The School Life of an Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling her body move a little bit, Vanra's eyes opened just slightly. And in that moment showed her true nature. Instead of her normal eyes, it was like looking into small orbs of LSD trips. A random assortment of colors filled her eyes as she slowly woke up and noticed the white strand of hair. "D-Did I just survive your power? I think your hair turns white each time to use your power..."

When she talked, her eyes opened wide. The clash of colors left her orbs, leaving her normal color behind. With a yawn, she rolls off the bed and scratches her stomach. "Man... I stink badly." There was barely any smell coming from her than the smell of pineapples, for whatever odd reason. With another sigh, she gets on her normal pants and shirt.

"N-no... this is not when I use my power..." Aoba looked down slightly as she clenched her chest. "It's... well... when I don't use it. It starts taking a toll on me instead of objects and people around me, and I end up collapsing under the voice demanding me to destroy everything I see..." Aoba was finally speaking, but only because the voice had dulled down. For now. "I don't know why it turns my hair white, though..."

When the other girl got up, she just sat there, holding her head. "That was quite... nasty..." She sighed as she looked away. "Sorry for fainting on you, I didn't exactly plan it." When she had spoken, her gaze moved back to Vanra but she quickly looked away again. She didn't know where to focus her eyes or how to speak with this girl. She didn't feel very good about herself at the moment.

She nods and walks over to her baggage, slowly getting dressed as she looks behind her back, trying to think as deeply as possible."Man, if only we had a way to vent out your power instead of it trying to control you." This time she wore a more down-to-earth outfit, just a plain white shirt and some black dress pants. Her shoes looked kind of like tap-dancing shoes, except without the iconic clacking sounds.

With another yawn, she rolls her shoulders and looks through her other clothing, hoping the other girl would not see what she had inside. Afterwards she quickly zipped up her bag and blushed softly. "So... I wanna sorry about the kiss... You did it to make me feel better, I wanted to see if it would make you feel better." Scratching behind her head, she gave off another sigh. She sighed a lot.

Aoba looked down slightly, her face flaring. "No... that's alright... I... I'm not angry." She said slowly, still not used to speaking up so often. Her body was still shaky as she stayed there, hugging her shoulders. She didn't even bother to look toward the place where Vanra was changing, as she didn't want to impose or seem like she was overly curious. She was not that type of person, in the first place. She just wanted a friend for once.

When Vanra had changed, Aoba gazed at her with blurry eyes. A shiver went through her body and she automatically pulled a blanket over her shoulders. It smelled neutral and it was warm because she had been sitting on it. When she closed her eyes, she let herself be wrapped in the warmth as she stayed in a conscious state. She didn't want to sleep just yet, but staying entirely awake wasn't what she wanted either.

After changing into her daytime clothing, she gazed into the blurry eyes and smiled softly. Her cheeks were still lightbulbs as she walked up to her for yet another hug. This one seemed to lack the "I will never let you go" feeling. It was the shortest hug Vanra has done with Aoba at six seconds long. With a sigh, she patted her head. "I need to unpack right now. You get some more sleep alright?"

She then walks over to her brief case and pulls out a few books. Some of them textbooks, some of them labeled by Vanra as "D&D Third Edition". The next things to be pulled out of the bag of holding was a small square pot and some shears. She looked back at her room mate, wondering how she was doing.

Aoba wanted to sleep, but she really couldn't. She was lying on her side with her eyes open, her body not moving an inch. To some people, she might've looked dead, but the light in her eyes said otherwise. Even if she felt dead, she wasn't that lucky just yet. She sighed to herself as she glanced over at Vanra for barely a second before she looked out straight in front of her again. She hadn't answered the female.

When she watched the other unpack, she barely even took note of what the girl was taking out of the bag she had brought. She didn't really care whether or not Vanra was watching or reading this and that, and what kind of clothes she wore. That was Vanra's own problem. Aoba was of the belief that pushing people to change would never help anyone.

She just sighed, deciding to leave the woman alone for right now. That was a very traumatic event that happened last night and no doubt that the both of them were very tired, but Vanra had to unpack eventually so she would check if the other girl was dead or not later, she wanted to get this done despite what her heart said.

...Until Vanra set down her empty pot and turned around to take a closer look at her. She stared at her for a little bit before starting to sweat from her silence. She pretty much looked dead to the orc, so she started to walk up to her. Her finger reached down and poked her cheek to see if she would actually move or not.

When Vanra got over to her, she didn't move more than a few millimeters from her position, but her eyes opened and she looked at Vanra with her clear eyes, wondering if she should say something. An amount of time passed by as she watched Vanra with her piercing gaze, despite lying down below the other female. She should probably say something.

Aoba opened her mouth, but she didn't say anything and closed it again, her gaze flickering as she looked away. The movement she then proceeded to go to wasn't swift, her hand reaching up slowly and fisting into Vanra's shirt, gently pulling her down. It was a matter of moments and then their lips touched again. She didn't move back, but she didn't move closer either.

While the kiss was a sign that her friend has not offed herself off yet, the sudden grasp of the woman on her shirt took her by surprise. She did not fight it, since she somehow sensed in the back of her head that the kiss was coming. Cheeks bright red, she returned favor by holding in the kiss while she pushed herself into Aoba's bed. When she stopped kissing, Vanra stopped kissing as well.

As her head pulled back, she examined the scene a bit. Her bulky frame over her room mate's soft frame caused her to suddenly become very shy, sweat dripping from her green forehead as she dove onto her bed and ducked under her covers. "I-I'm sorry for that kiss as well... M-my instincts k-kicked in..."

Aoba looked disappointed as Vanra pulled away, but she didn't say anything at first. She lied on her bed for a little while, staring out into nothing. She wondered what was going on with her. She put a hand on top of her chest, the heart below pounding loudly. It felt so strange, to have something like this happen... she closed her eyes and allowed herself to listen to it briefly before she turned onto her side, glancing over at Vanra.

"Come... over here...." She whispered soflty as her hand reached out automatically. When she realized that, she pulled it back and looked down with a blush. "Stay... I want you to stay over here tonight..." She said, trying not to say it too clearly in a frail hope that the other female wouldn't hear. But of course it was loud enough for Vanra to hear.

She blushes even brighter as the words ringed through her head. She thinks about it for a few seconds before blushing brighter and removing the blanket. It was a curious look on her face instead of a guilty one. Despite not knowing what it meant, she decided that is was best for it to be private and thus she quickly locks the door and runs over to the window in order to close the binds before looking back at the shy girl.

Looking back over at the girl, she quivered a bit before suddenly jumping back onto the bed and diving her head close into her more-than-friend's, lips first. She held the lips and tossed the blanket over her body, hoping whatever was going to happen was not going to be seen by other students or teachers.

Aoba looked over at the other female, gently placing them across from each other so that they could look each other in the eye. "Vanra... it's okay..." She whispered gently as if trying to soothe the other female. "No one can see us in here..." She whispered with a little smile, trying to control her pounding heartbeat. "Even so... did you plan on doing something to me, is that why?" She asked gently, wanting to lighten up the situation. It was awkward for her, too.

She had never been this intimate with someone before, and she knew now that this meant they didn't just count as friends. There was something more going on below the surface, and she was feeling that now with the need of getting closer to Vanra. That need had been born from whatever feeling lied below the safe surface of friendship.

Her heart pounded even faster as she thought about the things that could go on in here. She blushed brightly at the gentle words of the other woman, which soothed her a bit. A bit. She still sweated like crazy but whispered back at the question, feeling completely awkward. "I-I just wanted to make sure..." She paused for a moment. "And... I did have something in mind...."

The beating of hearts continued to fill the awkward silence between the two women. Vanra rolls onto her side next to her and holds her close. Her lips close in for a second before she decides to pull back and shakes her head. "No... Something else..."

"Something else...?" Aoba looked at the other girl for a moment, and blushed scarlet. She hoped it wasn't what she was thinking about. "Y-you mean... you want to do it?" She blurted and covered her mouth, her cheeks blazing like a fire. "Oh god, what am I saying... of course not..." She whispered as she looked away slightly, though unable to resist looking back at Vanra again, her eyes filled with embarrassment.

"I'm... I'm sorry, this turned strange all of a sudden..." She said as she looked into Vanra's eyes, smiling timidly. She was honest with her words, and in her own mind, she knew she would not say no if Vanra asked to touch her. She had already made up her mind, it seemed.

Vanra blushed at her words, finally realizing what was going to happen. Her smile goes timid as she gazed into her orbs for a few seconds, probably thinking on something witty to say. When she finally opened her mouth, she decided to go with the extremely awkward route. "W-well... I guess what you were thinking could work..."

She did not know what would have then. She never heard or read in her books about "doing it" but the idea still brought that glow to her cheeks as she wiggled in her now-more-than-friend's bed.

Aoba glanced at Vanra with a nervous expression. "O-okay... but... I honestly don't know much... about how girls do that... I mean..." She tried to explain herself but gave up, instead leaning forward to kiss Vanra, slowly sliding her fingers under Vanra's shirt. When her hands placed there, she realized frantically that she wasn't wearing a bra herself. She wasn't wearing anything save the tanktop and her shorts and panties.

She started feeling embarrassed over herself and crawled closer to Vanra, putting the female's hands on her back. She didn't know where else to put them. It felt awfully strange, but a warmth was spreading from her heart and throughout her body.

She shivered at the touch of her hands, giggling and squirming in her grasp. Her thighs began to close in as her pants were removed, revealing her pink, frilly panties were uncovered. Her hands reached for the shorts almost instantly and tugged them down to her knees. "Well... I guess it is like touching but with some one else..."

What Aoba would feel under her shirt were bindings that smashed her chest in to give her a boyish look along with her toned body. Surprisingly, her skin was smooth and near flawless except for the scarred orcish runes . Her cheeks were a soft red from having her runes in plain sight.

Aoba blushed as her shorts were pulled back. She was wearing white see-through lace under them and she moved her lower half away from Vanra with the most awkward blush on her face. She wondered if her face was going to burn. Of course that was pretty silly, but her heart was beating harshly against her chest. "Y-yeah..." She whispered as she looked at Vanra.

Grabbing onto the bindings, she slowly took them off and looked up at the other girl, shivering slightly in fear as her scars were brushed by Vanra's hands. "I'm sorry. I must look ugly." She whispered as she got slight tears in her eyes, moving herself away slightly. She really had scars everywhere, right up to the hem of her panties between her thighs, and the lowest of her stomach, below the belly button. Some were small and unnoticable, and others were large, ugly gashes, some looking like they had barely been there for a year or two.

Her eyes opened as she gazed up and down her body. "N-no... Scars are a sign of beauty of in orcish culture. I pale in comparison to your body." Her hands felt the woman's body, stopping whenever she gets to the big, "ugly" scars the smaller woman had. After she had to her feel, her cheeks become lightbulbs as she looked into Aoba's eyes with a soft smile. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

When the bindings came off, she began to breathe heavily as her hands wrapped around the smaller girl's hands and closed her eyes. Vanra leans in for a long smooch on the lips which suddenly turned French. It was by this moment she was going off by orc instincts than thinking clearly.

"For me... they're marks of my pain..." Aoba whispered, her clear eyes watching Vanra the entire time. She thought that she was going to faint from the strangeness of the situation, everything that seemed to wrap around them both. Her gaze flickered and she hugged Vanra slightly. "I think you're more beautiful. My body is... I'm pale and small and really don't look anything special... but you're larger and stronger and look much more mature..." She whispered shyly.

Aoba was surprised over the kiss at first, but her body reacted on its own and she moved closer to the other girl, locking their lips together. Her heart was constricting against her ribs, acting like it wanted to rip out of her chest. She thought of that happening, but she didn't care. She was not thinking clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.