The Royal Academy

I will take a female commoner and male prince if that is all good by you. ^^ I will have them both up tonight and will for sure be needing all relationships for them all.
Awesome. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

ahhh vampire diaries Rebekah it got stupid after a while sorry

The Originals... and I would of rather saw Klaus xD

Reactions: Brea
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Watches The Originals before TVD, like TO more so yeah lol

I never started The originals based on the fact I never finished Vampire diaries, but it wasn't too bad. I put off watching it for a long time until I had really nothing else to watch.

The originals is centered around Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah mainly the original vampires the ones that all vamps come from. I kinda want to add them I mean I have Cole and the other one... why not add in Elijah and Klaus

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
love elijah is hot

I am changing what my male looks like and using Elijah or Klaus

I find it funny that one of Leo's talents is baking.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Forgot I have work in 7 hours... shit. I better go to bed. Anyways, I've almost finished my characters, but don't have the time to finish them right now. I'll do so tomorrow when I get home for work. Until then, I've finally found face claims: Colton Haynes and Barbara Palvin.

W.I.P ~ Will be finished around this weekend.
Might change his FC..
Torrance-Coombs-torrance-coombs-35938322-307-461.jpg

✪Name✪
Prince Dastion Gregory Ferdinand The Third

✪Nickname(s)✪
Dash ~ Das ~ Casanova ~ His Majesty

✪Age & Birthday✪
July 18th ~ 24

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
Royalty

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Bi-Sexual

✪Physical Description✪
Hair:

Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Body:
Tattoo's:
Piercings:
✪Health Ailments✪
N/A

✪Personality✪ (A paragraph but if you want you can list things and give a description of each trait)
✪History✪ (Optional. I suck at these so I'm not gonna have you guys do it unless you want to)
✪Likes✪
✪Dislikes✪
✪Hobbies✪
✪Talents✪
✪Strengths✪
✪Weaknesses✪
✪Fears✪
tumblr_mwbcpxs4r11r3i0q8o2_500.gif

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
All Open PM or Tag Me!!

✪Family✪
✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
✪Neutral✪
✪Enemies✪

✪Housing✪
What your side of the dorm looks like...this will be assigned!

✪Other✪ (Anything else I forgot and you want to mention. Also, be sure to put your character's abilities here as well and explain them.)

24fe22bca50781c25b23ab20ffb01577.jpg

✪Name✪
" My parents just couldn't decide on names.."
Lilliana Elise Arianna Delcour

✪Nickname(s)✪
" I always hear these called about."
Lil , Lily , Miss , Ana

~ Little Sparrow ~ Her best friend and Father's nickname for her only.
✪Age & Birthday✪
" Getting older has its perks and downsides.."
October 23d ~ 20

✪Royalty or Commoner✪
" Never worn a corset in my life... Proud Winner."
Commoner

✪Gender✪
" Is it that hard to tell? I'm 100% girl."
Female

✪Sexuality✪
" Very much so into boys."

Hetrosexual
✪Physical Description✪
" Been told I'm beautiful yet , all I see is simplicity."
Hair: Dark Chocolate ~ Waist Length ~ Thick and Soft ~ Smells of Rose's with a tint of Honey wafting from her tresses.

Eyes: Lavender
Height: 5'6
Weight: 112
Tattoo's: N/A
Birthmark: Crescent Shape on her lower right hip.
Build: Well defined curves with a soft petite look.
Piercings: Single Piercings in each ear.
✪Health Ailments✪
" Fit as a whistle."
N/A

✪Personality✪
" I'm an open book with many a chapter to be learned , darling."

Lily is a true sweetheart. The girl doesn't seem to have a mean bone within her body as many have bore witness to during her life. To all she meets she is kind and sweet. She has an extremely soft spot towards that of children and animals. They seem to make her melt at the very sight of them and for certain make her greatly eager to have her own children. She is very much so regal and holds to upholding her family in the highest of respect. She see's good in all whether they are good or not and gives the benefit of the doubt. She is extremely charitable and willing to give the shirt off her own back to those who are less fortunate than that of her.. She hates to see any in pain and sadness and is willing to take it away for them as to only lessen the burden as much as she possibly can. She has a true found sense of putting her own want's and dreams behind herself as to further other's in seeing them happy before her. .. She cannot bare to disappoint her parent's and bring shame upon there name.

Lily is quite many a thing that much can be said. During all her schooling year's she became greatly well known for that of her flirtatious side that seemingly never got her into trouble. She was notorious for being a heartbreaker who had never found her heart broken once in her lifetime. She is very much so guarded when it comes to that of her heart. She doesn't let many in easily and for good reason because she hates the thought of what pain it would cause her if she were to open it up. She is known for being fierce and independent in all that she does.

Can also be said she can be a hopeless romantic at times whilst fighting her doubtful side in ever finding true love like the stories she was told of in fairy tales throughout that of her very childhood itself where the Prince would come to sweep her off her feet and save her. Seems like she is the only one who can keep herself in one piece... Right?
✪History✪
" I think I can sum up a bit without giving it all away for show."

Lily was born to two parents who's love was a love she would always want for herself from the day she could realize the greatness of it. Her parents showed her a constant love and taught her of how great life can truly be and the love you can find with another. She was born as the middle child to five.. Most would cringe at knowing someone could even stand to have that many. Yet , to Lily she truly couldn't picture her family with anything but that. Her older siblings were her teacher's whilst her mother ran the family Inn and her father played his role to the kingdom as Grand Harbor Master. She was raised to learn from life itself and take it to heart.

There was one individual though that would forever make an impact upon her heart. That was that of her Grandfather , William. Her Grandfather was known for his vast love of knowledge and learning. He would always tell her tales of his day of being a Knight before he took a traumatic injury that would part him from that prized part of his life. He took it upon himself to teach her anything and everything that he could. It was due to her that she became so remarkably skilled with swords and horseback riding. Upon his death he deemed to her that of his sword , Nightshade that had seen many a great battle whilst promising to him that she would find great happiness in her life.

When she was invited to study at the Royal Academy she was utterly speechless... She was certain they had delivered such to the wrong house.. It was a mistake of course! Wrong , Wrong and Wrong again. The Knights had delivered it by hand and with the Royal Seal and her name etched upon it.. Far from a mistake it was. She all but looked back to her family and the gleaming proudness in that exact moment. She couldn't reject and so she chose to go forth to attending the school. She knew it was something her family wanted... What her Grandfather would have wanted. Perhaps she would find true happiness there if it were even possible among all those Royals.

✪Likes✪
" I can't resist a delicious cake.."

Cakes ~ Raspberries ~ Animals ~ Exploring ~ Books ~ Perfumes ~ The Night Sky ~ Poetry ~ Swimming ~ Singing ~ Walks ~ Soaking her feet ~ Napping in the woods ~ Flower Picking ~ Festivals ~ Roses ~ Pants ~ Night Rides ~ Dueling the Town Boys ~ Traveling ~ Lace ~ Archery ~ Silk
✪Dislikes✪
" Can't do everything.."

Bee's ~ Stuck Up Individual's ~ Small Spaces ~ Cooking ~ Tomatoes ~ Over Crowding ~ Corsets
✪Hobbies✪
" Learned from the very best."

Horseback Riding ~ Harbormastering ~ Running the Inn ~ Sword Fighting ~ Drawing ~ Teaching.
✪Talents✪
" I'm pretty handy upon a horse with a sword in hand!"

Horseback Riding ~ Sketching ~ Sewing ~ Acrobatic ~ Swimming ~ Hair Styling ~ Sword- Fighting ~ Singing ~ Great Listener ~
✪Strengths✪
" I'm very intelligent.. That counts for a strength of sorts , right?"

Determination ~ Flexible both Physically and Mentally ~ Hard Worker ~ Independent ~ Highly capable with swords ~ Great Leadership
✪Weaknesses✪
" Can't be without these..."

Brutally Honest ~ Protective ~ Unable to make Quick Choices ~ Guarded
✪Fears✪
" Dare I admit..?"

~ Marrying or Becoming a Royal. Due to the fact she fears that she would not be the best queen.
~ Hurting those I love most or worst of all disappointing them..
~ Being an utter failure.
~ Small Spaces.
~ Being Caged.

tumblr_m0rmnfrk1U1qfvzyf.gif

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
All Open PM or Tag Me!!

✪Family✪
Daria Delcour ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ 48 ~ Inn Owner to Blue Willow
Ashton Gregory Delcour ~ Father ~ Alive ~ 53 ~ Harbormaster to the Central Docking of the Kingdom

✪Friends✪
Open!
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
Open!
✪Neutral✪
Open!
✪Enemies✪
Open!

✪Housing✪
Lily's Bedroom Side.
✪Other✪
" You already know most.."

~ Is terrified to become a Royal.
~ Fears falling in love and being broken.
~ Is probably one of the finest riders in the town out of the men and women.
~ Can't cook to save her life.
~ Has two horse's called , Airy and Jasper
~ Once beat down three highway men.
~ Isn't all to sure she'll make a great Lady in the court quite yet.

Last edited:
Bash from reign nice

Question, how...do you all think I should play the Raven to be? Should I make him a charismatic former noble that lost his place do to injustice and now takes his anger out on the institution that helped make the situation where he lost his power? Or...should he be more...sadistic...evil...spiteful and full of hate and rage towards everyone? I'm conflicted, I like that stereotype of the man cast out only to seek revenge but I haven't RPed as a real bad guy in awhile so I ask you all what do you think.