The Renegade of the Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessss. Sorry if it's a little scattered or hard to follow I just couldn't stop typing what came to mind -.-|||
No no! It is quite alright! I understand what you are saying I'm just curious about some details you didn't mention. Was your family a loner pack or did they have a faction or were they apart of a faction? Where exactly did they live? In an abandoned home? A tent?

No no! It is quite alright! I understand what you are saying I'm just curious about some details you didn't mention. Was your family a loner pack or did they have a faction or were they apart of a faction? Where exactly did they live? In an abandoned home? A tent?
It was an abandoned home and well her father was apart of a faction , but not the rest of the family. Is that allowed?

It was an abandoned home and well her father was apart of a faction , but not the rest of the family. Is that allowed?
Of course! I was just curious! ^-^ Thank you for joining!!

Reactions: SilentSerenity
Girls, i don't want to mess with your chracters, but try not to be JUST combatants. We'll and you'll need something more than a gun to get over things. I think that if you're alone you'll have a hard time, and with 50k of 5million, i think that's the case most of the time.

Not trying to bother you, sorry

tumblr_n5d10jkgrY1redzfao1_r2_250.png
tumblr_n5d10jkgrY1redzfao5_r1_250.png

Madeline Parker ;

Nickname: Maddie or Kitty-Cat
Birthplace: Massachusetts, Boston

Appearance Logistics ;
Ethnicity: American & French
Appearance: Madeline stands at 5'6" Ft, with a lanky body type. The girl weighs about 123 Lbs, a healthy weight. Her skin tone is a light olive with a light tan. Fake black (dyed) hair that falls down the bottom of her chest. Her eyes are sky blue framed with thick long lashes. Her face has freckles spread around evenly, mostly on her face and her arms.
Gear/Outfit ;
tumblr_n22124xqBl1qhq4bpo1_1280.jpg
12slb3-l-610x610-jacket-black-cotton-long-coat.jpg

Outerwear: Ragged clothing that covers most of her body. The material is a thick sweater type. The shirt is a thin material that should make moving easier for the wearer. She wears close toed boots with clunky straps. The outfit is a bit heavy but it protects her from the sun and cold.
Suit: The suit is created by wires and metals to protect the body. The suit acts as a shield, but it can get worn out and inflict damage to the human body if taken too many hits.
Pros: The suit is able to take heavy hits without getting a scratch. Due to the material it is made out of it, it makes each punch, kick, blow, much more painful. The suit has a compartment for pistols and knives.
Strengths: Intelligence, strategic, and leadership.
Weaknesses: Disloyal, back-stabber, and cruel.
Skills: Good reflexes, adapts to environments quickly, stealthy.

History ;
Biography: Born in a family of militants, mother and father were stone cold and ruthless to their enemies. They fought against Russian's leaving their two children alone to fend for themselves. Madeline and Ryder Parker were army brats that were sent to a base nearby the sea. This is where they were taught how to fight, [Still working on it]
Family: Ryder Parker (25)
Friends: N/a
Extra Information: TBA [To be announced]

[I am currently exhausted so I shall finish this up tomorrow.]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Girls, i don't want to mess with your chracters, but try not to be JUST combatants. We'll and you'll need something more than a gun to get over things. I think that if you're alone you'll have a hard time, and with 50k of 5million, i think that's the case most of the time.
Not trying to bother you, sorry
You're not bothering at all! I understand what you mean! These CS's are just to give other players a feel of your character. I don't know about anyone else, but in the role-play my characters become more than what I typed up in their CS. Jo is not just a combatant. That may have been the way she had to grow up later on in adolescence, but there is plenty more beneath the skin that will get her through tough situations. Yes, it is a bit hard to be alone, but for Jo it's harder to be with others sometimes. The gist is: during the role-play our characters WILL be able to show exactly what lies beneath the skin. People have habits, likes, dislikes, and ways of thinking that does not need to be written down in a CS, but will shine through once you interact with them.

I get where you are coming from, but I think it would be best if we awaited the start of the role-play, where we get to see exactly how the characters will interact, before we start arbitrating characters.

@Incandescent I like her a lot, I do! Would it be okay if you could also add in clothing to cover up her suit? Not completely, but the setting of the role-play is not completely in the future-future. There aren't space-ships or anything like that and humans are still traveling through the world with an aching to stay normal. Despite everything, their parent's, their parent's parents continued to talk about what used to be. The story of The Fall will continue forever and clothes were obviously a big thing back then. Plus, these suits are not designed to keep people warm or to block out the sun. They layer up with jackets, belts, knick-knacks, to differentiate themselves from others as well as keep themselves protected. It would be a shame if some sort of animal bit you through that suit and their was no layered clothes to stifle it's jaws.

@SilentSerenity This goes for you as well. The suits are VERY THIN and clothes are meant to layer and protect from the elements of the world. Please consider finding something to cover up. Lithël's character is the perfect example of what I mean. Thank you guys! :bouncy:

You're not bothering at all! I understand what you mean! These CS's are just to give other players a feel of your character. I don't know about anyone else, but in the role-play my characters become more than what I typed up in their CS. Jo is not just a combatant. That may have been the way she had to grow up later on in adolescence, but there is plenty more beneath the skin that will get her through tough situations. Yes, it is a bit hard to be alone, but for Jo it's harder to be with others sometimes. The gist is: during the role-play our characters WILL be able to show exactly what lies beneath the skin. People have habits, likes, dislikes, and ways of thinking that does not need to be written down in a CS, but will shine through once you interact with them.
I get where you are coming from, but I think it would be best if we awaited the start of the role-play, where we get to see exactly how the characters will interact, before we start arbitrating characters.
@Incandescent I like her a lot, I do! Would it be okay if you could also add in clothing to cover up her suit? Not completely, but the setting of the role-play is not completely in the future-future. There aren't space-ships or anything like that and humans are still traveling through the world with an aching to stay normal. Despite everything, their parent's, their parent's parents continued to talk about what used to be. The story of The Fall will continue forever and clothes were obviously a big thing back then. Plus, these suits are not designed to keep people warm or to block out the sun. They layer up with jackets, belts, knick-knacks, to differentiate themselves from others as well as keep themselves protected. It would be a shame if some sort of animal bit you through that suit and their was no layered clothes to stifle it's jaws.
@SilentSerenity This goes for you as well. The suits are VERY THIN and clothes are meant to layer and protect from the elements of the world. Please consider finding something to cover up. Lithël's character is the perfect example of what I mean. Thank you guys! :bouncy:
I edited mine can you go look at it, if it's still not right then I'm not exactly sure what you mean .-.||

I'm sorry but i have to pull out, i have a lot of other stuff going on, which includes other rs that I'm either the GM or a big part of, school work, and trying to find a job, so yea maybe when things cool down I might go ahead and re-join but for now I bid adieu

I'm sorry but i have to pull out, i have a lot of other stuff going on, which includes other rs that I'm either the GM or a big part of, school work, and trying to find a job, so yea maybe when things cool down I might go ahead and re-join but for now I bid adieu
No problem! I completely understand. Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Akira
I really like this rp i may make a CS. But the fact this rp actually has a possibility of happening in real life is slightly unnerving.

I really like this rp i may make a CS. But the fact this rp actually has a possibility of happening in real life is slightly unnerving.
LOL yeah I was a bit scared when I thought it up, but it's too fun not to try xD

*Full Name: Ethan Smith
Birthplace: North Carolina

*Appearance Logistics
Ethnicity: Caucasian
*Appearance: Ethan is 5 foot 10 inches with black hair and blue eyes. Always wears leather boots made for hiking, a mottled cloak with a hood, and woodsy color clothing.
*Gear/*Outfit:
dfa11155eaae39162e54a43ae0017216-d3jb9s2.jpg
- Modified hunting rifle
- Battle Tomahawk
- A compass and a few maps
- A bag to carry his rations and his other survival gear. Also carries a canteen and some purifier tablets that he worked for a month to get.
- A bow used only for hunting (Only has 10 arrows).

*Personality/*Personality Traits
*Strengths: Ethan usually follows his gut. In many situations, Ethan's gut has saved him from disaster. Ethan is also empathetic. The few friends that he had felt like they could tell him anything. Ethan is also cautious. This causes him to think over a lot of the details pertaining to whatever he is doing.
*Weaknesses: Is an introvert and does not like many people. Usually, caution is good but sometimes Ethan takes it overboard. He likes to take every factor into consideration.

*Skills
- Ethan is a skilled tracker and hunter.
- Ethan is an alright hand-to-hand fighting. ( This includes his tomahawk).
- Ethan is an alright marksman too.

*History: His mother died giving birth to Ethan. He knows only what his dad told him about her. As soon as Ethan was old enough to hold a gun, he was out in the woods hunting. His father was a mediocre hunter who taught Ethan the little that he knew. Ethan took to tracking and hunting quickly. It came naturally to him. When he was 7, his dad and him were out on a hunt. After they had killed their prey, they heard a sobbing noise. Ethan looked around and found the source of the noise. It was a little girl. They took her home and cleaned her up and fed her. She eventually opened up and told them that her name was Lily and that she was six years old. She is explained that her parents had been killed by some bandits. They had hidden her when they had heard the bandits. Ethan and Lily became fast friends. When Ethan was 16 and Lily was 15, their father past away. After this tragic event, Lily went on a journey to join a Faction based right outside of North Carolina. Ethan did not. He enjoyed living in the forest more than anything. He eventually started traveling the continent. He sold any excess meat that he acquired for ammo. He sold a whole month's worth of meat for a pack of purification tablets.
Family: He has a sister in one of the Factions.
Friends: Not yet.

Extra Information: Not yet

Last edited by a moderator:
To those who have put up a CS: Would you all like to start?

if you start, i'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.