The Royal Academy

Question, how...do you all think I should play the Raven to be? Should I make him a charismatic former noble that lost his place do to injustice and now takes his anger out on the institution that helped make the situation where he lost his power? Or...should he be more...sadistic...evil...spiteful and full of hate and rage towards everyone? I'm conflicted, I like that stereotype of the man cast out only to seek revenge but I haven't RPed as a real bad guy in awhile so I ask you all what do you think.

You could meld the two in a charismatic ex nobel, who while still can be seen as a charming 'bad boy' that is truly sadistic when no one can prove it. Rumors that are whispered about past interactions but no one is brave enough to confront him to see if it's true or not. Makes for a sneaky twisted character. Picking off people one at a time.

You could meld the two in a charismatic ex nobel, who while still can be seen as a charming 'bad boy' that is truly sadistic when no one can prove it. Rumors that are whispered about past interactions but no one is brave enough to confront him to see if it's true or not. Makes for a sneaky twisted character. Picking off people one at a time.
Hmm, I didn't think about that.

Hmm, I didn't think about that.

It'll also put your character on the spot light in a way. Being cast down from nobility is sure to make the rumors fly then small tragic events that happen over time. Were they accidents? Did he cause them? But it also gives off the stereotypical mysterious vibe that draws inquisitive people. Then the charm can kick in. Draw them in and then inflict horror.

It'll also put your character on the spot light on a way. Being cast down from nobility is sure to make the rumors fly then small tragic events that happen over time. Where they accidents? Did he cause them? But it also gives off the stereotypicalmysterious vibe that drawn inquisitive people. Then the charm can kick in. Draw them in and then inflict horror.
What's better is that no one know who that Raven is, one of the staff? A student? Maybe one of the new commoners has something to do with him who knows maybe your room mate is the Raven just waiting...

Reactions: Brea
What's better is that no one know who that Raven is, one of the staff? A student? Maybe one of the new commoners has something to do with him who knows maybe your room mate is the Raven just waiting...
Yup. I suspect the commoners to be the first to take blame, probably more so my character than others but I designed her that way for a purpose lol
I like the extra tension and drama. It'll be a proper witch hunt in no time.

Yup. I suspect the commoners to be the first to take blame, probably more so my character than others but I designed her that way for a purpose lol
I like the extra tension and drama. It'll be a proper witch hunt in no time.
Hmm, commoners treated with fear and mistrust...maybe the Raven will get a few more minions as this story goes.

Will the raven take over? Will the students unmask this horror? Stay tuned next time...

• Nice Execution!
The IC will be open tomorrow at 5 (PM). Starter posts only! Also everyone is meeting in the dining hall for breakfast.

Edit: The IC will be fully open on Tuesday for posts past starters.

[bg=#8c8484]
#c47600
"Love when you're ready, not when you're alone."
[/bg]
2a3baad82b24db7958f5233a0a156213.gif

[bg=#ebebeb]
Name
"Personally I think my name is very pretty."
. Arabella Lucille Derona .

Nicknames
"You can call me Ara! Or Bella! Or Belle! Or, actually, just about anything you'd like to!"
. Ara, Bella, Belle, Ari .

Age & Birthday
"I'm of age, so that's good enough, wouldn't you agree?"
. 19 & October 8th .

Royalty or Commoner
"I'm so grateful I was born as a princess."
. Royalty .

"Have you ever seen a male wear a ballgown? I haven't."
. Female .

Sexuality
"I mean, who doesn't love a gentleman?"
. Heterosexual .

Physical Description
"My favorite thing about myself is my blue eyes. I just think they're so pretty."
. Eyes- Light Blue
Hair- Brown, Thick, Naturally Wavy, Bust Length, Usually Styled
Height- 5'9''
Weight- 112 lbs
Build- Petite
Birthmark- A small light brown heart on her lower back
Piercings- Ear lobes, once each
Scars-N/A
Other- N/A .

Health Ailments
"I think I'm perfectly healthy."
. Allergic to Bees .

Personality
"I like to think I'm likable."
. Arabella is a fairly simple girl. She tries to see the good in all people, and when here is nothing to see she tries to create good. She's very kind hearted and generous, offering her help to anybody who needs it. She's also very intelligent. However, while she excels with book smarts she has little to none street smarts. She is a very naive young girl, and tends to be optimistic when things look bad. Ara is curious, and she is also very brave. She is extremely stubborn and determined. Once her mind is made it is extremely hard to make her change it. She's very logical, liking to see all the facts so that she can better understand what is happening. Arabella believes that true love needs to be worked for and created, it isn't something that just happens. She's a hard worker, but also likes to kick back and read a book. While Arabella is many great things, she does have quite a few downfalls. She's extremely innocent, and also very sensitive. She's terrible at keeping secrets, and even worse at lying .

History
"Oh, ya know, typical princess life."
. Arabella is the only child to King Dorian Derona the 3rd and Queen Hannah Derona. She was raised to be very loving of all those in her kingdom, as her parents were always just rulers. When Arabella was four they tried again for a son, but Ara's mother had a miscarriage. The loss his their family hard, and after that Ara's family never tried for another child again. Instead, they focused on raising Arabella to be the best ruler she could possibly be.

Arabella took a liking to horse back riding, and spend much of her free time out in the stables when she was a child. There was a stable boy around her age that she did befriend, but the two never fell in love. Ara knew that her heart was reserved for someone else down the road, and there wasn't any real chemistry between the two anyways. She also loved Balls from a very young age- constantly insisting her family throw one for every occassion .

. Adventure Books, Singing, Dancing, Balls, Ballgowns, Roses, Stars and Summer Days .

Dislikes
"Mud... it just ruins my dresses!"
. Mud, Itchy Clothes, Snow, Insults, Dogs, Sushi, Being told what to do and Falling Down .

Hobbies
"Is there anything more fun than ballroom dancing?"
. Dancing, Trying on Clothes, horseback Riding .

Talents
"Oh! I can touch my nose with my tongue! Check it out!"
. Arabella has always been a great dancer, and she is also good at baking. She is good at riding horses and it seems as though all animals love her. She can touch her tongue to her nose, and also can walk on her hands .

Strengths
"I'f I'm going to be queen someday I must be strong enough for the whole kingdom."
. Arabella is light on her feet and very flexible. She's open minded, which often times gives her a different perspective on things. She is usually very likable, so that helps her persuade people to help her with things. When she needs to be Ara can be resourceful and also extremely creative .

Weaknesses
"I mean, I try to be perfect."
. Arabella is unable to take criticism, and can be extremely sensitive. She's easily distracted, which often leads to her having to finish tasks last minute. Because she is so trusting she is easily manipulated, and even too forgiving. She is physically weak and even the thought of intentionally hurting someone causes her to feel guilty. Also, she is short and light, which makes her easy to push around .

Fears
"Some people say I get scared too easily."
. Arabella has a fear of being insignificant, which is why she often inserts herself into other people's conversations and problems. She is also scared of spiders ("Because eight legs are creepy!") and the ocean .

RELATIONSHIPS
"I just want to be everyone's friend!"
[spoili]
Love Interest
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .

Family
. n .
[/spoili]
Housing
"I love, love, love, love this school! And I my room!"
. [spoili]
b2cdebb04c4c72069828ea3866ceb618.jpg
[/spoili] .

Other
"You want to know more?! You're such a good listener!"
. Has never been in love .
. Wants to be a just ruler .
. Is easily scared .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"Remind yourself that it's okay to not be perfect."
[/bg]
tumblr_n9st9wZq9n1s2a4cno6_500.gif

[bg=#8c8484]
#956aa1
"Nobody seems to think I'm funny but me."
[/bg]
colton-haynes-gif.gif

[bg=#ebebeb]
Name
"I'm not usually referred to as my whole name."
. Jaxon Axel Bayne .

Nicknames
"I find the most common is Jax."
. Jax, Bayne .

Age & Birthday
"I stopped paying attention to my age when I was 15."
. 21 & July 13th .

Royalty or Commoner
"I've never even been in a castle."
. Commoner .

. Male .

Sexuality
"I'm into girls."
. Heterosexual .

Physical Description
"Blonde hair, blue eyes. Nothing special."
. Eyes- Blue-Green
Hair- Blonde, short at the sides and long on the top, thin.
Height- 5'9''
Weight- 152 lbs
Build- Ottermode
Birthmark- N/A
Piercings- N/A
Scars-N/A
Other- N/A .

Health Ailments
"I'm as healthy as a horse."
. N/A .

Personality
"I'm kind of a loner."
. Jaxon is an introvert. He is most comfortable standing on the sidelines, observing things as they happen. He is very detail orientated, and can sometimes be a perfectionist, especially over things that are important to him. While it is common for people to assume he is passive, he is better described as passive-aggressive. He is not the type to pick a fight, he is the type to call someone out or get his payback in a nondramatic and anonymous way. He enjoys his loner lifestyle because it makes the few relationships he has more personal. He's extremely caring and sensitive, so having few friends works for him. It means less people for him to worry about, and more energy he can put towards the select few he loves. He's a very passionate guy, though he usually tries to hide this side of him. He would rather seem uninterested than too excited for something. Jax is a very honest person, but he chooses his words wisely to avoid certain hurtful truths. He's adaptable and a very hands-on type of person. He learns better from first hand experience than anything else. While it is very hard to gain his trust and respect, it is very hard to loose it once it is gained .

History
"Oh, it's rather boring, honestly."
. Jaxon was born to a family of three. His father was a blacksmith while his mother was a house cleaner. He spent many of his days with his older brother helping his father to get all of his jobs done. He soon grew into a fine young blacksmith, though he was known as a recluse around his village. Which was fine with him- his older brother was outgoing enough for the both of them.

When Jaxon got invited to go to the Royal Academy he didn't know how to react- it must have been a cruel joke! But, the letter had been hand delivered by a pair of knights, so it must have been real. He was about to reject the offer, but his father accepted for him before he got the chance. His father wanted his son to be all he could be- and what was better than being a King?

. Stars, Mint Leaves, Cherries, Sweet Foods, Cake, Leather and Swords .

Dislikes
"Dancing is just not my thing."
. Dancing, Olives, Kids, Raisins, Foot Traffic and Mysteries .

Hobbies
"I was raised by a blacksmith, what do you think?"
. Creating & Wielding Weapons, People Watching .

Talents
"I've gotten pretty good with a sword."
. Jaxon's main talents are making weapons and making decisions. However, he is also decent at sprinting and impersonations .

Strengths
"I'm physically strong. That counts, right?"
. Jaxon is very patient and works well under pressure. Especially with a fast-coming deadline. He's very observant and has a great eye for detail. He's physically strong, a good listener and good with his hands .

Weaknesses
"We've all got a few."
. Jaxon is a very passive and sensitive individual. He doesn't trust easily and is tactless, often blurting out the first thing that comes to mind. Although he is strong he is not flexible. Jax has a horrible habit of procrastinating, and is over protective of the people he cares about .

Fears
"Who likes talking in front of people? Not me! I'm not cut out for being royal."
. Jaxon is severely afraid of hurting the people he cares about. He also fears Crowds, has Stage fright, and above all fears public humiliation .

RELATIONSHIPS
"I like to have a few close friends."
[spoili]
Love Interest
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .

Family
Mother - 37 - Maid - Kendra Bayne [spoili]
m.gif
[/spoili]
Father - 38 - Blacksmith - Isaac Bayne [spoili]
tumblr_mjrwdcArLd1rft7lgo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother - 21 - Blacksmith - Cory Bayne [spoili]
finn-s-killer-smile-3-cory-monteith-and-chris-colfer-23831536-500-273.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Housing
"It's the fanciest room I've ever slept in."
. [spoili]
2fa8b60e42ff2cf93899a243659398d5.jpg
[/spoili] .

Other
"There's not else to know about me."
. Because he spent his childhood making swords he has knowledge of how to wield them .
. Is possibly the worst dancer in the kingdom .
. Is afraid of being a Royal .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself with this fork."
[/bg]
tumblr_m342gmtVxK1qb9n2vo1_500.gif

@Gorgeous♠Chaos - I have finished my characters! Hope you like them ♥

• Love
Reactions: HecateProxy
~ Lilliana will be finished fully tomorrow and Dash should be mostly done as well.. Than I should be ready to do relationships of all kinds so for those who don't have them all I hope to work with you guys! ^^

Reactions: HEX
The IC will be open tomorrow at 5 (PM). Starter posts only! Also everyone is meeting in the dining hall for breakfast.

Edit: The IC will be fully open on Tuesday for posts past starters.
Just a heads up to you, I work third shift so my sleeping and waking hours are odd. As in i'm up from 10:00 pm to 2:00 Pm (Central time) on the days I work and till 3:00 PMish when i'm off (Wednesdays and Thursdays) while I work from 11:00 pm to 3:00 AMish so my post will be really early in the day or in the afternoon. This is more of a heads up to everyone that the Raven will interact with that I post at odd hours.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Reactions: HEX
Just a heads up to you, I work third shift so my sleeping and waking hours are odd. As in i'm up from 10:00 pm to 2:00 Pm (Central time) on the days I work and till 3:00 PMish when i'm off (Wednesdays and Thursdays) while I work from 11:00 pm to 3:00 AMish so my post will be really early in the day or in the afternoon. This is more of a heads up to everyone that the Raven will interact with that I post at odd hours.
Post when you can, no rush. I was just letting everyone know that 5 pm (Pacific time) the IC is open.

~ Lilliana will be finished fully tomorrow and Dash should be mostly done as well.. Than I should be ready to do relationships of all kinds so for those who don't have them all I hope to work with you guys! ^^
Okay just try to get them done before Wednesday love. I don't want to leave anyone behind.

Yeah my two will be done on Monday, sorry.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh, small heads up. I will be largely unavailable on the 14th. I know it's still a bit away but I figured I'd go ahead let everyone know. I might be able to be online in the morning and maybe once in the evening if I'm not too exhausted.

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE and Brea
Oh, small heads up. I will be largely unavailable on the 14th. I know it's still a bit away but I figured I'd go ahead let everyone know. I might be able to be online in the morning and maybe once in the evening if I'm not too exhausted.
Thanks for the heads up! :)

Reactions: HecateProxy
Okay just try to get them done before Wednesday love. I don't want to leave anyone behind.
~ Will do , finding relationships is always the hardest part for me , sadly. >.<

• Bucket of Rainbows