The Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little lady will be up tonight and hopefully relationships as well!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
It's awesome that you guys have started making relationships, however maybe I wasn't very clear about it but everyone has to have known each other in the past. So there can't be any 'I wasn't close to many people'. It can be through bullying, a pity hookup, an accident at a party, tutoring, witnessing someone being bullied etc. They just have to have known each other in some way and made an impact on each others lives in some way be it negatively or positively.
Noted. :)

@Brea, Looks like we'll have to tweak the relationship between Camille and Gabriel.

I haven't really messaged anyone yet (was waiting for Shay to finish her character first) but here's what I have to propose to @Brea @Azula @UnboundDestiny :
From what I'm getting from your character Azu, Belvira seems like the type who might've tried to go after Gabriel back in high school. Gabriel isn't really the type to go for someone like Belvira and thus would've rejected her. Maybe she still tried to make him hers even after the rejection or until he graduated?​
For Brea's Cami, perhaps she and Gabriel joined the same club back in high school and ended up meeting each other there. As before, Gabriel wouldn't have bullied her but there's still no reason for him to go out of his way to befriend her especially considering how he already has his own group of friends. I was thinking that perhaps they were tasked to work together in organizing a club activity which led to a friendship forming between them.​
I love it when character relationships are woven together, so considering the relationship between Belvira and Cami as discussed by Brea and Azu, Belvira's interest in Gabriel + rejection + seeing Cami and him being all friendly, could perhaps have ignited Belvira's bullying of Cami.​
This is where Ash comes in; Unbound, I was thinking, since Ash and Cami are friends, perhaps Ash finds out that Gabriel is the reason why Belvira bullies Cami and thus becomes reason for animosity towards Ash. He could've maybe given Cami something that would make her want to avoid Gabriel in hopes that Belvira would stop bullying her for being close to Gab (Maybe perhaps make her listen to a recording of a conversation Gab had with one of his mates in which Gab was saying something that would be hurtful to Cami if taken out of context). Not exactly a deep relationship but we'll think of something eventually :'D. [spoili]Actually already had the idea of having one of Gabriel's mates be related to Ash, like a cousin since he's an only child, but don't really know how to add to that.[/spoili]​
In the end, Cami and Gab become estranged and Gab doesn't know exactly why. Gabriel is the type who would try to find out why but we can simply say that the estrangement happens the year he graduates which sorta works in the end with the age gap and whatnot XD​
Let me know what you guys think. :) Not really the good at explaining things so let me know if there're certain things that are unclear / confusing XD

• Love
Reactions: Brea
Relationship requests!

CHARACTER PROFILE

Imani and Gabriel

If you're okay with it, I'm thinking that Imani had a huge crush on Gabriel since freshman year, and always pined for him without making a move. But since Gabriel and his friends often crash parties maybe he crashed one of Imani's parties (at that time he was Isaac though) and while drunk, Imani tried to kiss him and Gabriel rebuffed him? (Pushed him/punched him/ whatever you choose).

Imani and Ashley

Okay so I'm thinking that Imani and Ashley were enemies in high school due to being paired up for a home Ec project that Imani really needed an A on because it would have put him in the running for a prestigious fashion internship, but maybe Ashley wasn't 'feeling it' and Imani wasn't able to do the whole thing on his own so they got a failing grade?

• Love
Reactions: darkflames13
Relationship requests!

CHARACTER PROFILE

Imani and Gabriel

If you're okay with it, I'm thinking that Imani had a huge crush on Gabriel since freshman year, and always pined for him without making a move. But since Gabriel and his friends often crash parties maybe he crashed one of Imani's parties (at that time he was Isaac though) and while drunk, Imani tried to kiss him and Gabriel rebuffed him? (Pushed him/punched him/ whatever you choose).

Imani and Ashley

Okay so I'm thinking that Imani and Ashley were enemies in high school due to being paired up for a home Ec project that Imani really needed an A on because it would have put him in the running for a prestigious fashion internship, but maybe Ashley wasn't 'feeling it' and Imani wasn't able to do the whole thing on his own so they got a failing grade?
Forgot to tag you guys xD

@UnboundDestiny
@darkflames13

That sounds perfect, it really captures what Ashley's high school attitude (and in effect, current attitude) is like. I'll add Imani as an enemy now.

Imani and Gabriel

Oh my! How delicious~ XD I highly approve of this! He would've probably just pushed him though, Gabriel may be a troublemaker but he wasn't one to resort to violence... unless provoked :'D

divider-line-2.png

tumblr_m7j68sXAfi1qlle9mo1_500_large.jpg

~ Annaliese Jupiter Ferguson ~
" The past was the past that much can be said.. I was someone born and meant to change throughout my life.. I may have not been the best when I was young but I strive to be all that I can because I've grown wiser and happier with who I am now. "
divider-line-2.png

Host: Hello! My name is Miranda Mars, I'll be your host and guide during your stay at You-Topia. What's your name and or title if you have one?
Anna: " Doctor Annaliese Jupiter Ferguson. Feel free to call me Anna or Jupiter.. Flows easier off the tongue."

Host: And how old are you?
Anna: " Beyond happy to at last be 27! "

Host: And you are..?
Anna: " Is this truly a serious question? I think it is pretty obvious that I'm 100% female."

Host: What's your type?
Anna: " Honestly , I'm open minded to anyone that can love me for me. "
" Bisexual"

Host: And your marital status?
Anna: " I've been in a steady three year relationship with my boyfriend, Ashton. Currently if I must say.. We have been hitting an extremely rough patch which has led to us not talking for nearly a month and I'm unsure where we stand. But , I don't only have myself or Ashton to consider in that relationship.

Host: What do you do for a living?
Anna: " Well my main income and such come from being a Doctor in Egyptology & Anthropology , I work and consult in many archaeological matter's and the preservation of Mummy's and bodies from many era's in time with my team .. Always off and about the world at some given point. I also in my free time own and run my families Winery & Horse Ranch Retreat in Wyoming called Silver Fall's Winery and Retreat. Do feel free to come by for a free sampling of our simply delicious wine's.
divider-line-2.png

BlakeLively-blake-lively-31399086-500-500.jpg

Host: What kind of person where you in high school?
Anna: " Who was I? I was what many called the Popular Scholar Girl.. I was well liked by all my peer's , noted for being fashionable , sweet and smart and loved by the teacher's.. But , I was a girl who denied herself quite a bit in life and wanted more. One could say I longed for adventure and to step out of that of my bubble. I did for a bit and very much so secretly and well.. My life changed shortly after that.

Anna was the one girl who focused with all her heart upon her studies whilst rising in popularity with School Party Planner and such. She was very studious and loved to learn new things with each given chance. Besides being the school genius.. She was known for her caring and soft side with all that she met. She never saw one person lower than the other and with being a popular she pushed their " Ideals" in their face by every now and again sitting and talking with those deemed unpopular and unwanted by the " Higher Ranks." She did have flaws though.. She had a tendency to crave and slip up to walking on the wild and bad side of things. She was also known for being brutally honest and that at times made her far quicker to anger with those who were either cruel or in her line of thinking , plain idiots.

Host: What kind of person are you now?
Anna: " I'm some what the same person I would say. But , for me I think I have changed and grown for the better in many ways as well."

Anna now a days is seemingly the same girl she was than in many aspects. She still is an advocate learner even though she is no longer in school. She takes every given chance to not only teach herself things but that of everyone else about her that is willing. She is still very much so sweet and probably more so now due to certain things that have occurred since her Senior Year. She is the kind of girl that if she see's someone in need she will more than willingly give the shirt off her back and any food , water she has on hand to those far more needy. She has become adventurous due to certain people having an impact on her life and making her break free from that of her shell to become the person she has longed to be. She is free spirited in a sense with the way she travels about and experiences all in life. She has developed a motherly nurturing and protective side since nine months after graduation and she is not one to be tested when it comes to said subject. She is also a hopeless romantic in ways due to the longing of simply being loved for who she is and and the chances that passed her by so long ago. She is also now very daring and will give anything a chance.

Host: Tell me your life story and don't leave out the juicy bits!
Anna: " I guess I really can't go holding back. So , sit tight and enjoy a glimpse into my past. "

Anna was raised in decently wealthy family who had stationed themselves in Philadelphia. Her father's work in the Trade Business brought them there when Anna was around the age of four. She grew up within a rather peaceful home in the city. Her family lived in a rather large penthouse whilst their family all but expanded through the passing year's. Around the age of eight , her mother brought into the world her twin brothers. Damien and Ezekiel. Life was pleasant and perfect for sure during that time of growing up in her childhood. She never wanted for anything. She was always content and happy and the world itself seemed pleasantly right.

When she was just finishing up Middle School , news shattered her entire family and that of world of the high ranking business and trade companies. Her father during one of his business trips to London had been discovered having an affair with a well known and wealthy business associates daughter, Rebecca Kirkland.. It became widely known as an affair that had continued for nearly three years. Her father was put in a position in which he had to choose between the love he had for Rebecca and that of the love he held for his children. Within weeks , Anna sat on the couch as she watched her father's belongings being packed and hauled from their Penthouse as her mother stood in the kitchen nursing a bottle of wine matched by the tear's that stained her cheeks. She would never forget the way her mother looked that day and the look her father had given to her as he left the house for the very last time. In her mind that day it began to creep in that why should someone fall in love? Does it always result into this? Does the pain creep in so quick into someone? She slowly at that age began to shut herself out to the idea of love and the knowing that it could do that to her.

Before she knew it she was a Senior in Highschool. Her past year's in highschool had all been watching her rise in ranks quickly and become noted as one of the " Smart It Girls." Anna was indeed such even during her last year. She was hated day after day by one or someone else .Yet, she was much kinder and sweeter to those not considered popular. It drove her friend's insane that she would dare talk to the geeks , losers , rebels and outcasts. Yet to Anna , she didn't give a care as to what they thought on the matter.. They would try again and again to ruin her and a few times they made her the laughing stock. She began to break away from them and hold to her beliefs. She saw all as equals no matter what group they fell into or how out of place they felt. Anna was Student Body President during that year. On the planning committee and debate club. She knew she was secretly hated by those she called her best friends.. But , she tried to shake that off. She enjoyed learning and being able to help all that she could. Yet , it felt like something was missing in her life and for once she knew exactly what it was. She longed to live free and be adventurous. Not only that... She longed to love and be loved. For a brief time she found precisely all that her heart had been seeking. She secretly began to sneak out with one of the few bad boys known throughout her school with others. He showed her a life in which you didn't have to care what other's thought of you. How to let loose and let the world be your stomping ground. She fell in love with him and as did he with that of her. She wasn't ashamed of it or to admit to it. None knew of what they had and none would get a chance to know. He refused to watch her crash and burn for the likes of him and soon he let her go.. Her heart shattered that night and not only due to the love she had lost... The week before Prom her friends had been over and found the pregnancy test in her bathroom. Instead of being the good friends and keeping quiet they decided to announce it to the entire student body on their final prom. She was mortified and further heartbroken.. She left quick before anyone could stop her. One could say that day she was banished from popularity all together. She went through the final Senior events not quite herself and graduated.. She could remember the last day and the empty halls. She stood by her locker clearing it as her hand unknowingly pressed to that of her stomach. Anna closed her eye's and remembered the beauty of what she had that year and the ruination of her final days. Her friends who had backstabbed against her... Him... To her she would never regret this or the child growing within her.

She left and went to college pregnant and all. Early December came and with it the birth of her daughter , Iris Jane Ferguson. That memory remained clear in her mind above all. Her piercing cries had filled the room.. The nurse crossed over and placed her within her arms as her cries all but stifled. Anna felt soft tear's stream down against her cheeks as her fingertips skimmed soft to Iris's cheek.. She was perfection... A Treasure in her mother's eye's. Her family had all but come together that day to witness it.. Her father and stepmother with family included. Anna raised Iris while managing her school life. She managed to graduate with top honor's within her class whilst balancing Motherhood. Soon the journey of life and job called and Iris and her all but followed the path traveling the world and being all that they truly needed was another.

Later on , she began to see a man named Ashton. He was a leading Anthropologist who worked alongside that of herself. They fell for another and for the first year they were happy and he cherished Iris who was now ten year's old. Soon , things began to break and they distanced themselves from another. She fell back to becoming a leader in her field of expertise while raising Iris and living with the memories of her past.
divider-line-2.png

Host: Who were your friends/enemies/lovers in high school?
Anna: " Where do I even begin with that..."
Open and definitely looking!

Host: Anything you want to say to your people back home?
Anna: " Of course I do , Silly's! Mom and dad , Just know that I love you and take the very best of care of Iris for me. Iris , my sweet darling.. I'll be home before you know it and know I love you so very , very much! Ashton... I'm sorry for how things are between us at this point.. Perhaps it is best we take a short break for now and see whether we are meant to be or not.."

~ Harold Ferguson ~ 60 ~ Alive ~ Father
~ Arianna Williams ~ 58 ~ Alive ~ Mother
~ Rebecca Ferguson ~ 38 ~ Alive ~ Step-Mother
~ Damien and Ezekiel ~ 20 ~ Alive ~ Younger Twin Brother's
~ Iris Ferguson ~ 10 ~ Alive ~ Daughter
~ Ashton Williams ~ 40 ~ Alive ~ Semi - Boyfriend.

Host: What are your secrets?

Will be known soon...

tumblr_inline_msxzs5tZUy1qz4rgp.gif

divider-line-2.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
All done @Wonderful Thing and everyone!

Hope you all like her!
Okay so...Annaliese sounds like a bit of a Mary Sue, I mean, she's nice to everyone even though her friends disapproved but she still maintained both the popular kids and the non popular kids. But then she starts hanging out with a bad boy and her reputation isn't tarnished. She's top of her class 'the smart it girl' and supposedly no one hates her or bullies her for it. She gets pregnant in high school and absolutely no repercussions at all. Her life is a bit too fairy tale perfect, don't you think?

If you could just add some down sides to her life, that would be good.

Okay so...Annaliese sounds like a bit of a Mary Sue, I mean, she's nice to everyone even though her friends disapproved but she still maintained both the popular kids and the non popular kids. But then she starts hanging out with a bad boy and her reputation isn't tarnished. She's top of her class 'the smart it girl' and supposedly no one hates her or bullies her for it. She gets pregnant in high school and absolutely no repercussions at all. Her life is a bit too fairy tale perfect, don't you think?

If you could just add some down sides to her life, that would be good.
I fixed her a bit on the things you pointed out.

Noted. :)

@Brea, Looks like we'll have to tweak the relationship between Camille and Gabriel.

I haven't really messaged anyone yet (was waiting for Shay to finish her character first) but here's what I have to propose to @Brea @Azula @UnboundDestiny :
From what I'm getting from your character Azu, Belvira seems like the type who might've tried to go after Gabriel back in high school. Gabriel isn't really the type to go for someone like Belvira and thus would've rejected her. Maybe she still tried to make him hers even after the rejection or until he graduated?

For Brea's Cami, perhaps she and Gabriel joined the same club back in high school and ended up meeting each other there. As before, Gabriel wouldn't have bullied her but there's still no reason for him to go out of his way to befriend her especially considering how he already has his own group of friends. I was thinking that perhaps they were tasked to work together in organizing a club activity which led to a friendship forming between them.

I love it when character relationships are woven together, so considering the relationship between Belvira and Cami as discussed by Brea and Azu, Belvira's interest in Gabriel + rejection + seeing Cami and him being all friendly, could perhaps have ignited Belvira's bullying of Cami.

This is where Ash comes in; Unbound, I was thinking, since Ash and Cami are friends, perhaps Ash finds out that Gabriel is the reason why Belvira bullies Cami and thus becomes reason for animosity towards Ash. He could've maybe given Cami something that would make her want to avoid Gabriel in hopes that Belvira would stop bullying her for being close to Gab (Maybe perhaps make her listen to a recording of a conversation Gab had with one of his mates in which Gab was saying something that would be hurtful to Cami if taken out of context). Not exactly a deep relationship but we'll think of something eventually :'D. [spoili]Actually already had the idea of having one of Gabriel's mates be related to Ash, like a cousin since he's an only child, but don't really know how to add to that.[/spoili]

In the end, Cami and Gab become estranged and Gab doesn't know exactly why. Gabriel is the type who would try to find out why but we can simply say that the estrangement happens the year he graduates which sorta works in the end with the age gap and whatnot XD

Let me know what you guys think. :) Not really the good at explaining things so let me know if there're certain things that are unclear / confusing XD
Oooo I love how you intertwined the stories! Very creative. I am so down for this. I like the idea of a voice recording taken out of contexts, if @UnboundDestiny is up for that as well. Though, off the top of my head I can't think of something that would upset Camille... I'm open for ideas.

Reactions: darkflames13

divider-line-2.png

tumblr_m7j68sXAfi1qlle9mo1_500_large.jpg

~ Annaliese Jupiter Ferguson ~
" The past was the past that much can be said.. I was someone born and meant to change throughout my life.. I may have not been the best when I was young but I strive to be all that I can because I've grown wiser and happy with who I am now. "
divider-line-2.png

Host: Hello! My name is Miranda Mars, I'll be your host and guide during your stay at You-Topia. What's your name and or title if you have one?
Anna: " Annaliese Jupiter Ferguson. Feel free to call me Anna or Jupiter.. Flows easier off the tongue."

Host: And how old are you?
Anna: " Beyond happy to at last be 27! "

Host: And you are..?
Anna: " Is this truly a serious question? I think it is pretty obvious that I'm 100% female."

Host: What's your type?
Anna: " Honestly , I'm open minded to anyone that can love me for me. "
" Bisexual"

Host: And your marital status?
Anna: " I've been in a steady three year relationship with my boyfriend, Ashton. Currently if I must say.. We have been hitting an extremely rough patch which has led to us not talking for nearly a month and I'm unsure where we stand. But , I don't only have myself or Ashton to consider in that relationship.

Host: What do you do for a living?
Anna: " Well my main income and such come from being a Doctor in Egyptology & Anthropology , I work and consult in many archaeological matter's and the preservation of Mummy's and bodies from many era's in time with my team .. Always off and about the world at some given point. I also in my free time own and run my families Winery & Horse Ranch Retreat in Wyoming called Silver Fall's Winery and Retreat. Do feel free to come by for a free sampling of our simply delicious wine's.
divider-line-2.png

BlakeLively-blake-lively-31399086-500-500.jpg

Host: What kind of person where you in high school?
Anna: " Who was I? I was what many called the Popular Scholar Girl.. I was well liked by all my peer's , noted for being fashionable , sweet and smart and loved by the teacher's.. But , I was a girl who denied herself quite a bit in life and wanted more. One could say I longed for adventure and to step out of that of my bubble. I did for a bit and very much so secretly and well.. My life changed shortly after that.

Anna was the one girl who focused with all her heart upon her studies whilst rising in popularity with School Party Planner and such. She was very studious and loved to learn new things with each given chance. Besides being the school genius.. She was known for her caring and soft side with all that she met. She never saw one person lower than the other and with being a popular she pushed their " Ideals" in their face by every now and again sitting and talking with those deemed unpopular and unwanted by the " Higher Ranks." She did have flaws though.. She had a tendency to crave and slip up to walking on the wild and bad side of things. She was also known for being brutally honest and that at times made her far quicker to anger with those who were either cruel or in her line of thinking , plain idiots.

Host: What kind of person are you now?
Anna: " I'm some what the same person I would say. But , for me I think I have changed and grown for the better in many ways as well."

Anna now a days is seemingly the same girl she was than in many aspects. She still is an advocate learner even though she is no longer in school. She takes every given chance to not only teach herself things but that of everyone else about her that is willing. She is still very much so sweet and probably more so now due to certain things that have occurred since her Senior Year. She is the kind of girl that if she see's someone in need she will more than willingly give the shirt off her back and any food , water she has on hand to those far more needy. She has become adventurous due to certain people having an impact on her life and making her break free from that of her shell to become the person she has longed to be. She is free spirited in a sense with the way she travels about and experiences all in life. She has developed a motherly nurturing and protective side since nine months after graduation and she is not one to be tested when it comes to said subject. She is also a hopeless romantic in ways due to the longing of simply being loved for who she is and and the chances that passed her by so long ago. She is also now very daring and will give anything a chance.

Host: Tell me your life story and don't leave out the juicy bits!
Anna: " I guess I really can't go holding back. So , sit tight and enjoy a glimpse into my past. "

Anna was raised in decently wealthy family who had stationed themselves in Philadelphia. Her father's work in the Trade Business brought them there when Anna was around the age of four. She grew up within a rather peaceful home in the city. Her family lived in a rather large penthouse whilst their family all but expanded through the passing year's. Around the age of eight , her mother brought into the world her twin brothers. Damien and Ezekiel. Life was pleasant and perfect for sure during that time of growing up in her childhood. She never wanted for anything. She was always content and happy and the world itself seemed pleasantly right.

When she was just finishing up Middle School , news shattered her entire family and that of world of the high ranking business and trade companies. Her father during one of his business trips to London had been discovered having an affair with a well known and wealthy business associates daughter, Rebecca Kirkland.. It became widely known as an affair that had continued for nearly three years. Her father was put in a position in which he had to choose between the love he had for Rebecca and that of the love he held for his children. Within weeks , Anna sat on the couch as she watched her father's belongings being packed and hauled from their Penthouse as her mother stood in the kitchen nursing a bottle of wine matched by the tear's that stained her cheeks. She would never forget the way her mother looked that day and the look her father had given to her as he left the house for the very last time. In her mind that day it began to creep in that why should someone fall in love? Does it always result into this? Does the pain creep in so quick into someone? She slowly at that age began to shut herself out to the idea of love and the knowing that it could do that to her.

Before she knew it she was a Senior in Highschool. Her past year's in highschool had all been watching her rise in ranks quickly and become noted as one of the " Smart It Girls." Anna was indeed such even during her last year. She was hated day after day by one or someone else .Yet, she was much kinder and sweeter to those not considered popular. It drove her friend's insane that she would dare talk to the geeks , losers , rebels and outcasts. Yet to Anna , she didn't give a care as to what they thought on the matter.. They would try again and again to ruin her and a few times they made her the laughing stock. She began to break away from them and hold to her beliefs. She saw all as equals no matter what group they fell into or how out of place they felt. Anna was Student Body President during that year. On the planning committee and debate club. She knew she was secretly hated by those she called her best friends.. But , she tried to shake that off. She enjoyed learning and being able to help all that she could. Yet , it felt like something was missing in her life and for once she knew exactly what it was. She longed to live free and be adventurous. Not only that... She longed to love and be loved. For a brief time she found precisely all that her heart had been seeking. She secretly began to sneak out with one of the few bad boys known throughout her school with others. He showed her a life in which you didn't have to care what other's thought of you. How to let loose and let the world be your stomping ground. She fell in love with him and as did he with that of her. She wasn't ashamed of it or to admit to it. None knew of what they had and none would get a chance to know. He refused to watch her crash and burn for the likes of him and soon he let her go.. Her heart shattered that night and not only due to the love she had lost... The week before Prom her friends had been over and found the pregnancy test in her bathroom. Instead of being the good friends and keeping quiet they decided to announce it to the entire student body on their final prom. She was mortified and further heartbroken.. She left quick before anyone could stop her. One could say that day she was banished from popularity all together. She went through the final Senior events not quite herself and graduated.. She could remember the last day and the empty halls. She stood by her locker clearing it as her hand unknowingly pressed to that of her stomach. Anna closed her eye's and remembered the beauty of what she had that year and the ruination of her final days. Her friends who had backstabbed against her... Him... To her she would never regret this or the child growing within her.

She left and went to college pregnant and all. Early December came and with it the birth of her daughter , Iris Jane Ferguson. That memory remained clear in her mind above all. Her piercing cries had filled the room.. The nurse crossed over and placed her within her arms as her cries all but stifled. Anna felt soft tear's stream down against her cheeks as her fingertips skimmed soft to Iris's cheek.. She was perfection... A Treasure in her mother's eye's. Her family had all but come together that day to witness it.. Her father and stepmother with family included. Anna raised Iris while managing her school life. She managed to graduate with top honor's within her class whilst balancing Motherhood. Soon the journey of life and job called and Iris and her all but followed the path traveling the world and being all that they truly needed was another.

Later on , she began to see a man named Ashton. He was a leading Anthropologist who worked alongside that of herself. They fell for another and for the first year they were happy and he cherished Iris who was now ten year's old. Soon , things began to break and they distanced themselves from another. She fell back to becoming a leader in her field of expertise while raising Iris and living with the memories of her past.
divider-line-2.png

Host: Who were your friends/enemies/lovers in high school?
Anna: " Where do I even begin with that..."
Open and definitely looking!

Host: Anything you want to say to your people back home?
Anna: " Of course I do , Silly's! Mom and dad , Just know that I love you and take the very best of care of Iris for me. Iris , my sweet darling.. I'll be home before you know it and know I love you so very , very much! Ashton... I'm sorry for how things are between us at this point.. Perhaps it is best we take a short break for now and see whether we are meant to be or not.."

~ Harold Ferguson ~ 60 ~ Alive ~ Father
~ Arianna Williams ~ 58 ~ Alive ~ Mother
~ Rebecca Ferguson ~ 38 ~ Alive ~ Step-Mother
~ Damien and Ezekiel ~ 20 ~ Alive ~ Younger Twin Brother's
~ Iris Ferguson ~ 10 ~ Alive ~ Daughter
~ Ashton Williams ~ 40 ~ Alive ~ Semi - Boyfriend.

Host: What are your secrets?

Will be known soon...

tumblr_inline_msxzs5tZUy1qz4rgp.gif

divider-line-2.png
Relationship Proposition: Feel free to decline or suggest your own idea!

-Link to Camille's CS -
So, in high school, because she was nice to the uncool kids, I'd say that Camille would have considered her a friend. Maybe not one she would hang out with after school, but one she could sit next to in a class where she didn't know anyone or at the lunch table. But, as time went on I think that Camille would grow to dislike Anna's honesty, and one day Anna could call her fat- perhaps in a more kind way than just straight up saying "You're fat Camille." Still, Camille would still take this straight to heart, thus ending their friendship and Cami considering her an enemy.

I think now Camille would still hold that grudge. She'd be very excited to show Anna all the weight she's lost, to kind of rub it in her face. She wouldn't forgive Anna easily either- she'd take her sweet nature to be an act for all of the camera's. This would make them regaining their friendship extremely difficult.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Relationship Proposition: Feel free to decline or suggest your own idea!

-Link to Camille's CS -
So, in high school, because she was nice to the uncool kids, I'd say that Camille would have considered her a friend. Maybe not one she would hang out with after school, but one she could sit next to in a class where she didn't know anyone or at the lunch table. But, as time went on I think that Camille would grow to dislike Anna's honesty, and one day Anna could call her fat- perhaps in a more kind way than just straight up saying "You're fat Camille." Still, Camille would still take this straight to heart, thus ending their friendship and Cami considering her an enemy.

I think now Camille would still hold that grudge. She'd be very excited to show Anna all the weight she's lost, to kind of rub it in her face. She wouldn't forgive Anna easily either- she'd take her sweet nature to be an act for all of the camera's. This would make them regaining their friendship extremely difficult.

Thoughts?
I think this would work extremely well between the two. I can honestly see this happening between the two back than anyhow for certain. Anna for certain would want to prove to Camille that what she said back than was only out of concern for her friend and not wanting to lose her. She would for sure try to show that her kindness and sweetness aren't for show and that life had changed her much so for the better. She would try to heal and fix things between them to her best advantage.

It seems that Gabriel is the oldest of them all

Character relationship proposition for @Shayla:

As much as I would've loved to offer Gabriel be that bad boy high school flame of Anna's, the ages don't exactly match up. By the time that Anna is in her senior year, Gabriel would've already graduated. :c Maybe instead we could have it that, while Gabriel was still in high school, he could've been interested in her and tried asking her out but got rejected cause she'd rather focus on her studies(?).

How does that sound? :'D

It seems that Gabriel is the oldest of them all

Character relationship proposition for @Shayla:

As much as I would've loved to offer Gabriel be that bad boy high school flame of Anna's, the ages don't exactly match up. By the time that Anna is in her senior year, Gabriel would've already graduated. :c Maybe instead we could have it that, while Gabriel was still in high school, he could've been interested in her and tried asking her out but got rejected cause she'd rather focus on her studies(?).

How does that sound? :'D
That sounds totally fine by me since that is what I had in mind. I made the who pregnancy bit that way due to knowing not many would take up on doing that idea anyhow :D I was going to up her age with some of my tweaking to work in some of my other idea's but consider are bit noted!

@darkflames13 Hmm yes, I can accept that. Though Bel won't after him anymore, she has changed, but Gabriel will stay forever as her crush. But it doesn't mean that she will pursue him again, she might still find him attractive. Linking our relationship with Cami is a good idea too~ ^^

I will read other CS later tonight and determine what kind of relationship we can have ^^

RELATIONSHIP REQUEST ^^

@UnboundDestiny Hmm, just like Cami, I think Belvira would bully him a lot back then. The only relationship I can think of between our characters, I'd love to hear your ideas though!

@Shayla I'm thinking to make our characters along with @Wonderful Thing to become trios at high school, of course with Annaliese as the smart ass one. Belvira would totally asked her a lot to help her with studies, everything related to academic. Also, Belvira might often scolded her for being too 'nice' with people she bullied, but still liked Annaliese in the end. We always need girl like Anna in popular group.

For your pregnancy incident, I have two choices here. First, Belvira was the one who announced it out of her shock which made them no longer friends after that. Second (I like this one more), Belvira actually fought for her when people started to banish her. Anna was her close friend and had helped her a lot during 3 years in high school so Belvira didn't want her to be alone. However, because Belvira feared that they would banish her like Anna, she slowly drifted away from Anna. Belvira was just a normal teenager that saw pride and prestige as important things in life. After graduated, Belvira totally regretted her choice for leaving Anna, but she couldn't do anything because she needed to leave the city. This show maybe would bring our characters together again, Belvira will try to beg for forgiveness for she always loves Anna as her best friend. She was just too stupid to realize that friendship was more important...

RELATIONSHIP REQUEST ^^

@UnboundDestiny Hmm, just like Cami, I think Belvira would bully him a lot back then. The only relationship I can think of between our characters, I'd love to hear your ideas though!

@Shayla I'm thinking to make our characters along with @Wonderful Thing to become trios at high school, of course with Annaliese as the smart ass one. Belvira would totally asked her a lot to help her with studies, everything related to academic. Also, Belvira might often scolded her for being too 'nice' with people she bullied, but still liked Annaliese in the end. We always need girl like Anna in popular group.

For your pregnancy incident, I have two choices here. First, Belvira was the one who announced it out of her shock which made them no longer friends after that. Second (I like this one more), Belvira actually fought for her when people started to banish her. Anna was her close friend and had helped her a lot during 3 years in high school so Belvira didn't want her to be alone. However, because Belvira feared that they would banish her like Anna, she slowly drifted away from Anna. Belvira was just a normal teenager that saw pride and prestige as important things in life. After graduated, Belvira totally regretted her choice for leaving Anna, but she couldn't do anything because she needed to leave the city. This show maybe would bring our characters together again, Belvira will try to beg for forgiveness for she always loves Anna as her best friend. She was just too stupid to realize that friendship was more important...
Love , LOVE it! Perfect. I love your first idea for went down between them and can so picture it happening. I think it will be interesting to watch Belvira attempt to gain forgiveness for what she did to Anna no matter how much Anna loved and adored her she couldn't look past it.

• Love
Reactions: Hitomebore
Alright will edit Belvira's relationship later when I can reach my laptop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.