The Royal Academy

@Gorgeous♠Chaos - I'm just getting around to reading/replying to IC (I know it's much later than I said it would be, I'm so sorry about that. I've been terribly busy. But my post will for sure 100% be up tonight, or if I fall asleep while typing ASAP tomorrow). But, at the beginning of your first post it says a character named Jaxon is telling a story. Is this an NPC, or was it meant that you were playing my character named Jaxon? Because I looked it up and I don't see any place where it says that there is any other character named Jaxon than mine, so I'm just slightly confused.

EDIT: Also, have you assigned the housing yet?
Sorry about the confusion, but it is a NPC. And I haven't gotten to the housing, I have to fix since some has dropped.

I'm still here!!!

Okay. I will have posts up tonight. I have been incredibly busy and it sucks!

Yeah I was waiting on Leo and Eddie

I am just waiting patiently

Also still here!

As am I. Have been wanting to do a reaction post for the The Raven but trying to be patient until everyone else is squared away.

Still here as well.

AND ten days later. I'm back! School had to become a top priority for a bit, and I got pretty sick, sorry for the absence, everyone! I should have posts up tomorrow night!

Reactions: Brea and Dakota K5