The Renegade of the Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same and I want to make sure everyone is still interested.

I'm here! Sorry. A lot going on, more than I expected. Lol.

I am here but exhausted from trying to beat my friends level in RIFT... somehow they're already level 60.

Also whats the minimum age allowed for characters? i want to know this before i actually sign up.

Yeah, but i'm still stearing at you so i got nothing to do yet

Working on my post now! It's the weekend. :D

Next week, I won't be able to post from Wednesday-Saturday (or Sunday). I will be out of town visiting family for the Thanksgiving break, and I won't have internet access.

Also whats the minimum age allowed for characters? i want to know this before i actually sign up.
Hmm... I'd have to say about fifteen years old? Anything younger seems like a bit of a burden since the other characters are all in their twenty's and nobody wants to take care of some random twelve year old.

Working on my post now! It's the weekend. :D
Next week, I won't be able to post from Wednesday-Saturday (or Sunday). I will be out of town visiting family for the Thanksgiving break, and I won't have internet access.
That's no problem at all. I know on Wednesday-Thursday I will be too busy with family so even check the site. I understand next week may be a slow one for some. : )

Hmm... I'd have to say about fifteen years old? Anything younger seems like a bit of a burden since the other characters are all in their twenty's and nobody wants to take care of some random twelve year old.
But it would certainly make it more interesting really.

But it would certainly make it more interesting really.
I suppose it depends on the kind of character you make. It has to be very realistic when you explain how this young child is able to survive in the world alone.

I'm still here! Just been so busy with all these projects I've been getting.

I won't be back until Wednesday because I don't have Internet at home. See y'all Wednesday

THE DOCTOR IS COMPLETE!!!

*Full Name: Ober Auschwitz Melange

Nickname: Dr. Auschwitz
Birthplace: Weimar, Germany

*Appearance Logistics
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 147 lb
Ethnicity: Caucasion
*Appearance:
70C5YeD.png

*Gear/*Outfit (pictures real or nah):
0t1fuwK.jpg

Black t-shirt underneath along with black pants and black boots
*Personality/*Personality Traits
Psycho, blood thirsty, 'sick, twisted bastard', 'Friendly until crossed'

*Strengths:
-Knowledge of the Human anatomy
-Intelligence
-Quick reflexes
-Expert with the use of surgical tools
-Knowledge of Medicine and Chemistry
-Above average stamina
*Weaknesses:
-Reckless
-Half deaf
-'Sticks his nose where it don't belong'
-The the thought of seeing or performing torture make him 'blind to his surroundings'

*Skills
-Using Knifes, Dissecting, Torture, Medical aid, Stealth, Kidnapping

*History (quick paragraph): Growing up in poverty he had become fascinated by the Doctors of Nazi Germany and their work. He was normally silent and left alone and picked on and was known as freak which driven his passion to become like those doctors even more and do his ancestor Doctor Josef Mengele. Around his high school years he got his hands on surgical kit and he had already had excellent knowledge of the Human anatomy he began making his bullies from school 'disappear' 1 by 1, till eventually he abandon school all together and became a Black market Doctor at the age 16 Where he treated all kinds of criminals and Tortured others for interrogation since. This not including his own set of personal victims he had snagged from the streets that had no affiliation with gangs, factions, terrorist, ect.

Last edited:
okay my doctor is complete and warning if he is accepted then expect some gruesome stuff from this guy.

okay my doctor is complete and warning if he is accepted then expect some gruesome stuff from this guy.
He's accepted! I like him a lot, but since his history hints towards him being a murderer try not to kill any of the players off immediately. xD If that's something you wish to do then you need to PM me first. Other than, post in the IC when you are ready. :)

he wont kill off main character immediately or at all unless arranged but trust me there are going to be tone of dead NPCs xD and warning to all the intro to my doctor for the first post is proble going to make your hair curl so hope you didn't just eat before reading it. fair warning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.