(Birthday unknown)

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
Unknown
✪Gender✪
Male
✪Sexuality✪
Assumed heterosexual
✪Physical Description✪
The Raven's face has never been seen but from reports he is a male of 5 feet 9 inches.
Only one image of the Raven is known and it was drawn by a former student who said he came to her in her dreams every night.

plague_by_3abden-d3cv4u5.jpg
✪Health Ailments✪
Unknown
✪Personality✪
Dark is the best way to describe him, while he has shown affection and other positive emotions to his ever loyal servant. Their is a darkness that wraps around him, it betrays his true nature as a...well a monster in human flesh. He hides most of his darker thoughts but some times he can't so he uses these thoughts and emotions against those he hates, the students and staff of this noble academy.
✪History✪
Unknown
✪Likes✪
His dear familiar Avia
The dark arts
the fear this school has of him
spreading terror

✪Dislikes✪
Anything to do with the school
✪Hobbies✪
Spreading fear
Breaking the will of the student body
Poetry

✪Talents✪
Magic
Fighting
Espionage

✪Strengths✪
Stealth
Terrifying presence (Those near him that are not used to him feel a primal fear)

✪Weaknesses✪
His hate for the school sometimes makes him act...Rashly
Avia, she is the only thing the Raven still hold dear in this world and if she were to be harmed he would got to great lengths to ensure those responsible are destroyed even if he is put in danger.

✪Fears✪
Avia being hurt
failing to destroy this school

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
Avia
✪Friends✪
Avia
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
Unknown
✪Neutral✪
The new commoners now attending the school
✪Enemies✪
Noble students and staff
✪Housing✪
Assumed to be living in an old unused area of the school.
✪Other✪
Charisma: The Raven's voice seems to have an affect on others, they want to do what he says, they seek his approval no matter the cost though the effects are able to be resisted.

Last edited:
✪Name✪
The Raven (True name unknown)
✪Nickname(s)✪
None
✪Age & Birthday✪
25 suspected (real age unknown)
(Birthday unknown)

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
Unknown
✪Gender✪
Male
✪Sexuality✪
Assumed heterosexual
✪Physical Description✪
The Raven's face has never been seen but from reports he is a male of 5 feet 9 inches.
Only one image of the Raven is known and it was drawn by a former student who said he came to her in her dreams every night.

plague_by_3abden-d3cv4u5.jpg
✪Health Ailments✪
Unknown
✪Personality✪
Dark is the best way to describe him, while he has shown affection and other positive emotions to his ever loyal servant. Their is a darkness that wraps around him, it betrays his true nature as a...well a monster in human flesh. He hides most of his darker thoughts but some times he can't so he uses these thoughts and emotions against those he hates, the students and staff of this noble academy.
✪History✪
Unknown
✪Likes✪
His dear familiar Avia
The dark arts
the fear this school has of him
spreading terror

✪Dislikes✪
Anything related to do with the school
✪Hobbies✪
Spreading fear
Breaking the will of the student body
Poetry

✪Talents✪
Magic
Fighting
Espionage

✪Strengths✪
Stealth
Terrifying presence (Those near him that are not used to him feel a primal fear)

✪Weaknesses✪
His hate for the school sometimes makes him act...Rashly
Avia, she is the only thing the Raven still hold dear in this world and if she were to be harmed he would got to great lengths to ensure those responsible are destroyed even if he is put in danger.

✪Fears✪
Avia being hurt
failing to destroy this school

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
Avia
✪Friends✪
Avia
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
Unknown
✪Neutral✪
The new commoners now attending the school
✪Enemies✪
Noble students and staff
✪Housing✪
Assumed to be living in an old unused area of the school.
✪Other✪
Charisma: The Raven's voice seems to have an affect on others, they want to do what he says, they seek his approval no matter the cost though the effects are able to be resisted.

Of course he is accepted

Also their's a bad moon on the rise.

@Scorpio Queen I was going to use the room you used for your guy I kid you not

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
but the first link I had for it wouldn't work so I opted for the other one.

So I am trying to set a date on when to open the IC for posting? Any ideas? I know it won't be this week, but I was thinking sometime next week.
Also @Poisoned Rose pm me so we can discuss Eddie and Rebekah

I will take a female commoner and male prince if that is all good by you. ^^ I will have them both up tonight and will for sure be needing all relationships for them all.

I'll try to have my characters done tomorrow!

I wonder if anyone noticed where I pulled Beks from lol

I mean she kinda fits well for this rp don't you think @HecateProxy?? Did you noticed her younger brothers names as well? Kinda tempted to put the whole clan up.