The Salvation of Madame Alabaster (OOC/SIGNUPS) (ACCEPTING RPERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be alight with playing the The Colossus of the Sea

I'll probably post again after a couple of people

Ill post before I go to sleep for the night.

MWAHAHAHA the INTRIGUE!!! >3

Edit: an no one is awake to see it D:

EDIT AGIN: its 263% SAD, SOOO SAD Dx

YVOkvs0.png

Reactions: ShiningMist
That's a neat collage :D and nice post Jex! I'll be posting after one more person :)

Well dont I feel like a cool kid. Thanks guys <333

This is only my first RP on this site so thanks for the compliment <3, I've just been RPing for a while and found a style that works for me and it's kind of a mixture of styles from some of my favorite writers and RPers.

I dreamed I was Sudi. It was fun until I got roaches stuck in my feet.

1) What?^

2) Shall Raziel just carry your Homs into the estate and continue? Don't see the need for reactions here.

Im fine with it but to be fair i like o post like 20 bagillion times a day.

I like to post from work because the buttons say what they are instead of being EO rectangles. But I like to post from home because my screen is wider and things don't looks so scrunched.

Well I'd like to give a reaction but I was waiting for one more person to post first. I guess I'll post and then we can continue.

Long legged bow witch. Suits her well. I LOVE IT <3

@Infi can always be auto'd into the Estate. For pacings sake ofc. Since its before the real quest and its not important. I mean, we can do that right? Not sure.

<3 Glad you like it lol, he would have had a bit more of a hint to go on if he knew the last name, but nothing would hint to him that it would be his smell, you can't smell yourself after all.

I would personally give her some more time to post if she wants to, if not in the RP then in here to make sure she's alright with it and has nothing to say. Moving peoples characters without permission is a thing I'm really particular about and we should avoid it if at all possible in my honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.