The School Life of an Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
She pats her head, her fey energies telling she's still a bit sad. Maybe she would not mind using her powers to make her happy. In the guise of a hug, her body pressed against the back of hers, she filled Aoba with energy that would just make her giggle in joy. It would not completely over-ride her emotions or anything but just make her laugh for a few seconds. It was not full use of her power either, just a small giggle that she would not understand and probably wouldn't even have if she really wanted to wallow in sadness.

She would wonder a bit as if this was a good, logical use of her power. Vanra wanted to use it responsibly but also wanted to cheer her friend up anymore. With a sigh, she messed up her hair and giggled. "Just cheer up a little alright?""

Aoba dropped her head. The power didn't affect her. She didn't even feel anything. She clutched at her throat. She didn't want to speak. She grabbed the board again with shaking hands and began writing. It took a while this time, and the white board placed on her lap was all she could see in front of her. I... I don't know much about my power, all they ever told me was the dangers of talking and saying things. I can hurt people... when I was little and thoughtless, they locked me up in a room and chained me to the bed if I got resistant... I just... wanted you to know. When she had laid the board at Vanra's side, she uncomfortably rubbed her wrists. There were faded, red scars from the chains she had been locked in.

Thinking about it now, she knew it was for her own good. So she'd learn not to be dangerous to others. Her eyes closed, not wanting to see the reaction of Vanra to the words on the board. A smell of blood was caught by her nose. It was her memories again... her memories caused physical reactions, such as pain that should be long faded, smells, sounds and tastes that made her feel like she was crumbling to dust.

Vanra frowns at her sadness and gives the scared woman another hug, trying to show her that she was not dangerous at all, just mistrusted. She did not know the full power of the girl but tried her very best too. Her arms pulled the girl's body up, back against her chest and smiled softly. Suddenly, she began to hum a calming lullaby.

The lullaby was very slow, very soft, yet it was also fragile. It did not sound like any human lullaby nor did orcs make any lullabies. Vanra must have made this herself or it was just on the spot. With a relaxed sigh, she began to spoke after five minutes. "Well, I don't think any less of you. That sounds just like a regular orc child from where I come from. Strong children made parents frightened and they chained them up to a wall or bed, hoping to tech them dominance."

Allowing the hug, though reluctantly, Aoba pulled up the board and began writing again. I suppose it's not normal for a human... I was frowned at and told my parents should be arrested. But I don't even have them anymore so it doesn't matter, I just need to get over it. When Vanra had read that, she decided to tell one thing that confirmed of her powers. She somehow had to tell this person this... she finally trusted someone after all these years.

This... this is not a very comfortable subject for me. When I was about 12... I had my first girlfriend. She was 16 years old, mature, and kind. But she used me, exploited me. A night where she tried to... to do things to me, I screamed at her to go die, I was so sad... and she just collapsed. Right there. She'd dropped in a coma. When she woke up a few months ago she was completely insane... and I know it's my fault. When she had written it with shaking hands, she put the board down and wiped the tears forming in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks.

Vanra shook her head and sighed at all this negative talking about herself. "That is quite a power but... I have hurt somebody with my power... One time when I got bullied by the stronger and more scarred orcs, I touched the biggest one and made him laugh as hard as possible... I did not know what I was capable of then..." She dropped Aoba back into her back and sat on the edge of it.

The orc woman just sighed and shook her head. "He laughed to death... Like to the point where his jaw just fell off and he slowly bled out. The other orcs, even the adults, quivered in fear and ran away. It took two shamans and five barbarians to build up the courage to banish me from the clan. Despite their respect for power... They didn't like my power... Called it sadistic..." A small tear fell from her cheek.

Aoba was getting really emotional, from the share of their emotions. She slowly turned around and faced Vanra. A little smile was on her face as she wiped the tears from Vanra's face. She closed her eyes, allowing her voice to come out for the first time in her life. She was so nervous, but she would not let it back now. She knew what it was. "Crying is... so pointless..." She said as she smiled sadly, closing her eyes. She sighed a little as she slowly started leaning closer.

When she realized that, she froze. She didn't want to do something bad. She let out a breath and did what was on her mind. It was a bit stupid and awkward. She leaned forward and pecked her lips against Vanra's, for a short moment getting lost in this nice, strange feeling. When she pulled back, she blushed and lowered her gaze, smiling slightly. "A charm." She whispered as she got off Vanra's lap, not wanting to make the situation anymore awkward.

Vanra smiles back at the woman, giggling softly at the whole thick tension of it all until it increase with the sudden kiss on the lips. Her cheeks instinctively got as red as roses but she did not what to do so that short moment with Aoba was getting a bit awkward. Her eyes closed during it and did not open until thirty seconds after the kiss ended.

Her green lips quivered in the air and she went speechless before standing up and petting her head. "Th-that was nice... C-could we do it again after I get dressed? I'm surprised my towel did not fell off..." As she walked over to her bag, she dropped the towel and bent over to get a white night gown.

Aoba immediately turned away. Such a bold position... the black-haired girl twirled her locks of hair between her fingers, but especially did she focus on the white one. Some had told her that it was a disease, because she hadn't been born with it. When she had ruined the life of her ex, that was when this lock had turned up. She had passed out as well. She wondered why something like that would happen to her. She sighed as she tried not to focus on the awkwardness of the situation.

When Vanra had changed, she decided to do the same. She didn't have much of an appearance, and since she'd told Vanra her secrets she was more comfortable with changing. She took off her sweater, shirt, pants and socks, leaving her in underwear. Scars were all over. Her back, her thighs, her arms and wrists, some on her chest and a single one at her stomach. She put on a strap top and a pair of shorts, avoiding to even mention all of her injuries. The scars on her arms were situated on the inner sides of her arms, on her underarms, making it quite obvious what had caused them. But it was so long ago.

After she got dressed, she pats Aoba's back before climbing into her bed for the night. Her face still afire from the first kiss she got, she rubbed the rim of her lips with her green, delicate finger and sighed softly. Vanra decided things would be less awkward in the morning. With a yawn, the orc closed her eyes and tried falling asleep. Although with the many position changes she did, it was hard to go to sleep.

Staying asleep was as much as a struggle as it was falling asleep since she refluffed her pillow or struggled against what seemed to be imaginary people. It was likely from the lack of room her positions took up as little room as it can. When she fell asleep however, it was a position where she cuddled with the blanket, nuzzling her cheek against it. One thing that stroke odd about it was she was sucking on her thumb, which could raise eyebrows.

Aoba flinced as she felt the other girl pat her back, but when Vanra didn't say anything, it calmed her down. At least the female didn't judge her from all of her marks. Maybe it was because she was an orc, Aoba didn't really know. Aoba never really slept, she was always in some state of consciousness, but in contrary to Vanra she lied still as a corpse. She was staring up into the ceiling, her thoughts racing inside of her head.

When she finally fell asleep more or less for real, she was not asleep for long. Her dreams brought her back to reality, and her night would just be another one of those she was used to. At this, she couldn't help but sigh quietly as she stared up at the ceiling. It was white, nothing special or memorable, and she thought about putting things there. But she had nothing to really put there, so she quickly gave up on that, honestly. Before she knew, the morning seemed to come.

Before it was even morning, Vanra woke up at around approximately four AM. She looks over at her room mate before turning her head back up. With a sigh, she took off her night gown, showing what could not be seen with a towel. It had words scarred into her back. It was in Orcish but if she could translate it, she would know the word. It meant coward. Her head turned back to the girl and she sighs once more, whispering softly. "Guess she is asleep but I am not sure..."

She picked up her toiletries and headed into the bathroom. After a few seconds of fiddling with her bag, she would suddenly turn on the sink faucet. Although it was a bit weird to wake up at four to perform daily hygiene, it was common for Vanra. She put a toothbrush under the water to wash off excess grime and then put toothpaste on the bristles, cleaning her teeth but favoring her tusk the most.

Aoba was tired. She was really, really tired. But sleeping was not an option for someone like her, it seemed. So she stayed still and did nothing, rather just lied there in silence with her thoughts. She knew that Vanra was moving, and if she turned around, she'd be able to see what the other was doing. She heard words being muttered but shut them out, her body just lying there in a calm manner, as if she really was asleep. She sometimes felt like a corpse, like she was never going to get out of the bed again in her life.

When the other female was gone from the room, Aoba sat up in the bed and clenched her hands at her shoulders. Her body was shaking. She knew that her body was weak, but honestly...? She felt like the most worthless person in the world. She curled up on the bed, her knees pulled to her chin, her body shivering with cold and pain and a numbness that scared her out of her wits. She wanted to run from this, this exact thing.

Her ears twitched when she heard her room mate moving an awful a lot. She deciding to not surprise her but to also be quiet. Her heart begun to pound uncontrollably from the situation that it was slightly audible in the moment of silence. Her half-naked body would leave the bathroom, toothbrush in her mouth, as she slowly approached Aoba. "Hey there," she softly greeted, "what are you doing up so early?"

She sat down on the bed with a worry-filled smile upon her face. A small mixture of toothpaste and drool dripped down from her lip. Her arm pulled her close to her warm, soft yet strong body. Her hand played with her toned thigh anxiously as she awaited her friend's response.

Aoba slightly relieved her tension and looked away. "Nothing. Don't worry about me." She said as she got up, sitting with her face to the wall behind her. She didn't want to look at Vanra. Under the collar of her shirt, the long scars were clearly visible, and now the imprinted red marks on both of her wrists and the scars going all the way up her lower left arm came into view as well. She had never really showed anyone.

But more than that she was worried about this relationship. What if she said something out of nowhere and Vanra dropped dead on the spot? She walked with a constant fear of hurting the people around her, and in the end she decided that having no people around her would be so much easier for her to handle.

She gasped at the scars and marks and as the woman got up, she picked up the board and a marker, dead set on following her friend and not carrying who sees her in her underwear. She held the board out with a frown on her face. "Aoba, wait! There is no need to be alone... I understand..."

To Vanra, it was not much but it was something. Better to try to do something than nothing at all. She was a soft walker, her bare feet barely making noise against the cold floor of the dormitory. She began walking faster but not to the point where she would attract unneccesary attention.

Aoba didn't understand what was going on, but just stayed still and followed with what was happening. Confused was the easy way to describe what she was feeling. There was no way that things wouldn't go wrong if she tried to fix herself. She was broken into pieces, and those pieces had been broken into pieces and burned.

And thus was her soul. Gone, burnt away by the harsh treatment on her physical and mental being. Telling her all her life while torturing her that she was a monster and not wanted in this world. When the only real monsters were the people hurting her. Just the thought made tears rise to her eyes, and she felt like hiding herself somewhere.

As Vanra approached the girl, she could literally feel the pain and suffering from the girl but knew no inspirational words to make her feel better. There was one thing she could do, but it was a bit embarassing. With her cheeks bright as stars, she turned the girl around and pressed her lips together with Aoba's lips. Her kiss was slobbery but passionate.

After the kiss, she just hugged the hell out of the woman, crying. Why was she crying? It was likely her fey blood, which made her prone to the emotions of close friends and relatives but this was the first time the ability kicked in. "I-I'm sorry about doing that... I just felt the urge to..."

Aoba was crying, but it was silent... her tears just fell without much of a sound of her. She buried her face in Vanra's shoulder, not even mentioning anything about the kiss. "Destroy. Destroy." She said, as if chanting. "I hear it..." Her voice remained unaffected by her tears as she spoke her words like a broken record. "... I hear that..." She said, referring to the words she'd used.

When she looked at Vanra's face again, she pointed a hand at her own forehead. "In here..." She said, glancing down. "It tells me to..." She stopped for a second before picking up her words. "... destroy... everything..." When Aoba was done, her body collapsed on the bed. There was a sudden pressure on her mind, and when it had been released, her body finally collapsed.

Vanra was shocked from the whole scene the woman made, although her cheeks were bright from the kiss. When her body collapsed, she decided the girl was going to become self-destructive and decided that it was best to do what she did to younger siblings when they became self-destructive. She got into the bed with her and wrapped her limbs around her.

It was an awkward cuddle that was more like a bear hug meant to restrict movement than anything really. She sighed and fell asleep along with her eventually. Her cuddle became more and more of a cuddle than a restrictive bear hug until it became morning time, in which Vanra probably slept through unless Aoba starting moving again.

Aoba wasn't moving the entire night, her breath weak. She was unable to get up, her body weak and worn out, her mind completely out of it. As she slept, another lock of hair turned white, growing into length with the other white hair lock. When she woke up, she had a horrible headache, and she grabbed her head on instinct. The white lock of hair caught her eye. Why did this happen?

And it always happened when she passed out. She suspected it to be because of her powers that she passed out like that out of nowhere. She did eat and drink to a point where it wouldn't be crucial, and she had no illnesses or allergies... and yet, she passed out like this, her entire body giving in to a pressure that shouldn't exist. It was just a little too weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.