The Salvation of Madame Alabaster (OOC/SIGNUPS) (ACCEPTING RPERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, I know those feels. I've slept for 14 hours before. I love sleep <3

+9:30

mind you, I was awake for more than 30 hours before sleeping.

now.png

This image has the potential to be very useful. It changes in the original location. I wonder whether it'll change here. Consider this an experiment. It's time to milk the goats.

Why do I get the feeling that our little GM is cooking up something?

I hope our Gm is cooking something up. I would rather not have our friendly gm go awol on us.

Reactions: AAB
Has anyone seen the banner? It looks realy good ^-^

There is a banner for the Salvation Of madame Alabaster in the rotation on the site.

The GM hasn't responded to my last message. Is it time to get worried pray?

I say we wait a few more days, and IF IF IF we dont hear from our gm we discuss wether or not we want to take over the rp.

Oh cool :D, also, IRL things might've come up, I'm sure we'll get something with a little bit of time.

ShiningMist still hasn't been on since Sunday, but maybe it's a weekend/weekday thing. I checked his profile page for contact information and discovered that our GM is male.

I'm fine, no worries. I just had to leave unannounced for a few things IRL. I hope you're all still interested? Ill be resuming ASAP ^^"

@Havik feel free to make your CS and PM me for any details you may want! Ill try and see how your'e character can come into play.

And yes for whoever's wondering, I am a male xD

PS Im so sorry I came back late >_<

YOU EXIST!

Two weeks of absence and I still look forward to using Sudi. I was thinking I may have to find another roleplay to use her in.

Yes of course. Ive been gone for so long so it may take a while for the Rpers to notice th thread is active, but go ahead and make a CS!

Status
Not open for further replies.