2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

• Feel free to post your characters either in one post or in a straight line!
  • Please reserve your character, with gender and position!
  • Feel free to offer ideas for the RP :)

Butler

Mr. Banks is the head butler of the castle, and typically the butler the princes and princesses, and the commoners, interact with. (NPC)
Maids
Miss. Samantha (a tall brunette with freckles) and Mrs. Banks (a short chubby red head) are typically the two maids that princes and princesses, and the commoners, interact with. Mrs. Banks is the head maid.
Head Master
Headmaster Barren (Tall, slim, and has a constant scowl on his face) a cruel man that is strict and will enforce the rules with an iron fist. Try not to get on his bad list.

• View attachment 95717
    hqdefault.jpg

The large kingdom of Divine-Port is home to the Royal Academy. Princes and princesses from far and wide travel here to attend the hallowed halls, many believing if graduated from the academy they will reign as a great ruler. For many princes, graduation means the difference of you or your younger brother taking succession of the crown; for princesses it can enhance the chance of marrying a royal and obtaining the crown, or even persuading their own council into changing the line of succession. However, this year royals are not the only ones in attendance at the school. Five commoners were selected by a council of royals to be placed into a special program at the Royal Academy. If they are to obtain their diplomas at graduation, these five commoners will receive the chance to change not only their lives, but the lives of their family by becoming a lord or lady. Though the year does become difficult with the constant trace of the Raven lurking- trying to sabotage both royals and commoners alike, the princes and princesses trying to remove the commoners from the school, and of course the ghost of the Academy haunting the halls of the old castle.

View attachment 95718

Lessons

4 class periods a day.

Languages

-French
    -Spanish
    -German
    -Japanese
    -Portuguese
    Athletics

-Fencing
    -Archery
    -Ball Room Dancing
    -Horse Back Riding
    -Swimming
    -Sword Fighting
    Academics

Math
    -Geometry
    -Calculus
    Science
    -Astronomy
    -Biology
    -Geology
    History
    -Political Science
    -History of the Kingdoms

Dorm Assignments

Female - 2 in a dorm

-314- @Gorgeous + King
    -315- @Brea + @HecateProxy
    -317- @Poisoned Rose + @Stargazer
    Male - 2 in a dorm

-235- King + Scorpio
    - 236- @Gorgeous +Unknown
    -239- @Brea + Unknown

• Sign-up and OOC Rules
    • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. At some point I may decide to have a co-GM, if I do my and their word is final.
    • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
    • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
    • There is a 2 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is two.

IC Rules
    • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
    • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
    • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
    • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
    • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
    • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put a small heart at the bottom of you CS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
    • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
    • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
    • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
    • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
    • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
  • 7 females | 7 Males
    Royals

Commoners

The Raven and Minion

Character Sheet

(Picture/Gif. If you wanna incorporate more than one picture, that's fine, but please only put 2 pictures in for each person, makes things easier on mobile. Also, please try to put all your characters into one post. It's easier for me to make a CS Guide that way!)
    ✪Name✪
    ✪Nickname(s)✪
    ✪Age & Birthday✪
    (Between 18-25)
    ✪Royalty or Commoner✪
    ✪Gender✪
    ✪Sexuality✪
    ✪Physical Description✪ Here just put down the usual hair color/description, eye color, height, weight and piercings and tattoos. Also, if your supernatural has a different form (i.e. wolf) include that too.
    ✪Health Ailments✪
    ✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
    ✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
    ✪Likes✪
    ✪Dislikes✪
    ✪Hobbies✪
    ✪Talents✪
    ✪Strengths✪
    ✪Weaknesses✪
    ✪Fears✪

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
    ✪Family✪
    ✪Friends✪
    ✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
    ✪Neutral✪
    ✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
    What your side of the dorm looks like...this will be assigned!

✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

[/FONT]​
    The Ghost of The Academy

9199d7c51c9176db20e8c036432375c4.jpg

Castle Lore

The halls of the Royal Academy are said to be haunted by the woman in white. Long ago the Academy use to do a castle belonging to King Harrison, a cruel and ruthless king. Many believe the ghost is his dead wife, who was strangled at the hands of Harrison himself. Others believe it was a commoner that was beheaded for her crimes. Though no one truly knows who she is, all they know is late at night she can be seen walking the halls of the Academy. Friend or foe, no one knows because few escape her sightings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Center-Divider.png

tumblr_mbha6fIT591ritetko1_500.gif

Center-Divider.png

✪Name✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Prince Edwin Emberlin of Napria[/BCOLOR]

✪Nickname(s)✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Eddie - people who are close to him[/BCOLOR]

✪Age & Birthday✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]20 - April 9th[/BCOLOR]

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Royalty[/BCOLOR]

✪Gender✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Male[/BCOLOR]

✪Sexuality✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

✪Physical Description✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Edwin stands at 6'2" and weighs at least 198 pounds. He is dark and handsome, hair the color of night and eyes a cold brown color- drawing in girls to his brooding features. He is not someone to have piercings, but he does have two tattoos. The first is on his forearm and the second is on his back.[/BCOLOR]

✪Health Ailments✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]None in perfect health.[/BCOLOR]

✪Personality✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Eddie is a pretty chill guy, never really making a big deal over things. Sure he can be a bit rude at times, but for the most part he is a pretty kind and flirty guy. Eddie is extremely sportive, horseback riding, sword fighting, and archery are the sports and activities he is outstanding at. Though at times, Eddie is very quite...it just depends on whether or not his mood is good. He isn't someone to share his feelings with anyone seeing that he is secretive, keeping things built up inside until they just explode out. Though he can be opened up with an horse back riding session, seeing that he is an equestrian. Eddie was always taught that men weren't to show emotion, they were to be brave and ruthless on the battle field and lovers in bed, so that's what he does. He can be a bit stubborn at times, making it hard to get through to him or change his mind.[/BCOLOR]

✪History✪
WILL BE RPED

✪Likes✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Swords, Feasts, Horses, Balls, Being Royal, Fighting, Girls, Exploring, Expeditions, Adventures, Swimming, Sailing, Sword fighting, impression his father.[/BCOLOR]
✪Dislikes✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]War, Arranged Marriages, His younger brother Henry (his a wolf in sheeps clothing), Political meetings, paperwork, School, His trader of an uncle.[/BCOLOR]
✪Hobbies✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Sword fighting, Sketching, Horseback riding, Archery, Reading[/BCOLOR]
✪Talents✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Horse back riding, Archery, Sword fighting, Hand-to-Hand combat, Playing the piano[/BCOLOR]
✪Strengths✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]His cautiousness, Making sure to trust someone after they've earned it, Politically smart, Caring nature, His skills at hand to hand combat and sword fighting, Archery.[/BCOLOR]
✪Weaknesses✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Caring for people clouds his judgement, His stubbornness, Gets distracted easily, Not the greatest sailor.[/BCOLOR]
✪Fears✪
[BCOLOR=#800000]Heights, Drowning, Losing his family, Tyranny, Traitors, Hoarders.[/BCOLOR]

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
King Simon - 49 - Reigning for 28 years - Alive
Queen Kayla - 40 - reigning along side Simon for 28 years - alive
Lady Kristin - 25 - Simon's mistress for six years - alive
Prince Garrett - 15 - Brother to Edvin - alive
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
Bedroom

✪Other✪

Last edited:
Reactions: HecateProxy
holiday-divider-transparent.png

tumblr_mp5pgoZ7Rb1qauvgjo4_500.gif

holiday-divider-transparent.png

✪Name✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Prince Leopold Frederick Fremont of Zascoesal[/BCOLOR]

✪Nickname(s)✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Leo[/BCOLOR]

✪Age & Birthday✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]23 - August 23rd[/BCOLOR]

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Royal[/BCOLOR]

✪Gender✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Male[/BCOLOR]

✪Sexuality✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]

✪Physical Description✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Height: 6'1"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]Weight: 202 Lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]Hair Color: Dark Brown[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]Eye color: Brown[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]Piercings: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008080]Tattoos: Chest and Shoulder piece[/BCOLOR]

✪Health Ailments✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Allergy to Blueberry[/BCOLOR]

✪Personality✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Leo can be a bit of an ass at times...most of the time. He is the crown prince of Zascoesal and the only heir to the throne so he knows he'll reign after this stupid program is over. Sure it will give you some tips, but Leo could care less. It was all things that thy had already learned. Making him see the value in it is a bit hard when he is so stubborn. However, if you can break the shell that Leo has you will find he is kindhearted, passionate, flirty, caring, protective, and loyal. He only keeps people at bay because being the only heir to a throne he has had people try to assassinate him before.[/BCOLOR]

✪Likes✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Horse back riding, ballroom dancing, archery, reading, hiking, laying out on the courtyard lawn, baking.[/BCOLOR]

✪Dislikes✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Stuck up people, people only seeing his front (shell I was talking about earlier), Almost being assassinated.[/BCOLOR]

✪Hobbies✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Reading, Baking, Archery[/BCOLOR]

✪Talents✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Baking, Archery, Fighting, Manipulating people[/BCOLOR]

✪Strengths✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Manipulating others, Fighting, Out smarting people[/BCOLOR]

✪Weaknesses✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Caring about others, His parents, love, he can't dance, His father dying[/BCOLOR]

✪Fears✪
[BCOLOR=#008080]Being alone, Being killed, Magic.[/BCOLOR]

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
Queen Clarice- 49 - Reigning along side King Ivan for thirty-three years - Alive
King Ivan - 59 - Reigning for thirty-five years - Alive, though is dying
✪Friends✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
Here

✪Other✪

Last edited:
Reserved for my female

ice-queen-eyes.jpg

Name
Octavia Lynn Mortelle

Nickname(s)
Avia

Age & Birthday
looks 24 in human Age real Age unknown October 31st when summoned by the raven

Royalty or Commoner
Minion To the almighty Lord of power Raven

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Physical Description
hair color/description: Long Straight and white blonde
eye color Blue as the ocean
height 5'8
weight 120
piercings none
tattoos on her wrist sign she belongs to the raven
familiar forms
4 forms
Human: above obviously
Leopard: download (14).jpg
Raven:images (19).jpg
Dog:
images (22).jpg

Health Ailments
none

Personality
Witty She could come up with anything on the spot. She really had a smarts and looks but the smarts win a lot.+
Cunning this goes along with her wit. She has so many things that she can be Cunning with +
Loyal she is as Loyal as a dog, no pun intended. she would never betray the one man in her life who brought her to be in this human world+
Charming when she is in her human form she could charm any one. Better in her animal forms +
Brave She would what she needed to even her Fears didn't stop her.+
Sarcastic goes with wit, her mouth just spouted Sarcasm -
Manipulative She could manipulate humans the way she wanted to -
Moody She could loose her temper quite easily -
Cynical her view on the world was very skewed-
Impulsive She was quick to move and not think on certain things especially when it came to her Master.-

History
Short but here we go:
Octavia was a young Demon or Familiar as they are called. She was summoned by the Raven to help him take his revenge on the school. She was taught and trained to listen and obey his every word. He Prefers her as a Raven she preferred to be a Leopard. She was his minion and loved to obey him. he saved her from a life of non existence.

The Raven
watching Humans
Her animal forms
obeying her master
reading
fighting

Dislikes
Royals
Humans
stupid questions
those who threaten the Raven

Hobbies
Spying
Swimming
helping with spells
flying

Talents
Changing
Magic
Swimming

Strengths
All 3 animal forms
fighting
Swimming
running
magic

Weaknesses
The Raven
pride
her drive to do as she is told

Fears
Failing her Master
being found out

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
The Raven her master and summoner one and only family

Friends
open maybe

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
open

Neutral
open

Enemies
open

Housing
uploading....
images (23).jpg

Other
Abilities to do magic and shift into forms. Her original is a Raven. Kinda like a catalyst for magic for Raven.
Watch "Wicked "No Good Deed" Lyrics" on YouTube

download (16).jpg

Name
James Ray Hill

Nickname(s)
J

Age & Birthday
23 November 17th

Royalty or Commoner
Commoner

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Physical Description
hair color/description: Brown shortsh
eye color: Blue
height: 6'2
weight: 165
piercings ear
Tattoos Has sleeves
Form none yet

Health Ailments
ocd

Personality
Charming Just look at the man's face is that not charm enough +
Witty Smart and good looking dang he has it all+
Loyal will never stab you in the back +
Brave will take a bullet for you +
Funny Likes to crack jokes even at bad times+
Sarcastic kinda goes with the wit -
Impulsive goes Loyal and brave can't have either with out impulse-
Ambitious willing to do the necessary to get a head -
Hot headed can definitely gets hot under the collar-
Cockykinda goes with him being funny and Sarcastic -

History
Find out in rp

riding
Swimming
Archery
sword fighting
woman

Dislikes
stupid looks
stupid questions
not being active
being called a commoner
No time to work out

Hobbies
working out
riding
Swimming

Talents
Archery
swordsman ship
riding horses

Strengths
swords
weapons
riding
Swimming

Weaknesses
His family
His pride
Animals

Fears
Loosing his family
loosing his mare

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Mother Lana Hill 45 alive
Father Jack Hill 54 alive
Sister Anne Hill Alive maybe

Friends
open

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
open

Neutral
open

Enemies
The Raven and Octavia

Housing
uploading...
c560477ea4497e77b13dc4011c98497f.jpg

Other
Watch "Evanescence - Lithium" on YouTube

Last edited:
tumblr_mdb26w2C9e1r01d4bo1_540.jpg

✪Name✪
Amara Rose Bond

✪Nickname(s)✪
Mara
✪Age & Birthday✪
18, September 16

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
Commoner

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Bisexual

✪Physical Description✪​
  • 5'
  • 126 lbs
  • Copper colored hair
  • Forest green eyes with flecks of yellow
  • Pallid skin with light freckles across arms and face
  • Crescent shaped scar on right wrist
✪Health Ailments✪
Lactose intolerance
Allergy to dust
Seasonal allergies

✪Personality✪
Cheeky.

Would probably be the best term to throw towards the impetuous young lady. Amara took the redheaded myth and ran wild. Bold with a quick wit and a often scalding tongue. It's not like she tried to offend or upset others it was more of a flagrant lack of subtly and slow empathy. Though she would spin it as passion and a healthy sense of humor. If sarcasm was a flavor it'd be her favorite.

✪Likes✪
Humor
Music
Sweets
Adventures
Pranks

✪Dislikes✪
Restrictions
Dark
Overly sensitive people
Crowds

✪Hobbies✪
Leather work
Writing

✪Talents✪
She's a decent seamstress

✪Strengths✪
Strong sense of leadership
Decisive
Critical thinker
Quick witted

✪Weaknesses✪
Quick to assume
Usually found in the middle of a situation
Has a hard time admitting she's wrong

Fears✪
Failing
The dark
Being alone
Dissapointing her parents

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
Deceased mother: Lorane Bond
Father: Sebastian Bond
Older brother: Silas Bond
Middle brother: Jacob Bond
Little brother: James Bond

✪Friends✪
Childhood friend: Rebecca Nelson
Neighborhood friends: Mike Pedella
Sara Pegan
Academy friends: none yet

None

✪Neutral✪
Pretty much everyone she doesn't know

✪Enemies✪
No one yet

✪Housing✪
Bedroom

✪Other✪
Healing hands
It's nothing superbly special seeing that it can't help anything deeper than a minor wound but if Amara holds her hands over a wound she can speed up the healing process. For deeper wounds it can slow the bleeding until help can arrive.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserve for Prince

All reservations have been made.

Female royal please

Reactions: HEX
I want Edwin for my girl!!!

I would like to reserve a Princess too lol.

Last edited:
By my count there's one more commoner left? If It is May I reserve I for a male... And may I also reserve a princess please?

Edit: I think there's 2 commoner spaces open, not including my reservation... My bad, I thought there was only 5 total, not 6.

By my count there's one more commoner left? If It is May I reserve I for a male... And may I also reserve a princess please?

Edit: I think there's 2 commoner spaces open, not including my reservation... My bad, I thought there was only 5 total, not 6.
Yeah...you were right the first time, my seven year old cousin was being a douche (again!) and edited it while I was doing dishes... he thinks it's funny to confuse me. Anyway it was changed back and your reservations were made.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea

✪Name✪
Princess Rebekah Regina Amelia Marie Mikaelson of Edinbraux
✪Nickname(s)✪
Beks or Bekka for those close to the princess
✪Age & Birthday✪
20 May 24
✪Royalty or Commoner✪
Royalty
✪Gender✪
Female
✪Sexuality✪
Bisexual but under wraps
✪Physical Description✪
Height: Five feet Five inches
Weight: One Hundred twenty three pounds
Eye Color: Mint green tinged with blue
Hair Color/Style: Naturally golden blonde that curls slightly reaching her mid to lower back
Tattoos or markings: Single hole piercings in both of her ears
tumblr_inline_mmv6hbhO0y1qz4rgp.gif

✪Health Ailments✪
mild seasonal allergies
✪Personality✪
Bekka is one of the most confident and out spoken of the Royals. She has never feared speaking out against anything she doesn't agree with. She has a fierce loyalty to those close to her and will stop at nothing to protect them. However despite all this she can be petty and a bit over-protective. She had a way of being more than manipulative when she doesn't particularly approximate what is happening the current situation and will try to turn it around to her favor.
✪History✪
Rp/add later
✪Likes✪
Her country
Her family (pets included)
Quiet
Gardening
Painting
Singing
Reading
Imperfections
Horse back riding
✪Dislikes✪
Anger
Distrust
Outsiders
Over seasoned food
Bland food
Thunder and lightning
Dancing
✪Hobbies✪
Singing, painting, reading, horse back riding
✪Talents✪
Singing, painting, and horse back riding dancing. (Although she hates it with a passion she is rather good at it)
✪Strengths✪
Singing, painting, horse back riding
✪Weaknesses✪
Her temper, family, storms, her heart
✪Fears✪
Losing her family
Being caught in a big storm

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
Mother: Maria Mikaelson Age 43
Father: Mitchal Mikaelson age 46
Little brother: Finn Andrew Mikaelson Age 5
Little brother: Cole Anthony Mikaelson Age 5
✪Friends✪
Open
✪Boyfriend/Crush✪
Edwin Emberlin
✪Neutral✪
OPEN
✪Enemies✪
OPEN
✪Housing✪
cb422a9be97cc1a702594e351e27f1a9.jpg

✪Other✪

Last edited:

[bg=#8c8484]
#c47600
"Love when you're ready, not when you're alone."
[/bg]
2a3baad82b24db7958f5233a0a156213.gif

[bg=#ebebeb]
Name
"Personally I think my name is very pretty."
. Arabella Lucille Derona .

Nicknames
"You can call me Ara! Or Bella! Or Belle! Or, actually, just about anything you'd like to!"
. Ara, Bella, Belle, Ari .

Age & Birthday
"I'm of age, so that's good enough, wouldn't you agree?"
. 19 & October 8th .

Royalty or Commoner
"I'm so grateful I was born as a princess."
. Royalty .

"Have you ever seen a male wear a ballgown? I haven't."
. Female .

Sexuality
"I mean, who doesn't love a gentleman?"
. Heterosexual .

Physical Description
"My favorite thing about myself is my blue eyes. I just think they're so pretty."
. Eyes- Light Blue
Hair- Brown, Thick, Naturally Wavy, Bust Length, Usually Styled
Height- 5'9''
Weight- 112 lbs
Build- Petite
Birthmark- A small light brown heart on her lower back
Piercings- Ear lobes, once each
Scars-N/A
Other- N/A .

Health Ailments
"I think I'm perfectly healthy."
. Allergic to Bees .

Personality
"I like to think I'm likable."
. Arabella is a fairly simple girl. She tries to see the good in all people, and when here is nothing to see she tries to create good. She's very kind hearted and generous, offering her help to anybody who needs it. She's also very intelligent. However, while she excels with book smarts she has little to none street smarts. She is a very naive young girl, and tends to be optimistic when things look bad. Ara is curious, and she is also very brave. She is extremely stubborn and determined. Once her mind is made it is extremely hard to make her change it. She's very logical, liking to see all the facts so that she can better understand what is happening. Arabella believes that true love needs to be worked for and created, it isn't something that just happens. She's a hard worker, but also likes to kick back and read a book. While Arabella is many great things, she does have quite a few downfalls. She's extremely innocent, and also very sensitive. She's terrible at keeping secrets, and even worse at lying .

History
"Oh, ya know, typical princess life."
. Arabella is the only child to King Dorian Derona the 3rd and Queen Hannah Derona. She was raised to be very loving of all those in her kingdom, as her parents were always just rulers. When Arabella was four they tried again for a son, but Ara's mother had a miscarriage. The loss his their family hard, and after that Ara's family never tried for another child again. Instead, they focused on raising Arabella to be the best ruler she could possibly be.

Arabella took a liking to horse back riding, and spend much of her free time out in the stables when she was a child. There was a stable boy around her age that she did befriend, but the two never fell in love. Ara knew that her heart was reserved for someone else down the road, and there wasn't any real chemistry between the two anyways. She also loved Balls from a very young age- constantly insisting her family throw one for every occassion .

. Adventure Books, Singing, Dancing, Balls, Ballgowns, Roses, Stars and Summer Days .

Dislikes
"Mud... it just ruins my dresses!"
. Mud, Itchy Clothes, Snow, Insults, Dogs, Sushi, Being told what to do and Falling Down .

Hobbies
"Is there anything more fun than ballroom dancing?"
. Dancing, Trying on Clothes, horseback Riding .

Talents
"Oh! I can touch my nose with my tongue! Check it out!"
. Arabella has always been a great dancer, and she is also good at baking. She is good at riding horses and it seems as though all animals love her. She can touch her tongue to her nose, and also can walk on her hands .

Strengths
"I'f I'm going to be queen someday I must be strong enough for the whole kingdom."
. Arabella is light on her feet and very flexible. She's open minded, which often times gives her a different perspective on things. She is usually very likable, so that helps her persuade people to help her with things. When she needs to be Ara can be resourceful and also extremely creative .

Weaknesses
"I mean, I try to be perfect."
. Arabella is unable to take criticism, and can be extremely sensitive. She's easily distracted, which often leads to her having to finish tasks last minute. Because she is so trusting she is easily manipulated, and even too forgiving. She is physically weak and even the thought of intentionally hurting someone causes her to feel guilty. Also, she is short and light, which makes her easy to push around .

Fears
"Some people say I get scared too easily."
. Arabella has a fear of being insignificant, which is why she often inserts herself into other people's conversations and problems. She is also scared of spiders ("Because eight legs are creepy!") and the ocean .

RELATIONSHIPS
"I just want to be everyone's friend!"
[spoili]
Love Interest
. n .

Friends
. n .

Enemies
. n .

Other
. n .

Family