The Rise and Fall: Dragon Riders Have Risen from the Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She prefers real pictures ... Not the hand drawn type or the anime/cartoon type :3
Well that's....eh. WTH, its not like I can't do some photo-shop messing or just have some fun. sure though I don't see the reasoning on such a restrictive view.

Dark, I tend to have trouble finding good real elf pictures. Well, pictures that are people as elves and are ok to use due to stock images. Would a wallpaper image be acceptable? Just want to know. :)

Dark, I tend to have trouble finding good real elf pictures. Well, pictures that are people as elves and are ok to use due to stock images. Would a wallpaper image be acceptable? Just want to know. :)
maybe pass it by me

Will do once the RP character bits are up and once i start on my character. :)

I already had to bow out from another inheritance RP earlier this month, not because I don't want to but because I literally sold my soul to other RP's (Currently have 10 too many)

Thank you so much for inviting me though. I'm really sorry, but I'll need to bow out of it for now. TT ^ TT

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Hey hey~ Thanks for inviting me. Sadly, I'm not familiar with this plot, I might end up messing it. (Also, I'm adjusting to a new schedule)

• Love
hey how's it goingoing should be putting OOC up soon

sorry working on it today

wow I suck I work a lot I will try to work on this after work

The Inheritance Cycle, one of my favorite book series. I have a Dragon and Rider pair I haven't been able to do much with. Morgana, the daughter of Murtaugh, and her Dragon Shruikan(Shruikan ll, really).

• Love
still in search for more

we not got a OOC yet?

yeah, but a Month of death is kinda necro posting right?

Necro-posting, the act of posting on a old/dead thread to bring it back to the front of the list, often used when dragging up a old put to rest topic or a intrest check or roleplay that died

Status
Not open for further replies.