The School Life of an Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked down a bit as she thought about the pain, but she was more orc right now and suddenly she continues the kiss, answering later but making love now. Her body pressed up against hers as she just feels her scars and letting the blocks fall were they fall.

The night seemed to draw on for ages, and even if both girls had been nervous, it seemed to fade away as the moments would pass in the quiet dorm room. It was in the middle of the night when they were lying in the bed, once again facing each other. Aoba wanted to say something, but her body prevented her from speaking and she averted her gaze from the orc female. She was not just a little bit nervous, but rather felt like her heart would jump out of her chest and run away.

At the end of the night, she laid on the ground, somehow falling off the bed. She was drooling and dazed from the night. Her clothes were thrown various areas of the room, which had a strong smell of the same flowers, tulips, that Vanra gives off. It seemed that Vanra was a deep sleeper because she would not awake until ten in the morning unless something like water on the face awoke her.

Aoba was lying in the bed, finally falling asleep for the first time in a while. The blanket was thrown over her lazily, and she was sleeping calmy in the warmth. Her body was wrapped from head to toe, even if she was naked beneath. Her hair was falling onto the bed behind her like a bundle of softness. Another of the raven locks turned a pale white along with the rest of her hair, marking her with an anxious expression as she twisted in a nightmare.

After finally waking up, Vanra would look over to the woman she just made passionate love to and the sign of being closer to probably something disastrous. It made her both blush and nervous at the same time, causing more sweat to drip down her naked body. She would crawl up the bed and kiss her on the lips softly, pulling the covers over her body. "Hehe... Good morning dear..."

The orc woman felt like this was a comfortable time to finally use that word. They just made love and they've been kissing so why not do both? She was probably extremely exhausted from the activities she had last night, so that could explain a lot.

Aoba sleepily opened her eyes, finally catching herself away from the shaky, uncomfortable dream. She was lying still as she just stared up at Vanra, not a word coming over her lips. She didn't see a reason to say anything, and she was feeling more comfort with this situation where she didn't have to say anything specific. She didn't speak when Vanra talked to her, either. She didn't see why she should.

Last night had been a bit of an experience. She could still feel the slightly sore areas of her body, and the weird warmth in her chest that had been so strangely hot yesterday. But now she wasn't feeling so fired up. She was more relaxed than that now.

Vanra sighs as she pulls Aoba close to her body and closes her eyes. For whatever reason, she did not mind the deadly silence and rather embraced it, or she was just that tired. After a few moments of nuzzling her cheek against her lover's, she just falls asleep on the spot, twitching a bit. It was an odd twitch but Vanra was an odd girl.

After around a minute, she yawned loudly and opened her eyes. She then looks over at the other girl and blushes profoundly, suddenly sitting up. "S-sorry Aoba... I got a little out of hand with my emotions. I barely knew what I was doing."

Aoba blinked slightly in surprise as she looked at Vanra. "Did what...?" She asked as she ran a hand through her hair. She wondered briefly if the other girl regretted the night before. She looked down with a guilty expression. "If it's about yesterday... it was all my idea, don't blame yourself... it was my selfish desires..." She whispered as she covered her face with her hands.

If that was what Vanra was worried about, Aoba felt guilt shoot through her body, making her feel like she should apologize for what had happened. Her hands clenched around the sheets and she tried not to get tears in her eyes as she worried over the reply she would get.

She would softly rip her hands around the girl's wrists and pull them off. "There is no need to cry... I was apologizing for my lackluster performance! I bet I was just like an animal instead of the tender woman you would hope for in a first-time..." Her voice seemed to trail off for a bit, subtly hinting that it was doing the thing, not how she did it.

Her orbs followed the tears and she frowned softly. "There's no need for you to cry." Her finger wiped away a tear, giving her a soft smile. "Tears do not suit you at all. I want a smile!" She then pinched the corners of Aoba's mouth and pulled them into a smile. "Better!"

"You were wonderful, I don't regret this at all... I thought you did..." Aoba whispered anxiously as she wrapped her fingers around Vanra's hands, wondering what was going to happen. Her body was shaking and she didn't know how to smile, how to stop these fearful tears. She was scared of losing this girl already, losing her like all of the other people in her life.

"I can't stop crying, you moron..." She whispered as she leaned closer to Vanra, hugging her tightly. "I just want to be with you forever, and I'm so scared when I think that you might hate me... I don't want to be alone ever again..." Aoba seemed like she was about to run but she stayed stubbornly in place.

She pulled Aoba in close for a deep hug, breaking in tears as well. It was not tears from her sympathy ability but actual sympathy itself. Tears fell down her cheeks and in a weird transformation, her pupils become a faded blue. Rivers fell down her body, which was sweaty and a bit filthy. Her hug gets tighter as their bodies pressed together. "Well... I could never hate you! Even if you used your power on me, I would have no regrets. The good times outweight the bad times by tenfold!"

Her forehead presses against Aoba's as she just lets it all out, now suddenly sad. Her arms go lower on her back as suddenly she makes a sad smile. "We're a bunch of crying fools huh?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for something this stupid to happen." Aoba whispered as she looked up at Vanra. Her eyes were watery and she wiped them stubbornly, not wanting to cry in front of people. Crying was so foolish. She hated it, and yet she was a crybaby. It was so laughable that she wanted to die. She sighed slightly at her own self-hatred and looked away slightly as she got up. "I-I... I'll take a shower and clear my head..." She said honestly as she wrapped a blanket around her naked body, making her way to the bathroom.

She hoped that Vanra wouldn't think it was because she regretted it. She just needed to cool down a little, try to think things through. She couldn't do that with Vanra right there making her head spin.

Vanra sighs as she walks Aoba walk away from her. "Enjoy your shower, I'll be here!" She had a worried tone of voice to her words. She began to worry about her first lover more than ever since it was practically made official. With a sigh, she decided to get dress. Picking up her clothing from the scattered areas of the room, she shook her head as the depressed feelings of her slowly came to her.

She decided to pull herself into bed and fall asleep once more, but it was no use. "Damnit... I need some air..." And with that she runs out of the dorm room.

When Aoba came back to the room, there was no one. She thought that Vanra wasn't coming back, even if the thought was incredibly silly. Of course the girl would come back. But it didn't make the girl any less worried, and she let herself fall onto the bed, crying out all of her worries as the pillow became damp with tears. Another lock of her hair turned white, but she barely even sensed it, more focused on the pain in her chest.

She'd been a moron. If Vanra didn't come back, she didn't know if her life would be worth it. It would just be another one leaving her to herself, to deal with her own pain... just another push into the pit that she was stuck in.

Vanra was just right outside the door of the room, gazing upon the sky and all its wonders. She looked back upon the door room and her brain went through the flashback of her talking about being alone and she exhaled deeply. It was audible inside of the room. Suddenly, the physical pain of a thousand suns filled the orc as she stubbed her vulnerable toe against the door. Out of her mouth rushed very loud, grotesque words with emphasis on K's, G's, and R's. She was cussing in Orcish, "Kurvang Dar no Fund ug Vanrasham! " Translated, it meant "This fucking door is going to be the bane of me!"

After learning from the mistake and opening the door open, she hobbles in one foot. Her toe was going be fine, but she looked like the biggest baby ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the other woman came back, Aoba shot up. Tears welled in her eyes again as she simply cried more, covering her face with her hands shamefully. She was crying like this, in such a dirty way... it was so stupid. It was selfish tears. She felt like her heart had been twisted through with a knife, and it was like her guts were spilling out. But it was all inside of her head, and the only thing coming out was the tears from her eyes. Her hands and shoulders were shaking, and she tried to cover herself up with the blanket, turning away from Vanra. Even after Vanra had given her happiness, she cried. She cried for no reason, and she felt horrible about it.

"Do you... do you hate me...?" She whispered carefully, glancing up from the pillow with red, puffy eyes. She didn't know why she was asking, the words had forced their way out of her mouth.

When Vanra was done hopping around like an idiot she turned her head over to Aoba with a large frown upon her face. The way the tears fell down her cheeks, the way her face showed such sadness got to her and she began crying as well. Despite the stubbed toe with the toe nail slightly pushed inside of her toe, she runs up to her and hugs her tightly as she made louds cries of sorrow. With a big sniff, she begins to calm down and stop whimpering. "Of course I don't hate you... I just needed some air. I've been cramped in here for a while..."

Mucus ran down her nose and a goofy smile grows upon her face. "S-sorry to make you worry..."

Aoba closed her eyes and wiped her tears, trying to control her violent reactions. "I'm sorry..." She said, knowing that it was her fault that all of this happened to them. It was her fault that things fucked up and she couldn't be happy. She looked away as she hugged Vanra, trying to control her shaking as good as she could, but her body wouldn't stop being mean to her, so she kept on with her shaking. "I'm sorry... for all of the things that I've done and said so far... I just... I don't want to be alone and it's all my fault..." Aoba whispered as she wiped her eyes over and over.

What was she going to do? She felt like her heart would burst with the pain and suffering that she had had to go through.

Vanra sighs softly and rests a hand on Aoba's cheek, pushing her face forward so their eyes would meet. The orc cracked a smile in which her small tusks peeked from behind her lower lip. She slowly gave her a kiss on the lips in order to calm her down. The shaking bothered her none as she continued with the deep, passionate kiss. It was pretty much her go-to option for calming her mate down now. After breaking the kiss, she licks the drool off her face and giggles. "There's no reason to apologize, I understand what you felt. However, there's no need for you to worry about me. I'm pretty deadly even without a hulking axe."

She giggles softly and held Aoba in her arms while laying her head onto the bosom of Aoba, humming a soft lullaby. She must have been going insane.

Aoba felt horrible still, but she hugged Vanra back, closing her eyes. She didn't want to say anything in this kind of situation, afraid that her words would simply ruin everything. She felt that way more often than not. Obviously, it was tied up on her power, but also slightly because of her personality. She had never been good with words, and often people had said that she was cold or rude with her blunt and sharp words, and since then she had been very careful whenever she spoke. When she realized that it was hopeless, she had stopped talking completely for a year or two, until she had settled herself down with something that she could do.

Now, she didn't know what on earth she should even do. At this moment, where she wanted to talk the most, not a word escaped her lips. It was the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.