many houses, she always made sure not to leave any traces of where her fellow assassins might be hiding.

"Remember when this used to be fun! Now look at us!"

She was angry but she was also telling the truth. They were so young, they became friends...then closer...then started hating each other...

Elizabeth grabbed the glass lodged in her and pulled it out as quickly as possible, gritting her teeth in pain.
Blood spilled a little on the sheets and Elizabeth put a bandage around her stomach where she was stabbed and laid down. Tomorrow was the day where she would kill the king.

The rest of the day he spent in the tavern, downing drink after drink. He knew she was serious about the kings death, but would she actually go through with it?
Surely she knew that if the king were to be killed, the country would be overrun with chaos, murder and destruction. He smirked a little at the thought.
Maybe that's what the head assassin wanted all along...to create a world of endless violence. If that was the case, then Tyberion would be one of those left standing atop a mountain of bodies.

Whether he was standing with or over Elizabeth though...would have to be determined by the future fate had determined.

Elizabeth tossed and turned in her sleep

Tyberion got home late, barely got any sleep. He was used to this though...he was lucky if he got 3 hours a night. Most of his night was being on patrol, executing assassins and thieves that prowled at night and sitting atop the various building gazing out at the fields of trees that surrounded the town.
Bathed in moonlight made it seem so mystical. Tyberion would never tell, but he loved the nighttime. It was his to treasure..and to loathe. Wherever he went, whatever he did, wherever he was...reminded him of Elizabeth. What they had..what they both lost...and now they were against each other, each a master of their craft.

He sighed as he laid down to get a little sleep. The sun was just beginning to come up and he wanted to be ready.

Elizabeth walked up to the king the next day and then a couple of hours later walked out. The king was alive surprisingly.

Tyberion visited the king and noticed he seemed to be in good health. This slightly puzzled him...Elizabeth was one for her word. If she said the king would fall, it meant soon. He was surprised to say the least.
"What is it Tyberion?"
"Nothing sire, just wondering about something. That's all."

He excused himself and left to head into town. He wanted to hunt down Elizabeth and ask her why she spared the king. It was a mystery to him and he would see it solved.

He searched for her for over an hour, hearing whispered rumors of her location. Still, no matter how long or hard he searched..he could not find her. Sighing, he entered the local tavern and ordered a strong drink. His sword clanked at his side as he sat.
He didn't know exactly what Elizabeth was up to.
Was this a hoax? A trap to lure him in? A ruse to keep his attention from her true goal? He couldn't tell for sure, but he knew one thing. Sooner or later, she would reveal where she was and exactly what she was up to.

Hours later Elizabeth came out of a building and started walking along the street

As he drank, he kept an eye out for Elizabeth to pass by. When he got to his third drink, he saw her pass by the entrance. Standing quickly, he rushed outside spotting her further down the street.
He began to follow her to see where she was heading. He kept his eyes locked on her the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.