The School Life of an Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanra smiled as the smaller, frailer woman grasped her. She makes a soft smile and runs a hand through her striped hair, nuzzling cheeks before looking back into her eyes. Her eyes lock onto Aoba's and she stares straight into her pupils. She seemed to have been getting serious for a second, until her hands moved down to her ribcage and into her armpits. Her nails start spazzing out to a tickling manner, hoping to get her to laugh. It was all she could do that would help the woman at least smile at her failed attempt.

Sadly, Aoba was not even ticklish. Her body felt dull half of the time, as if she was paralyzed. She felt the same now, being with Vanra like this. She felt dull, and felt horrible when she thought that she felt that way. She got tears in her eyes and buried her face into Vanra's chest, feeling like a big idiot. Why couldn't she just laugh and smile like any other girl? Why did she have to be such a burden? Why this, why that... there was so many things she regretted, and she still did. She was angry and sad and tried not to show it. She closed her eyes, trying to hold back her tears.

She began to frown and tried the keep-running-her-hand-through-her-hair tactic. She tries to think of ways to cheer up the dull girl any way she could. Suddenly an idea popped up in her head in a way to cheer her up. "I know this is a stupid idea but you wanna go outside with me? We can go get some ice cream or something?" It was the only thing she really knew was around her. Vanra herself got some ice cream before arriving and it sure cheered her up. There must something she knows to cheer a human up.

Aoba nodded slightly as she looked down, feeling a little bad. She didn't want to talk at the moment, since her voice only brought her further despair. She slowly stood up and got herself into a decent outfit which was a little dress, a pair of cute, little doll shoes and a cardigan to warm her a little. She put on a hat to hide her face and looked down, not knowing what to do next. She wanted to follow Vanra, but she wasn't sure where they were going, either, so she would have to follow the female to figure out the way there, anyways.

The orc would smile as she gripped onto Aoba's hand and walked her towards the door. Her blush was soft and her hands were warm and sweaty, considering the activity last night. With a sigh, she turned her face over to her mate and giggles softly. The outfit looked cute to her and she was a bit envious of how it looked on her. She opened her mouth to ask her. "Where did you get that from dear?" She giggles softly once more. "You look so cute in them that I am actually kind of jealous of you."

"T-the cardigan is something I made myself... and the dress is something I've had for a few years, I don't know.. I don't really grow much, same about the shoes.." Aoba whispered as she clutched at her sleeves, her voice sounding strained. She didn't want to talk or use any kinds of words. She wished that she could've just been born without a voice that could destroy people. She got slight tears in her eyes and quickly tried to wipe them away as she grabbed a bag with a little bow on the front to match the rest of the outfit.

She would sigh sadly and picked up Aoba bridal style looking down at her. She would pinch her cheek and giggle, wiping away the tears. "You need to stop looking at the negatives of your life. Try looking at the positives of your life. Maybe... This voice is a boon. You need to learn how to control it and harness the power as a power of self-defense." The orc woman rested her green hand on her cheek and hummed a soft song as she walked out of the dorms.

"I don't know how to control something that comes in bursts..." Aoba whispered as she stared out into nothing. "I can feel it trying to take over my mind. It keeps telling me those things. Back when I was younger... I... I wasn't myself. I let "it" take me over and it went out and killed people, destroyed them using my body. She's still resting inside me, waiting for her chance to pop out... I don't know... how I should..." Aoba said as she clutched her chest, her head starting to pound. Not again...

The orc began to sweat as it begins to happen. Vanra kept hearing about how it was so dangerous but that did not matter. She rushes over to the door and locks it, standing strongly in front of it like a statue before looking down at the woman. "I-I do not want you to kill anyone but if someone has to go to relieve yourself, do it to me!" She gulps and sweats even more. Her breathing got heavier and heavier and wipes some sweat off of her brow. It was obvious she was terrified of her lover's power.

Aoba sunk to the ground with wide eyes, tears falling from them. She broke down into sobs as she painfully clenched the side of her head. "I don't want to kill... I don't... I don't want to destroy..." She whispered as a chant, over and over. She sunk onto the ground, cradling her head on her knees as she curled into a little ball on the floor as if trying to shield herself from the world around her. The pain in her head was horrible, and as she forcibly held it back from taking over her mind, another lock of her hair turned white.

The orc looked in horror as she shakes her head and walks up to the woman before kneeling down to her. She picks her up bridal style and places a kiss upon her lips but just a soft, quick kiss. Nothing romantic but to help remind her that Vanra loves Aoba. With a smile, she runs her hand through her hair to show she wasn't scared of her, despite having the ability to kill her. Vanra puts Aoba back onto her bed and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "It's alright... I guess we'll stay in like usual today..." She sighs and lays down next to Aoba, her muscular arms wrapping around her.

When the lock of hair had turned white, she ended up passing out in Vanra's arms. She was just so tired. She opened her eyes after a few moments, and when she did that, she got tears in her eyes. She felt sorry for Vanra. She felt so sorry for the female to have to be with her when she was so scary. She did calm down a little bit when Vanra hugged and kissed her. It made her feel just a little bit more calm about what was going on. She gently stroked Vanra's cheek while looking into her eyes with a gentle, sad expression on her face. She felt like she was going to fall apart, her heart ripping in her chest.

Her heart ached as well, gritting her teeth a bit. "I think.. We might need to see someone about this Aoba. Maybe someone with a bit of experience in the supernatural field. I highly dubt that the schoool nurse is actually a witch doctor or a druid in disguise that can purge a curse... She then looked back into her eyes, and sighed, pressing her lisp against the human's.

Aoba nodded lightly, though she seemed hopeless. "I know... it's just... I don't even know if it's a curse... what if I was born like this? What if it'll kill me to remove what's inside me?" She was genuinely worried, but she was shut up when Vanra kissed her. Her body immediately reacted, hands grabbing onto Vanra's arms for support. The feeling gave her an intense sense of safety.

All Vanra had was the kiss. She was not exactly good with words after all, so at least the kisss would help her calm down a bit. Vanra would wrap her arms around Aoba's waist for support, and hold the smooch some more before breaking it and holding her love tightly. "There's only one way to find out... Maybe we should take a rest or something before going outside. You want to?"

Aoba couldn't help but lean against the embrace as far as she could as if trying to melt together with Vanra. She listened to the woman's words, taking a few moments to process an answer. She smiled a little as she gave a little nod. She would probably need a bit of a recharge before going out. "Yes, thank you, I think that would do me well. And... thank you. For everything so far. You saved me there."

Status
Not open for further replies.