The Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azula

Okay, I got it! How about this? So Isaac sells fake IDs to Belvira, right? And so she gives him easy access to her parties. But how about one day, he stumbles upon her neighbor, sees her and discovers that she's not the rich girl that she pretends to be? And in an attempt to stop him from telling anyone (even though, he wasn't going to anyway) she reports his fake ID business to the school admins hoping that he'll get expelled or something but he just gets suspended for a week. So when he comes back to school, they're at odds with each other but Isaac never confronts her due not wanting to get suspended again (enough suspensions lead to expulsion usually)?

Is that okay?
I think Belvira would do that somehow, however I see something is missing... I mean even Belvira was that kind of person, she wouldn't report him immediately, especially when she was also one of his regular customers. School would also suspend her with him. In this situation, Belvira couldn't do anything to stop Isaac from telling everyone about her real condition. She had nothing to throw against him. More possible situation is Isaac used what he saw in her neighbor as a threat to make Belvira stayed under his control. She was popular, even though a lot of people hated her, she still well known and adored. Isaac could ask a lot from her to the point where she couldn't say no to keep her reputation.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I think Belvira would do that somehow, however I see something is missing... I mean even Belvira was that kind of person, she wouldn't report him immediately, especially when she was also one of his regular customers. School would also suspend her with him. In this situation, Belvira couldn't do anything to stop Isaac from telling everyone about her real condition. She had nothing to throw against him. More possible situation is Isaac used what he saw in her neighbor as a threat to make Belvira stayed under his control. She was popular, even though a lot of people hated her, she still well known and adored. Isaac could ask a lot from her to the point where she couldn't say no to keep her reputation.
Ooh I love the blackmail idea!!

• Love
Reactions: Hitomebore
@Brea, I see you've listed that Cami and Gab met thanks to being in the Student Committee together. Totally fine with me by the way! I like it; let's go with that XD

As for what could offend her... maybe Gabriel could've been 'interrogated' by his mates upon taking notice of how close he is suddenly to Cami and they ask him what he would say about her. Gabriel could've said something like, "Well... she's fat?" followed by a laugh from him and his mates. It could be that part of the convo was the only thing recorded for Cami to hear and not including his follow up wherein he states that it was merely a joke and describes her for what he knows about her. Would that upset her?
Oh yes, that would definitely upset Camille. Definitely a friendship ruin-er for her. Sounds good to me! ♥ Sorry about the wait on me getting back to you, I've been super busy these last few days.

Reactions: darkflames13
Wonderful Thing updated The Reunion with a new update entry:

Bonding Blasts!

"Hey everyone! Miranda Mars, here! Our producers have asked for the True Tv directors to toss in a little more jazz, so to make this experience more awkward fun for everybody, we've decided to introduce the Bonding Blasts!"

"Bonding Blasts are small events where we'll assign a task, like a mini scavenger hunt or cooking a weird insect and eating it! But that's not all! Every Bonding Blast, you guys will be paired with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

D: Guys say somethiiiinnnngggg.

I just realized that @UnboundDestiny also hasn't approved my relationship offer as well :'D Well, it's just the simple one, since you were friends with Cami, Bel was bullying him a lot back there. Btw I acted like you have approved my relationship in my first post :'D I can change it if you want another relationship for our character ^^

I just realized that @UnboundDestiny also hasn't approved my relationship offer as well :'D Well, it's just the simple one, since you were friends with Cami, Bel was bullying him a lot back there. Btw I acted like you have approved my relationship in my first post :'D I can change it if you want another relationship for our character ^^

An, that relationship works great. I could have sworn that I replied to it, but guess not, my bad

Reactions: Hitomebore
I will be able to post between tomorrow or this weekend.. Traveling home is such a hectic deal >.<

Been too busy to post, I'll try to have my starter up or tomorrow.

Hey @Wonderful Thing - Not sure if you knew this yet, but your starter post in the IC appears to have been cut off.

• Thank You
Update: Typed up my starter post, but have to proof read it and color code the dialogue before I can post it. Unfortunately, I have a quick errand I need to run first... should be able to post it within the next 2 and a half hours, though.

Will be making my first post for Gabe tomorrow or the next day. Sorry for the delay. Been swamped with things to do and a side of personal issue lately >.<

Been traveling for the past five days to get home for the rest of the holidays... I swear to have a post up within the week for you all! Absolutely tired and exhausted right now. >.<

Reactions: Unbound
Status
Not open for further replies.