The Rise and Fall: Dragon Riders Have Risen from the Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
We all know the story of a young Farm boy who changed the world and the Dragon riders have come to rise again. However now their is a new darkness on the rise and it is closing in on the dragon Riders. Will the new darkness prevail or not?

setting: starts just outside the mountains in a small clearing where the dragon Riders have all come to meet and speak. The biggest and darkest of Dragons stood with His Dragon rider the leaders the daughter of Eragon and Arwen. She now leads a rebellion of her own.

@Princess Poisoned Rose is my co gm. In this rp I want only real face claims for riders. You can play as a Rider or a dragon or be both. Also can play many different races such as elves, orcs, humans Dragons, halflings and much more.

If you are interested please note below. ALSO I am The dragon for @Princess Poisoned Rose

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Dragons? Elves? OH HELL YEAH!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm gonna have to pass sorry

• Love
I apologise I am going to have to pass on this. Thank you for the invite though! I appreciate it!

• Love
Can I use my dragon character for this?

Can i not just drag my other one over??? I like the realistic artwork fit better for this considering you can find realistic art for different species

What's the Rp level for this?

I believe we would like atlease a paragraph or two consisting of 6 or more sentences

• Love
Can i not just drag my other one over??? I like the realistic artwork fit better for this considering you can find realistic art for different species
yeah just drag it but with a real photo please doll

full name: (you name him in the roleplay)
sexual orientation: straight
marital status: Single
e387d7c2e7a0c251b7fb7aa760c44b6b.jpg

height: Human form: 6' 1" Dragon form: 26' 8"
build: muscular and slim
hair: Crimson and Black
eyes: Orange
distinguishing marks:

personality: Weary and couscous of everything and everyone

strengths: Dragon strength while in human form
weaknesses: lost his memory of dragon abilities and how to use them and his hate for demons
dislikes: captivity
fears: never remembering about himself
goals: to relearn everything he forgot and returning his lost memory
secrets: last of the dragoon tribe called Ferro, they held magical abilities which was lost when the tribe was overwhelmed by demons and is the last human shifting dragon alive

family: None

history: He lost his memory in the fight defending his dragoon tribe the ferro he was cursed by a demon to sleep eternally but was broken by a (what ever race your character is) which he shown his gratitude towards and followed and protected that person on his own quest to find out who he was, the world had changed so much in over 500 years a world where dragons were a rare sight and the dragons that were seen were of the kingdoms own dragon knights

Him but with some adjustments

Oh no sir you can do a dragon or Human. Or both but not both in the same person

Figures......

full name: (you name him in the roleplay)
sexual orientation: straight
marital status: Single
e387d7c2e7a0c251b7fb7aa760c44b6b.jpg

height: Human form: 6' 1" Dragon form: 26' 8"
build: muscular and slim
hair: Crimson and Black
eyes: Orange
distinguishing marks:

personality: Weary and couscous of everything and everyone

strengths: Dragon strength while in human form
weaknesses: lost his memory of dragon abilities and how to use them and his hate for demons
dislikes: captivity
fears: never remembering about himself
goals: to relearn everything he forgot and returning his lost memory
secrets: last of the dragoon tribe called Ferro, they held magical abilities which was lost when the tribe was overwhelmed by demons and is the last human shifting dragon alive

family: None

history: He lost his memory in the fight defending his dragoon tribe the ferro he was cursed by a demon to sleep eternally but was broken by a (what ever race your character is) which he shown his gratitude towards and followed and protected that person on his own quest to find out who he was, the world had changed so much in over 500 years a world where dragons were a rare sight and the dragons that were seen were of the kingdoms own dragon knights

Him but with some adjustments
Oh no sir you can do a dragon or Human. Or both but not both in the same person
Also pretty sure Disney wants real pictures ^_^

• Love
Place holder
Name:
Caeliane Blackwell
Race:
Human
377057-sepik.jpg

Personality:

History

That is not anime dear that is what is called fantasy/realistic art via Legend of the Cryptids

Status
Not open for further replies.