The Rise and Fall: Dragon Riders Have Risen from the Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necro-posting, the act of posting on a old/dead thread to bring it back to the front of the list, often used when dragging up a old put to rest topic or a intrest check or roleplay that died
Okay no that's not it we have newbies and figured maybe if they wanted to join I would check

ok 1) Punctuation is REALLY imporant, it is the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. 2)Thats still necro posting, Though I'd probably have to ask a mod on that 3) and this is still a dead thread fred, so I would suggest we stop posting and you re-start the int check.

ok 1) Punctuation is REALLY imporant, it is the difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. 2)Thats still necro posting, Though I'd probably have to ask a mod on that 3) and this is still a dead thread fred, so I would suggest we stop posting and you re-start the int check.
there's no rules of necro posting here first off and Secondly I could If I wanted to. Hmm No rule on having to have proper grammar at all times. I have it when I rp but sometimes, I am busy and it slips through the cracks.

Its more a case of I am failing to understand half of the things you are saying due to lack of grammar. anyway, I get the sensation that this is deader than a doornob.

your point of view , I was checking

Will work on character later this week. Forgot about this.

Willl run elf image past you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.