The Rise and Fall: Dragon Riders Have Risen from the Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this Eragon lore? I'm kind of thinking of pulling a dragon-raised human but if it's Eragon lore, I can't.

So, is this Eragon lore? I'm kind of thinking of pulling a dragon-raised human but if it's Eragon lore, I can't.
yes kinda

So it won't be 100% loyal and I can use the character idea I've proposed?
no not a 100% following it and no that won't work

Might be intrested, Though I am confused on the limitations of the images, You want real pictures yet....request dragons? I am slightly confused.

Might be intrested, Though I am confused on the limitations of the images, You want real pictures yet....request dragons? I am slightly confused.
I was saying the humans and you can do real photos of dragons look up any movie or show that's had dragons ever
Could i join?
Yes

I was saying the humans and you can do real photos of dragons look up any movie or show that's had dragons ever

And they look terrible. and it REALLY limits what the players can do or use dosn't it? I mean most dragons (excluding saphira from Eragon) in movies were red or brown, what if someone wants a gold, or orange, or hell green dragon? I mean its ok to want realistic pictures of humans (so no anime thats fine, but well drawn, handdrawn stuff is fine?) but movie only dragons? Also that's still just cgi, it kinda kills the whole 'needs to be cannon' vibe.

And they look terrible. and it REALLY limits what the players can do or use dosn't it? I mean most dragons (excluding saphira from Eragon) in movies were red or brown, what if someone wants a gold, or orange, or hell green dragon? I mean its ok to want realistic pictures of humans (so no anime thats fine, but well drawn, handdrawn stuff is fine?) but movie only dragons? Also that's still just cgi, it kinda kills the whole 'needs to be cannon' vibe.
no I didn't say that I said humans and others I prefer real, dragons however is what ever, I was answering your question about finding real dragons. read carefully

I have to go to work now answer more questions later

no I didn't say that I said humans and others I prefer real, dragons however is what ever, I was answering your question about finding real dragons. read carefully
I never asked about FINDING pictures, just what you wanted so I presumed you were answering my question. not one I might or might not have been considering. anyway, no issue. I'm in.

I never asked about FINDING pictures, just what you wanted so I presumed you were answering my question. not one I might or might not have been considering. anyway, no issue. I'm in.
okay

She prefers real pictures ... Not the hand drawn type or the anime/cartoon type :3

Status
Not open for further replies.