The Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm gonna change my character a bit to break the 'Success' pattern in the RP, but after that we'll start.
Ashley shouldn't be the only normal guy! XD

Reactions: Unbound
Relationship Requests~!

(For those who don't know, I changed my character! So that's why I'm posting new relationships)

@Brea
How about Isaac and Camille were friends in elementary and most of middle school, but when Isaac started hanging out with his cousin, he started to pull away from her. Then in high school, he became a bad boy and they stopped interacting completely. But since Isaac was getting crappy grades but really needed to graduate maybe he started acting friendlier to her again in order to get her to tutor him? Then when he passed finals he started ignoring her again?

@Azula
I'm thinking that Isaac made her a fake ID, and they got kind of close (as friends), so she invited him to her parties? Do you have any other ideas?

@darkflames13
Same thing as before with Isaac trying to kiss him, but maybe they could have been friends too and Isaac trying to kiss him destroyed their relationship?

@UnboundDestiny
Could Isaac and Ash be best friends in high school or if not that, then at least close friends?

@Shayla
OOOH! What if Isaac had like a crazy crush on Annaliese and was always super sweet to her, like he bought her snacks and stuff or if she ever forgot her umbrella and it was raining, he would give her his. Basically he really really liked her, and one day he decides to ask her out and she turns him down and breaks his heart?

Reactions: Brea
Relationship Requests~!

(For those who don't know, I changed my character! So that's why I'm posting new relationships)

@Brea
How about Isaac and Camille were friends in elementary and most of middle school, but when Isaac started hanging out with his cousin, he started to pull away from her. Then in high school, he became a bad boy and they stopped interacting completely. But since Isaac was getting crappy grades but really needed to graduate maybe he started acting friendlier to her again in order to get her to tutor him? Then when he passed finals he started ignoring her again?

@Azula
I'm thinking that Isaac made her a fake ID, and they got kind of close (as friends), so she invited him to her parties? Do you have any other ideas?

@darkflames13
Same thing as before with Isaac trying to kiss him, but maybe they could have been friends too and Isaac trying to kiss him destroyed their relationship?

@UnboundDestiny
Could Isaac and Ash be best friends in high school or if not that, then at least close friends?

@Shayla
OOOH! What if Isaac had like a crazy crush on Annaliese and was always super sweet to her, like he bought her snacks and stuff or if she ever forgot her umbrella and it was raining, he would give her his. Basically he really really liked her, and one day he decides to ask her out and she turns him down and breaks his heart?
This could work for sure! Though could I add in a small idea? I think if he asked her out that perhaps she would have found out she was pregnant around that time and unwilling to drag someone into what some would call a "mess" at that time. She would love and adore him for sure and probably at one point had a crush upon him. But , with becoming pregnant really threw away and gave up the idea of being happy herself and simply turned him down knowing it would break his heart. She would turn him down in a way that would make him know that it just wouldn't happen? He would have found out that she was pregnant at Prom since Azu's charrie will have announced it to all so he might understand than why but she vanished basically after that and avoided all.

This could work for sure! Though could I add in a small idea? I think if he asked her out that perhaps she would have found out she was pregnant around that time and unwilling to drag someone into what some would call a "mess" at that time. She would love and adore him for sure and probably at one point had a crush upon him. But , with becoming pregnant really threw away and gave up the idea of being happy herself and simply turned him down knowing it would break his heart. She would turn him down in a way that would make him know that it just wouldn't happen? He would have found out that she was pregnant at Prom since Azu's charrie will have announced it to all so he might understand than why but she vanished basically after that and avoided all.
Okay!

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Brea
Sounds great to me! I'll edit my CS. ♥

And now she would really resent him and want to avoid him, cause after he used her for tutoring she can never trust him again?

Relationship Requests~!

@UnboundDestiny
Yeah, I think they probably would've been close driends. I imagine taht they would've got along because of their "don't care" attitudes and the fact that Ash more thn likely would've bought from Isaac for reasons. After high school, I think that they would've slowly lost contact, since Isaac went to prison and Ash was just constantly on the move out of boredom.

-cough- So I did a bit of maths and altered Gabriel's age to make it so that he fits within the age range of 'ten years after graduation' //if he was 29 he would've been a 19 year old graduate which wasn't something I was going for. :'D

In any case, I don't think it'll affect the relationship that we've discussed @Azula @Brea; except for perhaps opening more avenue as to how the characters even met / encountered each other for such a relationship to form.

@Brea, I see you've listed that Cami and Gab met thanks to being in the Student Committee together. Totally fine with me by the way! I like it; let's go with that XD

As for what could offend her... maybe Gabriel could've been 'interrogated' by his mates upon taking notice of how close he is suddenly to Cami and they ask him what he would say about her. Gabriel could've said something like, "Well... she's fat?" followed by a laugh from him and his mates. It could be that part of the convo was the only thing recorded for Cami to hear and not including his follow up wherein he states that it was merely a joke and describes her for what he knows about her. Would that upset her?

@Shayla, the age change now makes it more possible for Gabriel to be Annalise's old flame; you up for it? xD I so want to make Gabriel suffer from awkwardness and whatnot during the show.

@Wonderful Thing, that sounds good *^*b Their friendship is likely to end up deteriorating after the incident; though I think, depending on what relationship exactly would be formed between Annalise and Gabriel, it might also affect the relationship between Isaac and Gabriel. Could possibly serve as a catalyst to destroying the friendship the two once had

@UnboundDestiny, I think our characters need to have a deeper relationship xD Right now what we have so far is a one sided relationship wherein Ash is aware of Gabriel as the reason for Belvira's bullying of Cami, but Gab isn't actually aware of Ashley :'D Anyway, I noticed from Ashley's bio that music seemed to be a commonality between them(?) Perhaps they could've been neighbours through high school. Maybe Ashley heard Gabriel going on his drums one evening and from then on they jammed together whenever Gabriel wasn't hanging around with his mates? Gabriel would've probably seen Ashley as a friend till the end since he isn't exactly aware that Ashley played part as to why the friendship with Cami went awry all of a sudden.

What do you think? :)

-cough- So I did a bit of maths and altered Gabriel's age to make it so that he fits within the age range of 'ten years after graduation' //if he was 29 he would've been a 19 year old graduate which wasn't something I was going for. :'D

In any case, I don't think it'll affect the relationship that we've discussed @Azula @Brea; except for perhaps opening more avenue as to how the characters even met / encountered each other for such a relationship to form.

@Brea, I see you've listed that Cami and Gab met thanks to being in the Student Committee together. Totally fine with me by the way! I like it; let's go with that XD

As for what could offend her... maybe Gabriel could've been 'interrogated' by his mates upon taking notice of how close he is suddenly to Cami and they ask him what he would say about her. Gabriel could've said something like, "Well... she's fat?" followed by a laugh from him and his mates. It could be that part of the convo was the only thing recorded for Cami to hear and not including his follow up wherein he states that it was merely a joke and describes her for what he knows about her. Would that upset her?

@Shayla, the age change now makes it more possible for Gabriel to be Annalise's old flame; you up for it? xD I so want to make Gabriel suffer from awkwardness and whatnot during the show.

@Wonderful Thing, that sounds good *^*b Their friendship is likely to end up deteriorating after the incident; though I think, depending on what relationship exactly would be formed between Annalise and Gabriel, it might also affect the relationship between Isaac and Gabriel. Could possibly serve as a catalyst to destroying the friendship the two once had

@UnboundDestiny, I think our characters need to have a deeper relationship xD Right now what we have so far is a one sided relationship wherein Ash is aware of Gabriel as the reason for Belvira's bullying of Cami, but Gab isn't actually aware of Ashley :'D Anyway, I noticed from Ashley's bio that music seemed to be a commonality between them(?) Perhaps they could've been neighbours through high school. Maybe Ashley heard Gabriel going on his drums one evening and from then on they jammed together whenever Gabriel wasn't hanging around with his mates? Gabriel would've probably seen Ashley as a friend till the end since he isn't exactly aware that Ashley played part as to why the friendship with Cami went awry all of a sudden.

Ooh, okay so basically you're saying that Isaac and Gabriel's relationship was already screwed up what with Isaac trying to kiss him, but then (if @Shayla agrees) it gets horribly damaged when Gabriel starts a relationship with Isaac's other crush (Annaliese)?

Please correct me if I'm wrong! (I'm at work and reading this fast, cause I'm not supposed to be on it!)

Ooh, okay so basically you're saying that Isaac and Gabriel's relationship was already screwed up what with Isaac trying to kiss him, but then (if @Shayla agrees) it gets horribly damaged when Gabriel starts a relationship with Isaac's other crush (Annaliese)?

Please correct me if I'm wrong! (I'm at work and reading this fast, cause I'm not supposed to be on it!)

Yeap yeap! :)

I'm all for this altogether! I am totally up for it if you are , darling! Issac , Gabriel and Anna are going to for sure have some interesting encounter's with another since Anna hasn't seen anyone since taking off from prom. xD

I accept every relationship for my Belvira! ^^ Will edit her hopefully tonight!

THIS IS SPECIAL NOTICE FOR EVERY RP I AM IN

I currently work as freelance tester while waiting to get an actual permanent job, which means I will have bunch of psychological test results that needed to be scored before deadline. Some days I might find it hard to be online and post, another days I will have free time to be online and post. My schedule now is extremely random and tight, so post will come slower than it should be.

I will have more stable schedule when I get permanent job, however that also means I have less free time to be online and post RP. I will try my best to post at least twice a week, in worst case maybe once a week. If any of you have issue with my online time and can't accept it, please tell me, I don't mind being kick if that's the best way to keep the RP moves on.

Thank you! ^^

Will be finishing up the last bits of relationship info tomorrow!

I accept every relationship for my Belvira! ^^ Will edit her hopefully tonight!

THIS IS SPECIAL NOTICE FOR EVERY RP I AM IN

I currently work as freelance tester while waiting to get an actual permanent job, which means I will have bunch of psychological test results that needed to be scored before deadline. Some days I might find it hard to be online and post, another days I will have free time to be online and post. My schedule now is extremely random and tight, so post will come slower than it should be.

I will have more stable schedule when I get permanent job, however that also means I have less free time to be online and post RP. I will try my best to post at least twice a week, in worst case maybe once a week. If any of you have issue with my online time and can't accept it, please tell me, I don't mind being kick if that's the best way to keep the RP moves on.

Thank you! ^^

That's completely fine!

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
@Wonderful Thing Ah question are Belvira and Isaac still frenemies, beside him giving her fake IDs and things? I read our relationship on your character profile and I wonder whether you let it stay the same or you just haven't edited it yet.

@Wonderful Thing Ah question are Belvira and Isaac still frenemies, beside him giving her fake IDs and things? I read our relationship on your character profile and I wonder whether you let it stay the same or you just haven't edited it yet.
No I haven't edited it yet , I don't think they would be frenemies, I actually wanted to develope their relationship further. Do you have any ideas?

No I haven't edited it yet , I don't think they would be frenemies, I actually wanted to develope their relationship further. Do you have any ideas?
Hmm... Let's just say that they didn't really know each other beside him making fake IDs. She would often invited him to parties, but I can't find anything more about them... Maybe this show will offer them more chances to know each other better?

Hmm... Let's just say that they didn't really know each other beside him making fake IDs. She would often invited him to parties, but I can't find anything more about them... Maybe this show will offer them more chances to know each other better?
They would have had to know each other though. I'll think of something when I get home.

@Azula

Okay, I got it! How about this? So Isaac sells fake IDs to Belvira, right? And so she gives him easy access to her parties. But how about one day, he stumbles upon her neighbor, sees her and discovers that she's not the rich girl that she pretends to be? And in an attempt to stop him from telling anyone (even though, he wasn't going to anyway) she reports his fake ID business to the school admins hoping that he'll get expelled or something but he just gets suspended for a week. So when he comes back to school, they're at odds with each other but Isaac never confronts her due not wanting to get suspended again (enough suspensions lead to expulsion usually)?

Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.