The Secret Society Of Assassins

• Thread starter LifeAsALittleSister
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was surprised at the random girls vicious tenacity..but he paid it no mind. His crossbow was suddenly leveled at her face, locked and loaded.
"You're not going till i have my answers Elizabeth."
His tone was demanding and forceful. She moved again, he would shoot her without hesitation...and she knew it.

Even if she managed to dodge the bolt somehow, he still had his sword and she had no clue where she was. She was at a disadvantage and he had her right where he wanted her.

Lilith then had Elizabeth lie down. "I won't let you die. So please bear with it for the moment." She looked at Elizabeth pleadingly.
"Mr. Guard, I asked for the water please? I can't proceed without cleaning the wound. And no threatening her. If you want your answers, I suggest you be kind to her at least while I'm dealing with her. You can't possibly convince her if you want to do her harm. Even I would flee."

He scoffed and lowered the crossbow, latching it to the strap on his back. "For now..."
He grabbed a small jug of water and handed it to her.
He sat across the room, watching the woman work. She was definitely skilled...surprising she wasn't part of a healers clergy or anything.

Elizabeth looked at Lillian confused then looked at her pocket, she took out a piece of paper and shoved it in the girls face, "go to this address and ask for Giovanni...hurry!" Lilith left and Elizabeth looked at Tyberion amused, "seems like you have a little crush" she said and chuckled, then sighed. "The kings in danger...at first I wanted to kill him but...you were right...if I kill the king innocent people will die...there's no way around it..."
Tyberion never heard Elizabeth admit to him that he was right. "Look, even if the king is bad it doesn't matter...a war between three countries is going to happen soon if I don't stop this..."

Tyberion blinked. Did she just admit he was right? No, that couldn't be what she said. When she mentioned a war between three countries, he thought about killing the king himself.
Such chaos would be grander than 100 miniature battles.

Still, now it sounded like she wanted him to save the king...which technically in some minor aspect was his job. He walked over to her and leaned in close.
"Give me names...and I'll kill them before the daybreak."

"That's the problem, I don't have any leads..." Elizabeth sighed completely stressed. "Unless someone is going to come knocking on my door but most of them were killed..." The young woman shifted in her seat. "I was planning on going to the other countries...to deal with some problems...they don't trust you but they trust me...why don't you stay here with your little crush and protect the king, he needs it right now. I must go negotiate with the other countries...if you go with me then they will kill both of us...and-" she took a quick breath before speaking. "I'd rather die than you dying..."
She didn't even know why she said that, knowing Tyberion he would of rolled his eyes, she deserved it anyway...she wouldn't of blamed him. Quickly turning away to avoid his gaze just in case he gave her a nasty look she breathed again. "They are expecting me in three days, I need to get better now..."
Elizabeth grabbed a cloth and shoved it in her mouth, she grabbed an arrow and a candle. This was the quickest and most painful way to shut a wound. She heated up the metal of the arrow until it was a yellow, golden color and placed it against the wound. She screamed but it was muffled out by the cloth. She yanked the cloth out and panted, tears were in her eyes.

*running* where is this blasted address? *stops* Hell, I'm going back. *runs back*
*sees Elizabeth trying to heal her wound* "Wait! Don't do that! Here, I'll make it quick"
*Goes over her and placed her hand on the wound* "By the power of the light, heal this wound. Make it go back the way it was before."
A light illuminated her hand and the wound slowly heals. Finally, the wound disappears.

"There! Oh, by the way, once I found this Giovanni guy, how can I prove him that I went there by you request? For all I know, he might try to kill me."

He watched her throughout all this..her speaking mushy lovey dovey and then her shutting the wound herself and then this girl coming back and healing it. Sighing her grabbed the handle of his sword.
"After you both rest, you still have answers to give me Lizzy. Until I get them, you're not going anywhere."

Unsheathing his blade, the hum of the blade filled the room and he slapped the side of the sword against Elizabeths forehead, then across to the girls..watching their eyes slowly fall shut while sheathing his sword.
"A nice technique I learned a while ago. Uses the song of the siren to allure my victim..or victims..into a comfortable sleep. Quite handy for interrogation prisoners..or loudmouths."

He leaned down and grabbed the letter from the girl, reading it thoroughly.
"I'll be back for you both."
He exited the cobblestone and closed it, heading down the street.

That jerk guard hit her and everything went black. "No! No! I don't want to go back to the darkness!" she screamed in her mind.
Now she began to dream. It was so black and she can't breathe. She heard that screaming and not long after she began to scream.

Tyberion finally made it to the stand. A little girl was selling fruit there, Tyberion asked if she was Giovanni and the girls eyes stared at him, "yeah and who want's to know?"
Tyberion slammed his hand on the stand annoyed and the girl stabbed through his hand with her blade, she only looked about 13 or so. "Don't disrespect my stand imbecile!" she shouted. "Who the fuck sent you?" she mouthed off and everyone stared at the girl and the man. Before he could do anything she grabbed his arm and broke his finger, pain shot up from Tyberions hand. "Don't touch me!" she said and glared at him again. She grabbed his crossbow and aimed it at him, from under her stand she took some arrows and loaded them in the crossbow. "I will ask one more time, who sent you?"

Elizabeth woke up suddenly and looked around, Tyberion hadn't been back yet. She sighed and noticed that Lilith was still asleep. With a grunt she got up and walked away. Tyberion wasn't going to be in her life in that way anymore...she had a sure feeling but that didn't matter...in fact, life to her didn't really matter. "Goodbye Ty..." she said and jumped out the window, "have a nice life..." she said and walked away once more. At first it was walking, then running. She saw a building with wood attached to it and climbed it. The rooftops was all she had known in the kingdom. It was going to be different now that she was going to another Kingdom. The woman jumped from rooftop to rooftop effortlessly and reached the boats. She took one last look at the city.

Lilith woke up abruptly. Now she's alone. But her head is aching. She decided to go to that Giovanni person. Or not. She really hates what the guy did to her. He uses the siren magic fine but still needs some more tuning.

She looks at the hidden mark on her body. *sigh* "What a life.." "Maybe I can join some badass group or something" *frowns* "But how?"

He was impressed..an assassin to be sure. Young, but quite talented. She stabbed his hand, broke his finger, stole his crossbow and loaded it with her own arrows.
"Not bad little girl...but you missed one...little detail...."

His other hand reached for her. She fired the crossbow, but it wasn't aimed straight and it impaled him in the arm reaching for her instead. He never lost momentum and wrapped his hand around her throat and started to squeeze.
"See...my name is Tyberion and I'm looking for Giovanni. You got talent, but you can't beat me."

His eyes burrowed into hers. They held the look of a heartless black hole..swallowing up all who defied it. She was brave, but a sight like that terrified her.
"I..I..in there...."
He dropped the girl on the ground and entered the shop to finally meet Giovanni.

He entered a shop that smelled of spice and drink. A man shadowed in darkness awaited him. "You must be the famous singing sword." Tyberion remained silent. "I'll take that as a yes...have a seat."
Tyberion sat and chatted with Tyberion for several hours until a messenger entered the shop.

"Sir, we have a report saying that Elizabeth is leaving the shores."
Tyberion stood, a little bit of fresh blood leaving his wounds. "You intend to stop her singing sword?"
He made his way to the door, peeking back only once.
"She owes me answers."
He exited the shop and rushed to the docks where he could see the boats beginning to head out. Bursting into a run, he launched himself into the air and barely caught the edge of the ship. Leaping in front of her, he unsheathed his sword, the humming filling the air.

"Exactly where did you think you were going Elizabeth? Hmmm?"
The tip of his sword firmly pressed against her chest, ready for a death strike.

((Uhh...she is Giovanni the little girls giovanni))

((lots of bosses like that have minions or servants play their parts at times...helps keep them safe and mysterious))

((well, the old man can be her minion. sort of a trick to get enemies unawares))

((....you both are good ok keep it that way lol))

Elizabeth sighed "ok fine....what do you want with me..." she was tired of running from him.

"I know! I'll ask Giovanni. Maybe he or she whatever can help me." *laughs* "Soooo, I just have to follow the address right?" She set off to find this Giovanni and maybe more interesting stuff will happen. "Well, you can join the guards. That guy was sort of cute" "Stop thinking like that stupid conscience!" she told herself while she continued to walk.

He kept his sword raised.
"I heard you were running..i deserve my answers before you go."
She looked tired, exhausted...still, he would not be denied.

"Before, in the alley...as you were bleeding, you were looking at my photo. You kept it...why? After all these years, the times we tried to kill each other...you kept it. I want to know why."

"Fuck!" Elizabeth groaned and breathed, "I like you...like like you...you know...more than a friend..."
She wanted to scream at him thats why I betrayed my own clan, thats why I helped the king! Thats why I'm trying to prevent this war you idiot! That and I don't want people to die... However she kept her mouth shut.

"Anything else?" she said

Status
Not open for further replies.